Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cypress' Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 11:00 am

Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o158xrTusN1sjzta5_500
"Me too! I'm excited to see how the strawberry plants look underneath it." Cypress smiled and looked at Iain. "Isn't the full moon sacred to witches and warlocks?" He asked curiously. "I wonder what things will take place there...maybe something mystical?" The son of Demeter tilted his head to the side. "I can't wait to find out."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Tumblr_om0q1v2qk11w4k53ko1_250

Iain nodded. ”Yeah, it is. The fuller the moon, the easier it is to reach into the magic world, to say. The stuff I do will be easiest tonight.” The son of Hecate pushed his hand back through his dark hair. He was extremely nervous to go out with Cypress tonight. What would happen out there, under the stars? Iain rubbed his sweaty palms on his dark jeans.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:05 pm

"That's really cool. I'm stronger in Spring and Summer and weaker in Fall and Winter." Cypress smiled a bit and looked down at Iain's dark jeans. They were nice jeans that he would probably get from himself. He wondered what brand they were... "Hey, Iain? Hm, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 12:28 am

Iain nodded as Cypress explained when he was the most powerful. "Yeah, that makes sense." Iain took a few seconds to think about what Cypress asked him about what he wanted to do when he was older. "I want to be a math teacher. Muir wants to be a history teacher. It's kind of perfect, honestly." Iain said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:53 am

Cypress slowly nodded his head. "That's really cool. I've always wanted to work with, hm, environmental causes." He said with a coy shrug. "I don't know. Like, maybe be an environmental engineer? I'll probably look more into it when I have a chance." Cypress licked his lips and looked down at his cargo pants. "I-I dunno. We'll see."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Iain smiled. "No surprise there." Iain teased. He'd always wondered if their was something that he could use his powers for in the real world. Being a son of Demeter, Cypress would be very helpful being an environmental engineer. Iain, though, couldn't just make stuff appear for mortals. Thank gods he was good at math.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:10 pm

"Eh," He shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. "Yeah, I want to do something for the environment and with who my mother is, I thought it would be smart for me to, y'know, use my powers and abilities to do something special." The son of Demeter smiled a bit and looked down at Iain's jeans.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:53 am

Iain smiled. "That's actually really," hot. Iain finished the sentence out loud, but he couldn't really just say that. "...sweet." Iain said, finishing the sentence out loud. Iain looked down at his hands and started to pass tiny bits of fire between his fingers again. It was a really strange nervous habit that he had.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 am

Cypress blushed when he said that it was sweet. "Aw, thanks, Iain." He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair. The son of Demeter bit his lip and looked down at his own lap. "Hm, so, tonight. I'm excited."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 4:23 pm

A slow smile crossed Iain's face when Cypress brought up their plans for that night. Iain could feel his heart racing with excitement. It wasn't something that he was used to feeling at all. He wished that Muir was here. He always was way better at this kind of stuff. The son of Hecate wondered what Muir was feeling from him right now. Iain didn't even really know what he was feeling. "I'm really excited, too. It's gonna be killer."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 8:06 pm

"Something mystical will happen or something like that." He chuckled, biting his lp. "Um, so I'll see you then? Do you mind coming back by here? Only because you can make us invisible and I'm a bit scared to take a risk." Cypress explained, leaning toward him a bit. "If not, then that's fine. No worries."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:01 am

Iain nodded. "Yeah. That works. I think sunset is at like 8:05, so how about I meet you at the door at 9? It'll be full dark by then. That'll make the whole invisible thing easier." Iain's low voice cracked into a small laugh. Iain pushed himself up on his knees and then put his feet on the ladder down from Cypress' bunk. He looked at Cypress, not really sure what to do, he offered him a handshake. "See ya later?" The Scot flashed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Cypress nodded his head. "That's much better." He crawled to the edge of the latter and looked at Iain with a returned smile. "Yep! 9 sharp." He shook his hand, lingering it for a bit before pulling away and sitting back on his haunches. "Have a safe walk back to Hogwarts." He teased with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Iain hopped down and headed out the door.

Ooc: I'll start the other topic after class.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 pm

OOC: Okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cypress' Bunk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3