Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild party (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Wild party (private) Empty
PostSubject: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Keith drove up to the mansion the party was being held in. He had one his sunglasses, a blue shirt, and jeans. He looked next to him, at his girlfriend, Bri, and then got out of the car. "Here we are," he said, looking behind him at the kids drinking in the yard or the kids in the large pool. "I don't know how one of these sucker doesn't get shut down, nor do I know who's house this is. Some rich Legionaire, probably." He approached the house, waving at a few people he knew. He looked at Bri and whispered, "shhh, some guys are looking my way, kiss me, I hate those guys, it'll be nice to make them jealous." He quickly pulled her into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Bri got out of Keith's car and let out a sigh. She already regretted her decision to come to this stupid party. But maybe she needed to get some more friends and be more social. Bri walked alongside Keith, wearing her same old muddy jeans and a plaid shirt over a white tank top. Her sneakers stepped in something that she really didn't want to know what it was as she groaned and whipped her shoe on the grass.

The strawberry blonde looked over to where Keith was looking and saw some guys standing around without their shirts on and holding red solo cups. Keith pulled her into a kiss and Bri had to resist the urge to roll her eyes and in a few seconds she pushed him away.

"I don't kiss you to make girls jealous, so I don't expect you to do the same," Bri gave Keith a small glare as she looked back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 10:29 pm

"I'd be fine with you showing me off to other girls. It's a good thing, it means you're proud of me." Keith went into the house, where loud music was playing, and there were lots of people. He greeted a few people, then moved on, holding Bri's hand tightly. "Let's go get some drinks," he said, trying to talk over the loud music.

Quinn walked over. "Hi, Keith! You look amazing! Who's this?"

"This is my girlfriend, Bri, Bri, meet Quinn," Keith said.

"Nice to meet you, Bri! You look... anyway, me and Keith are good friends," she said, putting her hand on Keith's arm. "Keith, have you been working out more lately?"

"Yeah, thanks for noticing," Keith said and they both laughed.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Bri's ears felt like they were going to bleed with the loud music and the air smelled like alcohol and puke. She couldn't understand why Keith would voluntarily go to these types of things. Bri looked into the punch bowl and decided to have none of it as it was likely spiked.

Bri smiled at the girl, trying to be polite. "Hi." Bri gave the girl a pained smile. She was giving her the I'm-So-Much-Better-Than-You-Look. Bri hated that look. It was the look other Aphrodite kids and kids at her prep school gave everyone. Bri was also a daughter of Aphrodite, so she could easily tell when someone was flirting, even if Keith didn't notice.

Bri tugged on Keith's hand to try to get him away from the strange girl. "You said you showed me around more. Nice to meet you, Quinn," Bri said, but her smile was strained before pulling Keith into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 10:55 pm

"Oh, right," Keith said, waving to Quinn. "Why did you pull me away so fast? You could've made a friend there! Quinn and I used to go out a bit, it would've been something to bond you guys. Or maybe not. Are you jealous?" he asked, stopping in the crowd. "You need to loosen up, have some fun," Keith said, spinning Bri around. "Do you want to go swim?" he asked. "There's a pool right out back, and I have our stuff in the car." A few girls in bikinis walked by, giggling and waving around Keith.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Bri clenched her jaw. "No, I was not jealous. Just protective," The daughter of Aphrodite smiled with false sweetness. Bri rolled her eyes, fighting the smile on her lips as he spun her around. What I want to do is leave and watch the next season of the Flash over Iris Message, Bri thought but said, "Yeah, that could be fun. Seeing all those guys with their shirts off . . ." She trailed off jokingly as she started walking back to the car.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 pm

"Right," Keith made his way towards the car. "Yeah, it will be fun, there's tons of hot bikini babes," he countered- Keith wasn't really type to get jealous or be super overprotective. He unlocked the car and grabbed his trunks and her bikini. "Once you change, meet me outside on the deck by the pool. I don't want to lose you in all of these people." He kissed her cheek and went to go change inside.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:12 pm

"Yeah there is. Me," Bri said before jumping into the back of the car and changing. She wasn't very picky. Bri got out of the car and walked to the deck after finding the pool, which took a while of shoving through stinky bodies and half naked people. She finally got to the pool, wearing a sapphire blue bikini with lace straps that covered her collar bone. She looked around for Keith, letting out a puff at the hair that fell in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:19 pm

Before Keith came back out (he got caught up inside talking to some friends), Quinn approached Bri. Quinn was wearing a pink bikini now. She smiled at Bri, a fake smile.

