Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins in toll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Alex was just laying on her bunk and just playing her guitar. She then stared singing. "Oh, well, imagine,
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
And I can't help but to hear—
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words,

"What a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful wedding," says a bridesmaid to the waiter,
"And, yes, but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore."

I chime in with a
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality.
I chime in,
With a sense of...

Oh, well, in fact,
Well, I'll look at it this way,
I mean technically our marriage is saved,
Well, this calls for a toast.
So, pour the champagne.

Oh, well, in fact,
Well, I'll look at it this way,
I mean technically our marriage is saved,
Well, this calls for a toast,
So, pour the champagne, pour the champagne!

I chime in with a
I chime in,
With a sense of poise and rationality again

I chime in,
I chime in,
With a sense of poise and rationality again..."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Rolling her eyes, she'd move over to the door, and open and slam it shut repeatedly, mostly out of irritation form the song. She was a bit high, too. She loved her Lollipops. "There, the goddamn door, damned by the Gods, have been shut. Are you happy now? Are you??" She'd opened and close it rapidly, hitting the point home. "You are an annoying little ray of sunshine, 'Lexa..."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:02 pm

Alex gets up and pokes her twin in her nose. "Yeah, I am."She laughs and messes up Allisynn's hair. " But I am your annoying little ray of sunshine." Shen then continues to poke her sister in the nose ove and over again.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:42 pm

The messing of the hair didn't really bother her much at all. But the poking? She'd back up and bite at the offending finger. "If you want to keep your finger, 'Lexa, I'd suggest you don't put it near my mouth. Because I'll bite it." Moving over to her bunk, she'd unceremoniously fall face first onto it, and mumble unintelligibly into her pillow for a few minutes, before moving her mouth to a spot so she could speak. "You're too cheerful. I want to tie you up and leave you in a box for a day." Shifting her weight around, she'd roll out of bed and land on the floor on her back. "Ow"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 5:37 am

"Wow, That was funny." Alex laughed hysterically for a bit, "Are you ok though?" Alex then goes over to her and helps her up.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 4:55 pm

"Like... Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... There's no roof to the Cabin. I can see the Aliens on Mars. They want us to take off our clothes." Starts giggling incessantly. "We should appease our Future Alien Overlords, so that when they come, our descendants will be in positions of power!"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Alex sighs and picks her sister up. "Exactly how high are you, 'Synn?" Alex then heaves her to her bunk. She then starts to look for her pot.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 5:43 pm

"Oh shit, Dad's glaring!" A search for the Pot, as always, was pointless. She was very good at hiding it. She'd roll off her bunk on to the floor, face first, roll over, then point to her sister and mouth "That's Allisynn!" to her Father. Who probably was smart enough to tell the two of them apart. Probably. "And not that high. I just thought it'd be amusing to see if I could get you to take off your clothes. You're no fun these days. Always so serious"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 6:08 pm

"You do realize i'm not stupid or high, right? Honestly where do you put your Pot? I think i might need it." Alex still looked for it though."Also your more than a little high if you can see our dad, Apollo, glaring at us." Honestly how strong is this shit?
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 6:31 pm

"Why would I let you know where I keep it? And I was joking about Dad, obviously." She'll never tell. It's Taboo, just like that one Dance! "Besides, I'm already addicted, we don't need you addicted too." Right now, she was giddy as a schoolgirl, giggling. "You're the straight one, the special one. The Lightbulb in our Parents eyes." She'd start dancing around
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Alex laughs sarcastically,"Ha Ha, you really needed to call me a lightbulb? And honestly don't you think i'm smart enough not to use it as much and heavily as you? Really you smoke 2 ponds every hour, i'm surprised you aren't brain dead yet." Alex continue to look. she finds what seems to be a bag but is only empty.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:30 pm

Giggles even more. "Nobody can smoke a pond, those are made of water." She notices the bag her sister found. "Dammit, I had my bacon in there. Who took my jalapeno bacon?" While on her back, she'd roll backwards, and with out using her hands, use the momentum to jump to her feet. "You ate my bacon. I am Allisynn Sanders, Prepare to die!"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:16 pm

Alex sigh and say, "You're probably to high to Remember. Also even if I had eaten it, you could't kill me. One, because you are physically not able to beat me one on one. and two I'm your adorable ray of sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:33 pm

"That's why I'll shave you bald, first. Just like Sampson, your powers will be gone with your hair." She'd move to knock out her sister's leg from under her. "Without the sunlight, your powers are weak, Old Man. Now I am the Master!"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 6:01 pm

"Really? your gonna have to try harder than that." Alex then moves behind her sister and puts her in a head lock. "Now be a good girl and give me the weed."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 6:05 pm

"We haven't gots the precious on us. We swears! We swears it on the precious!" And unfortunately for Alexa, Alli would entwine their legs, and then fall forwards, landing atop Alexa. "Stupid fat hobbitses!"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:26 pm

"What in the Hell!?" Alex Then rolls over to where she is on top. She then pins her twin's arm behind her back. "Say Uncle!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 10:35 pm

She'd roll them over again, and use her legs to wrap around her sister's head. "Sleep with one eye open! Gripping your pillow tight! Exit: light. Enter: night! Take my hand, We're off to never never land!" She'd giggle more, and increase the pressure around her sister's throat.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:14 am

Alex grunts and then struggles to get up with her sister on her back. With Allisynn's legs sill wrapped around her neck she manage to free herself by suplexing her and pinning her to the ground. she then rolled to where she was sitting on her back. "You thought you had me!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:20 am

She'd just grin and increase the pressure on her sister's neck with her legs. She was just about high enough that the pain she was in didn't register, but the pressure she was applying to her sister's neck with her legs? Lethal. "I'm putting out your lights!, my pretty! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:48 am

Alex the pretends to pass out in order to make her sister fall for the trap. C'mon, fall for it you pothead.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:53 am

Suspicious, she'd lick her sister's cheek to see if she had really passed out. If she hadn't, then it wouldn't be a good idea to release the pressure. After all, Alexa no Bliss had expressed an interest in her stash. It wouldn't do to let her sister take it and be better at being high than her! Alexa was already better than her at most things, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:20 am

Alex manages to stay still after being licked by her sister.Gross! Why the hell would she do that? Seriously, how strong is that shit she is smoking.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:23 am

Oh it wasn't that strong, but Alli was tired of being the lesser of the two. Releasing her sister, and since her sister was being limp, she'd move and apply a Kimura Lock. She didn't trust Alexa, not a bit. Years of being in her shadow, and still, she didn't fully trust her sister. And since the Kimura lock would allow her to break her sister's arm, it was a good choice to see if her sister was faking. She'd have to thank Ashlynn later for the lessons.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:43 am

Alex then realized how boned she is and gives up her act. "OK OK LET GO!" She screams frantically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twins in toll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins in toll
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next