Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sound of Water (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 2:52 am

I nodded at his response, my eyes scanning quickly over his tattoo. "Welp, it's five years for me. I wasn't planning to come at all but.... I was forced to"I mumbled, shutting up quickly when I realized I'd said too much. Friendly as we may be, it's way too soon.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Jerome knitted his eyebrows. "You mean by the wolves of Lupa?" He asked. "That's how the rest of us got here. Well, most of us anyway." The son of Apollo shrugged his shoulders and studied Robin's interesting tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 2:05 pm

"...Yeah, exactly that. Sorry, it's been a long day"I chuckled and ran a hand through my hair awkwardly. "Did you get here the same way? Or is your origin story more dark and mysterious, mister Happy-All-The-Time?"I asked, trying to steer the conversation away from me.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:22 pm

"No, you're fine. Don't apologize." Jerome smiled. When Robin asked the question, the son of Apollo simply shrugged his shoulders. "Eh, it was the same way everyone else came here. I'm actually Jamaican."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 11:51 am

"Cool, cool"I mumbled with a small nod. He didn't seem to want to discus that matter any further and I wasn't one to judge. Why would I pressure him when I wouldn't want to be pressured myself? Nah-uh. "So... Well, I have to go. Evening practice and all."I explained awkwardly, stuffing my hands in my pocket. I may not have done much photographing done but I felt weird staying any longer.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 am

"Oh, uh, right." Jerome nodded his head. "I'll...see you around, then?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. "Y'know, when I'm not being a creep." Jerome chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 12:08 pm

"I guess"I muttered and glanced up at him shyly. "Well, we're both kinda creeps now so we're equal. Maybe..."I trailed off and exhaled nervously. Come on, man up. He seems cool and you need a friend after all those years. "Maybe we could meet up, like, without creeping each other out. For..... fun? Or whatever is it kids our age do"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 12:12 pm

The son of Apollo's eyes brightened up. "That sounds...great, actually. Well, we could go to the lake maybe?" Jerome asked, biting the inside of his cheek. "I mean, if that's okay with you. Or we could grab a coffee in New Rome? It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 12:16 pm

"Sure, I guess. Coffee sounds better, I don't like the sun"I grumbled and looked down again. "So, um. When exactly? Do you set dates for those kind of things? Or just when I meet you again around camp?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 12:27 pm

"Uh...what tomorrow at 18:30?" Jerome offered. "I have a friend who works there." The son of Apollo offered.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 1:23 pm

"Cool, cool. Sounds... nice. I guess I'll see you then, Jerome son of Apollo"I nodded in acknowledgement and started walking back towards my cohort, already dreading next day's meeting.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:05 pm

OOC: New topic in New Rome?
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 7:13 am

OOC: Sure, who starts?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:17 am

OOC: I can if you want me to
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:11 am

OOC: Nah, I'll do it
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 am

OOC: kk
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Water (p)   The Sound of Water (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sound of Water (p)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2