"Hey, Bri, you seem cool, so I'll give you a warning. Back off of Keith. I've been trying to get back together with that boy for three months now, and if you don't back off, I will end you. You will get so humiliated and embarrassed you will never show your face in public." Quinn's expression turned happy again. "Happy breaking up! I hope you do the right thing, Bri!" She walked away.

Keith walked out, wearing a pair of blue swimming shorts. "Hey," he greeted Bri with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Quinn walked away so fast I couldn't punch her or wreck her little, hopeless dreams, Bri thought. Of course she was angry at what Quinn said, because it was mean and too needy, but she wasn't worried. She wasn't about to listen to some idiotic teenage girl obsessed with love.

"Hey," Bri smiled, deciding not to tell Keith about her anger. Out of the corner of her eye, she could still see Quinn milling about and decided just how to deny her oh so kind offer. She went up on her tiptoes and kissed Keith deeply before pulling away. "Let's go swim now."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Keith studied Bri a bit. Something looked unnatural, like something happened. He was surprised by Bri kissing him, especially to that extent. "OKay," he said, mesmerized by the kiss. He went over to the water, getting in, with many splashing children/teens around.

Quinn came over. "Hey Keith! We just got some alcohol, would you mind coming in with me and organizing it for the party guests?"

"Oh yeah, this is your house, huh?" Keith asked. "Sure." He got out of the pool. "I'll be right back," he told Bri, and followed Quinn in.

Quinn quickly looked back at Bri and winked.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:34 pm

Bri gave her a sarcastic thumbs up before making a gun motion and pulling the trigger at her head. She was amused to an extent and angry the rest of the way. "This is why I don't go to parties," She sighed before looking around, only having her feet in the water and sitting on the edge of the pool as she watched others splash around, laugh with their friends, and almost drowning most of the time. Bri was looking around at everyone and found it a little weird to see a blonde girl with glasses sitting in a lawn chair reading a book.

Who reads a book at a party?, Bri thought before scowling herself. How would you know? You never went to a party. Bri rolled her eyes at her own eternal arguing as she waited for Keith to come back, not knowing anyone else at the party.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Keith came back after about 20 minutes. He went over to Bri again, smiling. "Hey, sorry that took so long. Quinn wanted me to explain to her my workout routine. I think it's good she wanted to know, so I explained it to her, she seemed impressed by my figure, so. Here's a drink. Non-alcoholic, punch." He gave her the cup. "So, where were we. Oh, so, making friends-"

Quinn came back out. "Oh, hey, Keith? Will you help me get the food ready?" she asked.

Keith sighed. "Yeah, sure, can Bri come with us?"

"No! I have a special recipe to show you and I don't want Bri to know," Quinn said, winking again.

Keith shrugged and followed her inside.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Bri couldn't believe it. For how many girls Keith says he's been with, he was oblivious when a girl was trying to get with them. That made Bri exasperated and she stood up, have considering walking to Camp Half-Blood when she caught sight of the girl again, who still seemed in a trance with some words on a page.

Bri walked over to her, remembering what Keith said about making new friends. She stopped in front of her, putting on a half smile before sitting down on the lawn chair next to her. She noticed her book and suddenly had a good conversation starter.

"Are you reading To Kill a Mockingjay?" Bri asked. "That's probably my favorite book."

The girl looked up, her gray eyes widening under her big square glasses. "Oh uh, it's mine too. I'm rereading. Uh, Maya Langdon - daughter of Athena," The blonde held out her hand and Bri shook it.

"Bri Jasper," She said, not exactly comfortable with her heritage. It might chase this girl away for all she knew.

Bri ended up talking with Maya for a while about the book and the party and they both agreed it was a waste of time, but Maya was running an experiment on teenage behavior and decided to come. Bri bid her goodbye and went looking for Keith after noticing he's been gone for a while. She started towards the house -- the way she saw Keith and Quinn go.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Keith was walking back out when he saw his girlfriend walking in. "Hey, there you are! Where were you? Joking, joking, sorry. Quinn started telling me about her past few weeks and I got dragged into the conversation. I was wondering if you would get mad, because, uh, well, she kind of...she kissed my cheek. I think she might've went to kiss me on the lips, but yeah, she kissed my cheek. I figured I should tell you. She also asked me out to a surfing session on Monday, and I accepted, but told her it would be strictly friendly."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Bri face palmed. "Keith, you are a freaking idiot. For such a 'ladies man' you can't tell when someone is trying to get with you!" Bri yelled at him before stalking into the crowd, on a mad search for Quinn. Was it a good idea? Probably no, but at the moment Bri didn't care. She felt her anger start to rise and it reached it's boiling point once she caught sight of Quinn.

