Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bri's Version of Fun [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Bri scowled at him before she had an internal battle with herself. "Fine," Bri said before taking off her shirt and shorts quickly and glaring at the blond boy. "Happy now?" She asked spitefully. To say Bri was mad to get tricked out of her plan is putting it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Keith smiled, and rejected the call. He put his phone away. "Yes, very," Keith said, and laughed. He laid back on the bed, putting on the news. "You're just angry because you like the clothes I bought you, and are too scared to admit it," he said, flipping through the channels. "I hope my fortune cookie is you doing something stupid enough that you have to wear that bikini forever."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Bri growled at him, laying down next to him as she punched him hard in the shoulder. "Remind me again why I date you?" Bri looked towards the news station and groaned. "Can't you put on something cool like Once Upon a Time or Impractical Jokers?" Bri asked, hating the news because of how boring it was. Camp Half-Blood didn't have TV, so when she got it, she wanted to watch cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 pm

"Put on what you want," Keith said, handing her the TV remote. "It's all yours," he said, putting his arm around her, and admiring her body. "I hope the Chinese food is here soon, I'm starving," he said, and almost right after, there was a knock on the door. "Huh, great timing on my part." He got up and paid the guy, and got the food. Keith opened it on the bed, sitting crisscross. "I gotta go with that sweet chicken stuff and rice."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Bri ended up finding Impractical Jokers and putting it on as she turned to sit across from Keith and snatched her food up. "Aww, you know my favorite food. You'll make a great house husband for me one day," She jokes as she took a bite of her food. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:56 pm

"Funny," Keith said, starting to eat a bit. "No problem," he said, "you did wear a nice bikini for me. Although, I blackmailed you for you to do it...anyway." He continued eating. "I wish we were 18, and we could move in to one of these apartments together, it'd be so nice. I mean, I don't see why not, it's not like our legal guardians care anyways. F*cking Finn got married, and he's like 17." He grabbed a beer from the mini-fridge (he snuck it in), and drank some. "Do you want one?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:00 pm

"Eww no," Bri scoffed at the alcohol. She hated beer. It taste bad and made people go crazy. Bri then started to process what Keith said. "And blackmail? When did you blackmail?" Bri demanded until the realization hit her and she face palmed. "Ugh. The phone call. I knew that wouldn't happen."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:08 pm

"Yeah, you're a bit too competitive natured to catch my tricks sometimes." He drank some more beer. "OKay, whatever," he said, and opened a fortune cookie. "You will meet the love of your life today," he read aloud. "I guess that makes sense, considering my girlfriend doesn't love me." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Bri opened her fortune cookie and read, "Keith will get hit in he head with a fortune cookie soon." Bri then threw her cookie with deadly accuracy at her boyfriend's head. "Oh look, it came true!" Bri gave Keith a sarcastically sweet smile and she dug into her food.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:18 pm

"I've always known that Chinese people were against me," Keith said. "That sounded racist, but I swear it's not." He finished up eating, and drank a little more beer. "What time is it?" he asked, checking his phone. "7:38 PM. So it's like 10:38 back home. I'm going to hit the hay soon, but I need to shower first. There's room for a second person if you're interested," he said with a wink. He rolled off of the bed, eating his fortune cookie.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:24 pm

"Or I can just stuff you in a grave! Room for one!" Bri called to Keith when he went to take a shower. Bri wanted to get back at Keith for his blackmail. Bri thought for a moment before smirking evilly as she jumped up from her space on the bed. Bri went and got he last bottle of beer, figuring Keith wouldn't let one just go to waste and opened it, dumping the contents into he small sink before making a small concoction of hot sauce she got for her chicken and water to make it nice and spicey as she poured it into the glass and resealed it. She put it back into the mini fridge before hoping back on the bed, waiting for Keith to get out.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:34 pm

Keith got out, towel wrapped around his waist. He went to the bedroom area to get his clothes. He grabbed them, and after going and putting them on, he headed toward the mini-fridge, looking around. "Eh, I don't feel like a beer before bed," he said, and grabbed a water. He drank some of the water, then laid down, next to Bri. "Aren't you going to take a shower?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:37 pm

"I was just waiting for you to get out," Bri said, hiding her disappointment at Keith not drinking the last beer as she took some clothes into the bathroom. She soon got into the shower and got out within fifteen minutes and changed into some short athletic shorts and a sports bra.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Keith was on his phone, with the TV playing, when she got out. He looked up at her, and smiled. "You put that outfit on just to mess with me, huh?" he asked, putting his phone down and shutting the TV off. "Well, it won't work," he said, even though it was definitely working. "Good night," he said.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:44 pm

"Or I did it because it was comfortable. You shouldn't think everything I wear is for you, you know," Bri smirked at him and she jumped into the bed. Literally. She jumped right into Keith and laughed as she rolled over to her side of the bed. "Night."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:52 pm

"Right," Keith said, trying to fall asleep. After a few minutes, though, he started mentally freaking out. His girlfriend was right beside him in the second best (next to the bikini) he had ever seen her wear, and he had one beer in his system. He looked over his shoulder. Keith knew this was mental revenge, and he didn't know whether he should do it back or capitalize on it. He rolled over to her side and kissed her neck. "It's 8 PM, we're alone. We may never get this moment again." He sat up. "You want to kiss it up?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Bri turned over to look at him. "I was counting to see how long you would last," Bri had a slight smirk on her face as she leaned up and set a long kiss on his lips. "You didn't last very long," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 12:05 am

"I had a feeling," Keith said. "But damn, how long did you expect me to last when you're wearing a sports bra and short shorts?" he asked, kissing her back. "Aw, you can do better than that," he said, and kissed her again. He decided to get revenge on her, and do the same thing she did to him. Keith got up and walked over to the mirror. He took his shirt off and admired himself. "Huh," he said, and then looked at her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 12:09 am

"Meh, I've seen better," Bri scoffed, not falling into Keith's little game. She wasn't as interested in the looks as she was in the personality. "But if you won't lay down here and kiss me I might as well go back to bed . . ." Bri said thoughtfully as she payed back down from her sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 12:14 am

"Hey!" Keith said. "A simple 'not interested' would've been better than telling me you've seen better." He put his shirt back on and fixed his hair a little. He jumped onto the bed, and wrapped his arms around her, rolling over so she was on top of him. He sat up so she was on his lap and started to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 12:17 am

Bri kissed back, purposely running her hands through Keith's hair. She smiled again his lips. "Someone is eager," Bri laughed quietly as she kissed Keith again before leaning her forehead against his, grinning. "You have pretty eyes."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 12:21 am

Keith kissed her, ignoring her eager comment, until she stopped. "Thanks," he said. "You have a hot body. Now let's kiss some more," he said and kissed her again, being a bit wild and picking her up, placing her against the wall, almost knocking down a painting.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:57 am

Bri heard a bang but ignored to as she continued to kiss Keith deeply, running her fingers through his hair. She wrapped her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Keith eventually broke the kiss, and sat down on the edge of their bed. "Fun," was all he commented. He kissed her forehead and laid back down, satisfied.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 7:47 pm

"Hey, just because your satisfied doesn't mean I am," Bri said as she rolled on top of Keith, planting another kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bri's Version of Fun [Private]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next