Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cypress' Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Tumblr_olfjrm51wt1v1821do1_500

Iain looked down a bit discouraged when Cypress moved back from him. Had he done something wrong? Iain looked back up at Cypress, and took a deep breath. Iain shifted forward a bit so that their knees were touching once again. Iain had literally spontaneously kissed this guy, and he felt like this was the most gutsy thing he had done yet. "I think we should go check it out tonight." Technically, that would mean being out after curfew, but Iain had never been one for following the rules.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:10 pm

Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o158xrTusN1sjzta5_500
Cypress' heart was in his throat when Iain moved forward so that their knees were touching. He could feel his heart race increase and his palms become sweaty. "But what if we get caught?" He asked in a whisper. Cypress was a worrier and so doing anything illegal made him nervous. Nonetheless, he knew that he had to take a risk if it meant possibly being with someone. "I-I mean, yeah. Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 am

Iain smiled his slightly crooked smile. "You're a worrier, huh?" Iain said with a kind of joking tone. "But let me tell you," Iain started and leaned in a tiny bit, drumming his fingertips lightly on Cypress' knees, "Iain Jamieson doesn't get caught." The son of Hecate finished with a mischievous smile, leaning back on his hands behind him, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:32 am

Cypress stared at Iain's lips when he leaned in. He was certain that Iain was about to kiss him, but apparently not. However, feeling the son of Hecate's fingers tap against his knees bad his heart flutter. "Oh, he doesn't? Well, there's always a first for everything, huh?" Cypress smirked, shaking his head. There were a couple of traits that he inherited from his mother that he wished he could return: Being a worrier and being overprotective.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Iain shook his head. "You don't have to be worried around me, mate. I can be invisible, remember?" Iain said, smiling cockily. Of course Iain was a little bit worried, but that wasn't like the Scotsman. He was usually up to mischievous. Of course, he usually had Muir to get him out of issues, but he didn't need him to not get caught. They'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Cypress smiled a bit and looked into Iain's green eyes. He forced himself to look away and turned his attention to their touching knees. "But I can't turn invisible, but I'm sure you can fix that problem too." The son of Demeter chuckled lightly and bit his lip cutely.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Iain smiled slightly, his naturally hazel eyes flashing bright green and Cypress' legs disappeared out of  sight. Iain's eyes flashed back to hazel and he raised an eyebrow. "You're right. I probably can do something about that." Iain said, his low voice proud. The son of Hecate was always really proud when people asked if he could do something and he was able to. Iain was really proud of his magic. Even though it was entirely from his mom that he had it, he had done so much to perfect it. Iain sometimes wondered if his mom was proud of him.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Cypress' eyes grew wide when he looked down and saw that half of his body was gone. "That's so cool!" He shouted in a whisper. He looked at Iain and smiled brightly, his dark eyes lighting up. "Wow, man..." The son of Demeter bumped his knees against Iain's on accident. "Whoops, sorry."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:20 am

Iain laughed a little as he felt Cypress' knees hit up against his. It's funny what effect sight has on what we do. Iain's eyes flashed back to green and Cypress' legs reappeared. "Like I said, You don't have to worry around me, Cypress." Iain said, his voice low. The son of Hecate turned his head and looked over the cabin. It was crazy how different it was from his. Did that mean him and Cypress were that different, too?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Cypress felt like he could trust Iain especially with their "planned expedition". The son of Demeter straightened his back before slouching again. He too looked around his cabin before his eyes fell on Iain's face. "So, what does each one of your tattoos mean if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Iain smiled, excited to talk about his tattoos. He started by pointing to the large one on his neck. "This one helps with defense magic." Iain pulled up the front of his shirt, revealing 4 on his torso. Starting at the top, he explained, "You know this one. This helps with agility magic, healing magic, and communication magic." Iain dropped his shirt down and pushed up his left sleeve, revealing 4 more. Starting at the shoulder, "This heightens my accuracy, and this one is for confidence in my magic. This one helps with ancient magic languages, and this one was my first. Symbol of my mother." Iain dropped that sleeve and pushed the other sleeve up, 2 more on that arm. "This one helps with the balance between mortal and warlock. This one helps with sight." Iain turned around and pulled up the back of his shirt, 5 more on his back. "Precision in magic, soundless, heightened magic and other strength, courage in combat, fearless use of magic, and... stamina." Iain finished, dropping his shirt and turning back to Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:34 pm