"Hey, Quinn!" Bri yelled as she stalked over to the blonde. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:06 pm

Keith followed Bri, scared of what she might do. "Bri, babe, wait," he said.

Quinn turned to her. "Oh, hey, Bri! What? What's the matter?"

"She's angry that you kissed my cheek, and the fact that we're hanging out," Keith said, catching up.

"Oh, babe, I'm French, it's a nice gesture. And the hanging out is strictly friendly, I just want to learn how to surf!" Quinn said, innocently.

"See," Keith said and eyerolled, walking away.

Quinn bent over and whispered to Bri, "it's also French to use your tongue while kissing, something your boyfriend will know well on Monday. Happy day."

A teen walked over. "Quinn, what's that room by the 2nd floor bathroom?"

"Oh, all my surfing trophies. There were so many we dedicated a room to them," Quinn said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Bri threw her hands up in the air, exasperated. There's a pool, Bri thought. I could drown myself. Bri rolled her eyes at her own pointless thoughts. What was she going to do about this whole thing. Bri was impulsive, not very, but she was and this was one of her more impulsive moments.

Bri jumped up on one of the round tables, accidentally stepping in some Doritos and yelled, "EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" The music instantly silenced and everyone's eyes turned to her. Bri wanted to run, but she had to go through with her stupid plan. "You see that guy over there?" She yelled so everyone could hear her and pointed to where Keith was. "That is my boyfriend! If anyone -- and I mean anyone tries to get with him or woo him, I will personally kick your teeth in! As in no kisses of any kind unless you are his sister and no lessons of any kind, especially if you don't need lessons!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Keith stared up at the ceiling, turning red, as a few kids laughed. Please tell me I'm on YouTube right now, getting pranked.

"Bruh, what did that girl say?" one teen asked another.

"I don't know man, I was too busy trying to find the wild poisonous tarantulas I let loose a few minutes ago," the other said.

Suddenly, everyone started screaming and running.

Keith quickly went over to Brii, scooping her off the table, like they were getting married. "Thanks, that was sweet," he said, kissing her. "Now, we better go," he said, still holding her and running out.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Bri hopped down from Keith's arms and ran alongside him to the car. "Now I'm going to go bury myself in embarrassment. But why are we running? It's just a little spider," Bri said nonchalantly as they arrived at the car and she jumped into the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:42 pm

"Multiple hairy wild poisonous spiders," Keith said, getting in the driver's seat. "It's okay, you just were angry. And jealous. It makes me mad, though, that you think I'd cheat on you. I may be flirty and cocky, but I'm no womanizer. I really like you, Bri. I maybe even...lo-"

He was interrupted by a kid jumping in front of his car. He stopped. "Jackass!" he said, before continuing to drive.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Bri let out a chuckle. "I wasn't worried about you cheating on me. I was worried about you being to oblivious and innocent to say no to a girl," Bri smirked slightly. "You had no idea that Quinn was flirting with you. I had to do something and I feel like you would be mad at me if I punched her in the face."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:16 pm

"You punching her would've been ten times better. Actions speak louder than words. I've would've lowkey been turned on if you had stuck up for me by punching Quinn in the nose. On the flip side, you've made no friends during this experience, probably more enemies, actually. I guess you can't force friendship, it'll just take it's course." He looked at her quickly. "We still have that bet, the wear anything bet, from me beating you at basketball." He pulled over. "So we could go do that, or just kiss here for like ten minutes and then go out to lunch."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:22 pm

"I'm going to try and avoid that for as long as possible and I'm more in a food mood than kissing mood, especially since you agreed to give Quinn surfing lessons, so you need some form of punishment," Bri smirked and gave him a sideways look before stating smugly, "And I did make a friend. Her name is Maya and she was reading a book by the pool while you were off with Quinn."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:32 pm

"Oh, haha, you're mad at me for trying to help someone? So what if she's a girl? Don't trust me?" he asked, checking his phone. He paused, and slowly looked up. "Did she say her last name, or god parent, the Maya girl? Please don't tell me you mean Maya Langdon, daughter of Athena."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild party (private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next