Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever) Empty
PostSubject: Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever)   Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:49 am

A Valkyrie would stagger into the lobby, bloodied and battered, followed by two more. "We've lost her", the wounded one said. "Ian Harper must be told... We've lost his sister. We believe she still lives, but we've lost track of her. There was a fight with a pair of Frost Giants, and she took the lead... We must find her. Alert the Captain!" and with that, the girl collapsed to the floor, exhausted...
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever)   Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:33 am

It was time again for me to leave the safety of the Hotel. Attacks around it had become more frequent lately and that was a clear sign I should get going. I had just stepped into the lobby when the three ypung Valkyries returned and the girl collapsed. I rushed to them in order to help - Valkyries were amongst the noblest of creatures in all the realms and I had a high respect for them. "I am Erendriel Nirmen Filverel, how can I help?" I asked after I presented myself to their service. It was the perfect opportunity after all, a quest would only bring me one step closer to immortality.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever)   Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 3:37 pm

One of the Valkyries would speak to Eren. "Fianna's emergency teleporter was damaged in the fight, and without one of us there to activate it, we have no way of knowing where she is or what her condition is. Our only hope is that there are some clues at the sight of the battle that might tell us where she has gone. We must get our Sister to the Medical Area; you could search the local High School for clues."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever)   Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 8:24 am

I nodded in agreement and gave a small bow. "Your wish is my command. Tell me, where is this high school and what am I supposed to be looking for?"I asked, seeking some more information. I never liked flying in blind to a situation, especially a possibly dangerous one like this.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever)   Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:05 am

The Valkyrie would provide a lot of information, then excuse herself as she and the other Valkyrie took the injured one to the Medbay. They hoped that the girl they had talked to could help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever)   Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Lost: Fianna Harper (Whatever)
Page 1 of 1