Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating Food and Reading Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Kasi walked in the mess hall, feeling alot better. A lot.. dryer. She headed over to an empty table, it wasn't necessarily dinner time, so she did not have to sit at her Moms designated table. She relaxed and sat down, waiting silently, ignoring thoughts of others.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Tristan walked into the mess hall, and looked around. He saw Kasi and smirked, and sat down. "Heyo, Duke of Smartness," he said. "I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Kasi let out a laugh "Duke of Smartness? Wouldn't I be a Duchess?" She laughed, correcting him to even prove his point. She nodded and closed her eyes wishing for a typical cheese burger with all the works and a cherry coke. Within seconds, it was in front of her and she grinned, She took a knife and cut off a small part of the burger, planning on offering it after she ate. Then, she dug into her food.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 5:11 pm

"I guess that's true," he said, then got some macaroni and cheese and a hotdog with mustard. Tristan got a water, as well. "So," he said after taking a few bites. "Tell me about your life in camp, and even before camp."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 5:24 pm

"Um. Well." Kasi began and was biting into her burger "I don't really like to talk about my life before camp. But, as a camper, life is pretty cool. I can read minds, but you know, it gives me headaches 90 percent of the time. I have a hat I got from my mom a long time ago in the mail, turns me invisible and such. That's pretty useful." She said, and then bit into her burger, loving the second bite better than the first. "What about you?" She asked right after she swollowed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 pm

ooc: pssssttt the hat can't be from her mother, unless you bought a gift from god parent, so I'll just ignore that part lol

bic:

"Well," Tristan started. "My life isn't all that interesting. I grew up in Huntington Beach, California, with my father. After a while, a few demigods found me and picked me up. I was really good at baseball as a kid, and I almost accepted an invite to an all-star league, but my dad didn't want to pay for it. It was really expensive. I've been here for a few years, just kinda living life, making jokes, messing around, training. Have you ever visited New Rome?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 5:49 pm

"I have honestly live d here since I was 7. I haven't left, ever... so no.. I haven't. I have heard I is nice, I'm not much one to venture out of camp. Too many thoughts, it hurts. I can't focus who's and who's. That is why I like to be around the quiet parts of camp" Kasilooked at the ground, leaving her burger unfinished. "I wish Advil worked. Or even ambrosia or that matter, but nothing does. It sucks, but I kind of need to live with it"

OOc: sorry, its always been her story, it's hard for me to Change things haha. I'm still convinced Kesi's dad is set, not Eris is her mom. It's fine lol
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 6:23 pm

ooc: lol it's cool

bic:

"I see. Maybe you should try something stronger, or get help from an Apollo kid or Chiron. You can't live with these pains your entire life," Tristan said, and then finished his hot dog. "Does the mind reading thing cause these headaches?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Kasi nodded "yeah" she replied. "Believe me when I say I have tried everything. There's is most likely nothing on this earth that can fix them. I reall just need to learn to get over it" A furie/harpy came over mad took Kasi's plate away. But She still had her coke, which was good, she grabbed it and sipped out of the straw. "It's fine. Really."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Tristan nodded. "If you say so. I actually think I can help. I know this kid, he is like the technology king of camp, maybe he could invent something to help you. His name is Noah. He's kinda nerdy and a bit of a loner, but he's cool I guess. He's a son of Hermes, and you should go see him. He could help you from becoming insane."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Kasi shrugged, "I don't really want to wear anything funny on my head" she muttered. "I kind of like the way I look, I could probably deal with the headaches. Really."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:50 am

"It'll probably just be a chip or something. You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Kasi nodded. "Positive. Plus, I don't want anything messing with my head. I'm already a sort of Athena kid outcast with the ditzy blond mojo." She frowned. "Oh yeah, and the mindreading thing. So Ill pass."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:45 pm

"Alright, if you insist." He laughed a little. "So... you want to go to the beach later?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:02 pm

Kasi raised an eyebrow. "Maybe....? Why?" She asked, knowing why. But wanting to see what he says.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:31 pm

"I don't know, just to like, hang out, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Uh huh. Okay. Kasi shrugged. "Erm. On my way!. Sure I guess"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating Food and Reading Thoughts   Eating Food and Reading Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating Food and Reading Thoughts
Page 1 of 1