Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sound of Water (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

The Sound of Water (p) Empty
PostSubject: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:01 pm

The Sound of Water (p) Tumblr_inline_n2uqfiLntL1sc3ygs
After five days of running into Robin, Jerome decided to take a stroll through Camp Jupiter. He wondered around for a while before he found himself leaning up against the railing of the Little Tiber River. He found it to be ironically relaxing even though he knew how much power the river contained. Jerome was dressed nicely with his usual camp t-shirt, black jeans, and purple Jordan's to go along with his outfit. His braids hung freely from his head and his lyre was no where in sight.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

After a particularly stressful day of training and fighting, I always found relaxation in photography. So, since it was such a day, I decided to go visit one place I hadn't been to in a while. Grasping my camera in hand, I walked towards the Little Tiber, eager to enjoy the different lightings and colors that could show up with the right perspective. I came to a sudden halt though when I came face to face - well, face to back actually - with a certain annoying son of Apollo. I considered running away for a moment before I shyly tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey. It's been a while since you stalked me, I was starting to get worried"I tried to joke around in order to battle my awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Jerome quickly looked to his side to see him. Robin. "Oh, hey. Yeah, I saw you two days ago during phalanx training, but I decided not to say anything." The son of Apollo smiled a bit and looked off at the rushing water. "...Do you ever want to just...jump in? I do sometimes, but I realize that I would die." He chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:40 pm

"Which is exactly the point"I replied in a serious tone before cracking up with a chuckle. "Nah, kidding, I ain't that depressed. Sorry, I just really like morbid jokes, always been my specialty"I explaied with a shy smile. "To answer you though, no, I don't. I just really like this river, with my heritage and all that"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Jerome laughed a bit at the joke Robin told and nodded his head slowly. "That's pretty cool - having a morbid personality." The son of Apollo smiled and looked to Robin. "Your heritage? Explain." Jerome was curious. "I know it has to be special considering that you almost burned down the stables yesterday." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 2:42 am

"I did not!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms and glaring. "It's just a thing I do sometimes, but I've never burned anything big!" Well, you did one itime. "Anyways. My mom is Trivia and my grandpa is Neptune. So this is a pretty great place. I mean, it is a magic river after all"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 3:13 am

Jerome's smile disappeared from his face when Robin explain his partenage. He was excepting it to be Vulcan or Bellona, but no. "Oh...that's very impressive, Robin. A demigod and a legacy. A legacy of Neptune." He smirked, biting his lip. "That's an interesting combination. You must be powerful, then."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 3:19 am

"I guess" I mumbled, looking down in embarrassment as I felt my cheeks heat up with a light blush. "I mean, it ain't that special. There are Neptune's kids after all, I'm just a second generation product, not even half as powerful as them. Besides, your dad is also pretty cool"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:11 am

The son of Apollo smiled more. He didn't know where this happiness came from with Robin, but he wasn't going to say anything about it. "To me it's special. If not for Neptune, then for Trivia." Jerome stated kindly. "And my dad is prettt cool, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 2:13 pm

"He is indeed."I agreed with a nod. I chose to not brek the silence that followed, at least for a little while. It was comfortable and nice, a rare occurense. Jerome, although still a stranger, seemed pretty okay when given the chance. So why don't you give him one? "So, are you here to jump?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Jerome smiled, shaking his head. "No, I'm not here to jump. Just to look at the view." He answered simply. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. He could smell the river, which wood be weird for him to admit out loud. "What did you come here for?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:49 am

"Same, kinda"I explained, shaking the camera in my hand. "It's a beautiful place and it's perfect for photograhy. And photography helps me relax"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:04 am

"You do photography? That's amazing." Jerome smiled brightly. The son of Apollo moistened his lips and turned his attention to Robin's fade. He studied him briefly before turning back to the water. "This is a beautiful place to take pictures. Of course you know that."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:18 am

"Yeah, it is indeed. Plus, I feel kinda stronger when I'm around here."I added in an afterthough and tried to make a small flower by my feet bloom, instead setting it on fire. "Oh, damn. My powers seem to mostly do bad instead of good. Meh, better for me and worse for the monsters. Oops"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:31 am

Jerome chuckled. "What all can you do?" He asked curiously. "A lot of interesting things, I'm sure." The son of Apollo smirked. "Setting things on fire and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:33 am

"I don't see you doing anything more exciting"I replied with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on my face, challenging him to reply and maybe show me his own powers. He has already seen some of mine after all.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:51 am

Jerome smiled more. This kid was sassy. "I have a few powers, Robin." He shrugged his shoulders a. He decided to keep his prophecy powers to himself. The son of Apollo shrugged. "I can control sounds, music actually. Along with something specia."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:53 am

"Ohhh, special. Like what? Tune instruments with your mind? Turn yourself into a boombox?"I chuckled before turning my attention back to the river. Seeing a flock of birds approaching quickly from the north, I quickly snapped a picture, wanting to capture the moment they passed right over the river.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:57 am

"Yeah, actually." The son of Apollo took in a deep breath and soon a soft sound stared to admit from his mouth. After a while, he stopped. "It works better when I'm around music. Actually, if I had my lyre, I could do a little something." Jerome rubbed his hands together. "I can also manipulate someone's mood with my music."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 am

I stared wide eyed for a moment, surprised at his ability. "Wow, I've never met a kid of Apollo that could do that. Cool move, Jey. This round is yours"I nodded, grinning as I thought of something else. "I can control you, Human Boombox. Like, your movements and stuff"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 10:58 am

Jerome raised his eyebrow. He didn't know whether or not "Jey" was a nickname or if Robin forgot his name altogether. The son of Apollo laughed a bit. "Control me? That's not scary at all." Jerome smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:58 pm

"Really, Human Boombox?"I asked with a bored tone as with a small movement of my fingers I raised his left hand up and started slapping him in the face. "Wow, so not scary, I can't believe I ever thought this would be useful"I chuckled with an amused smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:33 pm

"What the f-- ow!" Jerome just...slapped himself! He looked from Robin, to his own hand, then back to Robin. "That's dangerous, Robin." Jerome chuckled a bit. Both out of awe and out of slight fear. "What else can you do? Make me pee my pants?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:25 pm

"I don't think you wanna know. I mean, even if I tell you, I'd have to show you for you to understand. And I've heard it's pretty painful for the victim"I shrugged and let go of his hand. "Anyways. How long have you been here? I would say I haven't seen you around but I rarely do anything that involves people so that cliche won't work on me"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Jerome thought a for a moment. "I wanna say about six years?" He looked down at his arm to find the six barlines underneath the SPQR. "Yeah, six years. What about you? How long have you been here?" The son of Apollo turned over and leaned his back against the railing of the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sound of Water (p)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next