Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Twins and Snakes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Of Twins and Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Having tired of missing a good meal because of her brother sleeping in, she'd have picked the lock and entered to find him in bed, mostly naked. Again. "Ugh, would it kill you to actually sleep with a shirt on?" she grumbled. Grabbing a pillow of the floor, where it apparently had been cast away, she'd begin bludgeoning Ian with it. "Get.. Up... You... Lazy... Oaf..."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:24 pm

"Mmm... Go Away!" Ian said, mostly asleep. He assumed she had listened until he felt his head being pounded by a pillow, he attempted to roll away but when that didn't work he sat up and grabbed the pillow from her. "Thanks," he said before falling back onto the bed, glad he now had two pillows instead of one.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:28 pm

Well, that didn't work at all. Sighing in annoyance, she'd grab the box she'd brought with her, and opened it. Inside was an Rattlesnake that had been sleeping, until she had opened the box. It watched her carefully, and when she extended an arm to it, it would slither around her. Closing the box, she'd lower her hand over her brother, where the snake would eagerly move in for a bite. "If I were you, I'd be getting up now. You know if we miss breakfast, we have to wait until after we die at battle practice to eat lunch..." She hated missing breakfast. The other 3 members of their group had long given up and were happily eating. At least she'd found this nice Rattlesnake to entertain her.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:34 pm

"You're crazy! Get that thing away from me!" He yelled, kind of falling off the bed in order to get away from the snake, and his crazy sister. "Did it ever dawn on you, that you don't have to wait for me to go to breakfast? Just go!" He said, he was sitting on the floor, with his blankets twisted around his legs and waist.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:36 pm

She'd be laughing pretty hard at this, and extend a hand to the Rattlesnake, which returned to her arm, and then was placed in the box. "But it's so fun to wake you up." Which was also true. "Tonight, I'm going to put some Boas in your room. Have fun with them." Picking up the box, she'd leave the room, heading for breakfast. As for the Snake? It'd be returned to someplace it would thrive. Her laughter would echo in the room long after she had left
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:43 pm

Ian groaned as he quickly untangled himself from the blankets, he stood up and got dressed in a plain red long-sleeved shirt, and a pair of jeans. He quickly pulled his shoes on, and ran out of his room to catch up with her. "You really want to start this again?" He asked, once he caught up to her. "You won't be laughing when I get back at you!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:50 pm

"Last time you got back at me, I thought Mom had visited." She'd shiver a bit. Yes, Loki was their Mom, which was just as bizarre as it sounded. "That wasn't funny, it was extremely creepy. Unlike you, I'm not that tasteless in what I do." Yeah, she was still pissed about it. She'd actually managed to wreck her room completely in her haste to get out of it. The staff had been very unhappy about it. And she'd waited a month before finally getting back at Ian. "Besides, it's your favorite day: Short Mock Battles"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 pm

"It is? Awesome." He was kind of glad he got up now. "And you're right that prank wasn't funny, it was hilarious." He said, as they walked into the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 2:46 am

Feast Hall of the Slain

The hotel's dining area is the size of a concert hall, with a hundred doors circling the perimeter. Tiers of long tables curve downwards in a bowl-like manner, until they reach the center of the hall, where the Tree of Laerdar grows. In the tree live immortal animals, each assigned to a particular task. Somewhere high up in the tree lives a stag (Eikthrymir), whose horns spray out water that runs down the branches of Laerdar and falls into a pond at its roots.

"It was not remotely hilarious. You know very well that Mother freaks me out. Especially when she takes the Form of a Man!" Despite, y'know, Loki usually being a guy. Oddly, every time she's ever seen phantom image of Loki, it's as her Mother. Faced with a Male Loki, she freaks and smashes things in a desperate attempt to get away. Yeah, she's kinda got "Mommy Issues", but when your Mom is gender/species-fluid, there's not a lot you can do about it. "I swear, if you do that again, I'm going to remove your balls. Everyday."

She'd take a seat and within moments, a Valkryie would deliver a Fruit Salad and a Chilled water for her, with a side of Bacon and Sausage. "This looks good"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:05 am

He sat down across from her. "It was funny to me. I don't understand why you just can't accept that a man gave birth to us." He said, in a matter-of-fact tone. "Probably cause I'm older right? You're still quite immature." He dug into the egg and bacon sandwich that was left in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:40 pm

She'd roll her eyes. "Men do not give birth, they lack the proper organs for this and you know it". Seriously, sometimes her brother was an idiot. Then he tried to play the "Older" card, which caused her to laugh. "You're not the oldest, and everyone knows boys mature slower than girls in the head. I'm the oldest anyways." Which was a sore point between them, because neither of them actually knew who the oldest was. Why? Blame Loki. "You need to eat more Salad!" Scowls at him
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:47 pm

"He's a god... I don't think that kind of stuff counts." Ian said, before taking another bite of his sandwich. "And just because, some scientist proved that your brain is more mature has nothing to do with whether or not you're older than me. Also, I'm not fat, I can eat what I want. Who eats salads for breakfast anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Pointing to the grizzled Viking next to her, who was, in fact, eating Chinese Chicken Salad for breakfast, she'd grin. "He does. You going to make fun of him?" The Viking would stop chewing, and then give Ian a Death Glare, then fist bump her. "Just because we're DemiGods doesn't mean we should cheat and eat whatever all the time. Besides, you need to learn to expand your palette. Or you'll never find a girl that'll give you the time of day to date." Sticks her tongue out at him, and eats her Fruit Salad.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:00 pm

"My palette is fine, its very balanced." He ate the last piece of his sandwich, and finished his cup of coffee. "Done yet. We have training in like, ten minutes..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:06 pm

She didn't even bother to dignify what he said with a reply. Instead, she'd stand up and walk away from him, followed by her Salad-loving seat Neighbor, who once again gave a death glare to Ian. Salad, apparently, was extremely important to that Viking.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Ian gave the Viking a glare back, he wasn't scared of him. What could he do? Kill him? He got up and followed them out.
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Silvyr stood up and followed the others, he was tired but knew they he need to train
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Looking behind her, she'd spot Silvy, who happened to be a relative of theirs through shared Patronage. Though in Silvy's case, Loki was his Father. Silvy looked exhausted. Again. "You need to stop staying up late doing... whatever it is that you're doing." She'd shake her head in irritation, causing her silky red hair to move about. "I swear, you and Ian are more alike at times than he and I, and we're Twins..." Was she jealous? Hardly. After all, she was the prettiest of them all.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 6:29 pm

"Ignore her, she likes to control people." Ian said, coming up behind them. "Then again, maybe you should sleep more, you look like crap."
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:39 am

"Sleeping isn't the problem, its the my extra practice. I've been practicing the runes during free time, It really drains me" Silvyr replied
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 10:17 am

"See Fianna, it has nothing to do with sleep!" Ian said, then looked back to Silvyr, "But seriously, you look like crap, so rest more. Or else it'll be too easy for me to defeat you in practice."
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 10:34 am

"yeah your right, Not enough time today but I'll make sure to do that for tommorow's training"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 2:35 pm

"If you two kids are done sniping at each other, maybe you could make yourselves some nice Macaroni art to fling at people on the battlefield"
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 5:33 pm

"Sounds fun, lets do it" Silvyr muttered with a grin
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 6:18 pm

Ian laughed, "I'm down for it." He said, knowing that this conversation would just annoy his sister even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Snakes   Of Twins and Snakes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Twins and Snakes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next