"Oh, wow." Cypress blinked a few times. He listened to Iain talk about his different tattoos and became very much so interested in learning more about his magical abilities. The son of Demeter bit the corner of his lip and played with his bead necklace absentmindedly. He didn't know what to make of Iain, all he knew was that he wanted to be with him. "...Iain, you're so powerful." Cypress whispered, turning his gaze down to their knees. "...Do you think I could get one? To connect me better to the earth?" Cypress asked, turning his forearm upward.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Iain pushed his hand back through his dark hair and smiled cockily as Cypress commented on his power. His smile fell a bit, though, when Cypress asked about if he could get one of his magic tattoos. "I don't know, mate. Maybe, since you're already so in tune with nature, it might work, but I don't know. If you're not strong enough, or if I mess it up... well... you'd burn alive most likely." Iain said with a sharp exhale.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:32 pm

"..." Cypress mostiened his lips and slowly pulled his hand back and sat it in his lap. "...Oh, okay. I just thought that maybe I could take a risk. You know so much about magic that I thought we could have something to connect...us." Cypress shook his head. "Yeah, it's stupid, I know." He chuckled without humor, hanging his head.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Iain sighed a little bit, and placed his right hand lightly on Cypress' knee. "Give me a little bit of time. I'll do some research and I'll see what I can do." Iain said with a slight smile. He honestly didn't know if he could do anything like Cypress was asking of him, but he would do anything he could do to find out. The son of Hecate pulled his hand back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:17 am

But before Iain's hand could return back to him, Cypress slowly and softly wrapped his index finger around his thumb."...Thanks." He could hear blood pumping in his ears again and knew that it wouldn't go away if he kept touching Iain. This was a big step for him, but that was okay. Cypress was finally taking chances.

"Thanks for...y'know, researching."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:50 am

Iain stopped moving right when Cypress' finger wrapped around his. He had no clue what to do so he decided not to move at all. Iain laughed lightly and scratched the side of his neck with his left hand. "I mean, I haven't done it yet. Don't thank me too soon." Iain said with a small smile. "But I'm going to, I promise. You have my word."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 1:15 am

Cypress let go of Iain's finger and sighed, looking out of his window to see the strawberry field. "Thanks anyway." He turned his attention back to Iain and gave him a smile. "You're the best. Well, one of the best."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Iain shook his head. "Don't say that." Iain said. Cypress barely knew him. He didn't know what Muir had all told him about him, but he didn't know about all the darkness in his past. Cypress saw his magic as this great power, but didn't see all of the negative side effects of it. Iain looked down at his lap. "Sorry. That was a weird thing to just say like that." Iain said, his voice low and flat. Iain scratched at the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 3:55 pm

The son of Demeter raised an eyebrow, then looked down at his lap. "No, it's fine." He shook his head. "I barely know you, right?"

Last edited by Green on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Tumblr_om0q1v2qk11w4k53ko1_250

Iain shook his head, again. "No, you didn't say anything wrong. I'm the one who said the weird thing." The Scotsman clarified. Iain didn't know why he was incapable of saying things well to Cypress. He knows he's not good with emotions, but he's at least always been good at speaking.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 9:49 pm

The son of Demeter smiled sheepishly at Iain. "It's okay. Uh, anyway, tell me about, uh," Cypress tapped his chin. "Living in the Hecate Cabin. Do any ghosts or anything like that appear during the night or is it calm and eerie?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:17 am

Iain shrugged his shoulders. "Our magic can keep most of the ghosts away. Honestly, usually someone is awake doing some weird shit. Never quite silent." Iain said putting his elbows on his knees and leaning his chin on his hands. "What's it like living here?" Iain asked, looking around them. It seemed like it would be a really chill place.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:39 am

"That's cool," Cypress stated with a smile. "Here? It's nice actually. You're never out of reach of fresh produce." The son of Demeter smiled and slowly nodded his head. "I love it here so much."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:24 am

Iain smiled. "It seems very... nice." Iain said. It genuinely did seem nice, but it was not Iain's kind of place. He knew that he belonged in the Hecate cabin. Iain scratched the side of his neck again. Gods, why was he always doing that? Iain put his elbows back on his knees. "I'm excited to see the full moon tonight." Iain said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cypress' Bunk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next