Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating food, making friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Eating food, making friends Empty
PostSubject: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Maya was sitting at the table she usually ate at, but the mess hall was mostly empty, since it wasn't actually a meal time. She just happened to be really hungry at this particular time and wanted ice cream. She was sitting cross-legged on her seat, with a book laying on the table, and a bowl of ice cream in her hands, every once and a while she ran her fingers over the page of the book.

Last edited by Frankie on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Jasmine was walking through the hall, obviously bored. She decided to sit at a table that was almost empty. Only one girl sat at it, so Jasmine slid into the seat across from her. Her hands had a plate full of food. There was enough food to feed multiple people, but Jasmine wasn't sharing. "Hey. I'm Jazzy, daughter of Hermes," she stuck out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:21 pm

"Huh? Oh... Maya, daughter of Thanatos." She said, not knowing that she was trying to shake her hand. She smiled though.

Last edited by Frankie on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Edwin was eating breakfast, clearly when it was not breakfast time. He had slept over and it was not in his intentions to starve. While he was eating, he was composing hallingdans music. His inspiration was lacking, so he would fiddle with the pencil, of course due to ADHD. Shoving more food in his mouth, he looked at a table where there were sitting two girls. One of them was obviously trying to socialize and one of them was reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:25 pm

"Jazzy is short for Jasmine," she said. "Though I guess it could mean that I am a jazz singer. I've never tried jazz singing, though I'm sure I could ace it." Jazzy winked at the girl, returning the smile.

Jasmine noticed a boy. "Hi. I'm Jasmine, but call me Jazzy. Daughter of Hermes." She gave him a smile as she spoke, though her smile was full of mischief. The redhead stuck out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 7:35 pm

"You seem like you could." She looked over at the boy she had started talking to, and closed her book. "And I'm Maya."

Last edited by Frankie on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 am

Edwin had a spoon in his mouth and looked her in the eyes. "Edwin." he muttered and was a bit hesitant to shake her hand. He hoped that the girl would magically disappear without causing trouble to him.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:59 am

"My mother liked to sing," said Jazzy. "She sounded like a dying cow. I hope I didn't get those genes." Jasmine noted the boy's hesitation. "So you're not a social butterfly, eh?" He seemed rather shy, but Jasmine was determined to break him out of his shell. "Breakfast food? I love breakfast food. I love bacon, bagels, pancakes, waffles, and French toast sticks. I like the same foods as a child." She gave a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 8:05 am

People eat in silence for a reason. This girl may not understand it. "Listen, Jasmine. I really enjoy talking about your mom, your remarks about my personality and about your favorite food but, I'm trying to eat. Maybe I'll catch up with you later." he lied to her and continued to write his music.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 8:26 am

"Hey you sit at this table, then expect to carry a conversation, or at least a bit of one," Maya says, mostly joking as she eats another spoonful of her ice cream.

Last edited by Frankie on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:12 am

"Tch." he pretended not to hear her. Edwin looked at his wrist watch to see what time it is. Almost midday, when the sun was at it's highest and burned everyone to crisps. He would much rather stay indoors.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:26 am

Jasmine rolled her eyes. The boy seemed rather pleasant. "What's your name?" she asked him. Jasmine glanced over to his notebook."Music? That's pretty good." It was certainly better than she could do. "Are you an Apollo kid?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:33 am

"Huh? Edwin." he said and stopped fiddling his pen. He was amused that she thought he was a sunny artistic Apollo kid. He felt embarrased too after the compliment, protecting his notebook with his arms from further glances. "Thanatos, I'm a Thanatos kid." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:37 am

Maya finished her bowl of ice cream, then got up to get more. Figuring that music really wasn't her thing, she'd let them talk about it, without her asking questions.

ooc I shoulda used Maya...

Last edited by Frankie on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:38 am

//maybe it's not that late to change
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:43 am

ooc:I'm just gonna change them now then.

Maya came back to the table, this time with a bowl of vanilla. "Your a son of Thanatos? He's my dad too." She said, eating some of her ice cream. "Damnit, I meant to get chocolate." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:48 am

Jasmine nodded. "As I said, I'm Jazzy." She smiled at him with her mischievous smile. Jazzy watched as he hid his notebook. "Why do you hide it? The contents were quite good. You must be talented." Thanatos? That explained a lot. "I'm a Hermes kid. You probably have heard of us. We're infamous." She raised her eyebrows up then down.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:02 am

"Yeah, I know your a Thanatos kid, you're the one who snores as loud as can be possible. And there's not a lot of us anyways." Edwin said. He was mildly annoyed by Jazzie's observations about his personality. "Yes, I have heard of them. You guys love to pull pranks on the weak." Edwin sighed.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:25 am

"They do," Jazzy corrected Edwin. "I pull pranks on them." She smiled. "They're from the cabin of pranksters, so they think they're above getting pranked. They never see it coming." Jasmine smiled, but it was more mischievous than usual. She turned to the other girl. "Hi. I'm Jasmine, but everyone calls me Jazzy. Daughter of Hermes. They're are actually quite a few of us."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:53 am

"I don't snore! It's the kid that's right across from me!" Maya says annoyed, "gods she keeps me up all night..." She was mostly annoyed that she had vanilla ice cream instead of the strawberry that she had wanted. "Nice to meet you, I'm Maya."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:13 am

"Good for you." he answered too Jazzy and Maya. Edwin was done with his food so he stood up and started packing his things.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:34 am

"Is he leaving...?" Maya asks, as she opened her book again, she was dying to find out what happened next. Which is odd for her, she doesn't usually like books too much.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:42 am

"Yes, I am. I still have a whole day ahead." he said and left from the Mess hall full of food and ideas for what he could do today.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:47 am

"Well then..." Maya says, eating the rest of her ice cream while simultaneously reading her book.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Jasmine raised her eyebrows. "Yup, he's leaving. Well goodbye." That was rather rude of him, to get up and leave like that. Once he left she turned to Maya. "He's pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating food, making friends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next