Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new day by the water (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viva
Viva

A new day by the water (P)  Empty
PostSubject: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Nakoma was sitting by the little Tiber looking at the water thinking, or actually she wasn't thinking today. She was just looking at the water with her warm brown eyes. She was wondering about what she would do today, maybe train or read a book on magic. She needed the new technic to be perfect or else she could hurt someone. She looked down at the pendant she got from her grandmother it was the flower lavender made to protect her. She looked up as she heard some footstep looking over at a girl coming towards her, little Nakoma blinked and hoped that this girl was not walking toward her in reality.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Evie had finally managed to find someone to take her shopping for more modern clothes, however the new style felt a little weird. She messed with the tight leggings thinking that she would be in so much trouble if she was still in the 40s. She sighed at them, though she figured she'd get used to them eventually. She had also just managed to get away from her cabin mates questions, and sat down on the side of river. Finally peace and quiet!!
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Nakoma looked at the girl, but looked away quickly thou as this young girl is rather shy around new people. She always wished she wasn't so shy, with this thought in mind she started to play with the pedant again, changing the color from time to time by whispering a little Latin word.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Evie glanced around a bit, she just now noticed that there was another person here... Oops. She eyed the girl a bit, seemed nice enough. Evie glanced back down at the river again, it kind of reminded her of the river that ran behind her parents house.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:51 pm

Nakoma played with her long brown hair why looking down to the water, it was a nice place here by the water. A calming place to just relax, but she got nervous with the other girl there. Nakoma didn't even dare to look up.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Evie sighed, now that she knew that there was another person sitting near by the silence felt more awkward then comfortable. Well she had better go break the awkwardness. Evie stood up, wiped off the dirt stuck to her new clothes, and walked over to the girl. "Hi! I'm Evie, what's your name?" She asked, nicely, and kind of awkwardly. She wasn't much good at being the first to talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Nakoma blinked and slowly she looked up. "h-i-i" she stutters a bit and gulp "I am, Nako-m-a" and again she stutters a bit more as she bites her bottom lip. She smiles a tiny smile back to the girl, trying to be a bit brave.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:51 pm

"Nice to meet you!" Evie said, smiling awkwardly, though she was trying to be cool about it. Well this was awkward. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 4:14 am

She swallowed again "Nice t-o-o mee-t you t-oo" she stutters away, oh well this could have gone way worse. "Soo" she says in a low voice "how long have you been here?" this was a sentence she almost whispered, but without much stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 8:33 am

"A few weeks. How long have you been here?" Evie asked, still keeping that slightly awkward smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 8:40 am

She shows with her hand, four fingers as she pats the spot beside her. "Wh-a-t Cohort?" she question on stuttering a bit again, she may be shy, but she is just afraid of Evie laughing at her or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 9:35 am

Evie sat down next to her. "4th cohort. You?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:04 am

She swallowed and spoke up "3, just in the middle" she says as she slowly get's a tiny bit more comfortable around the girl.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:08 am

"Cool." Evie said, she honestly didn't really understand the whole cohort thing, she kind of understand being in 4th was worse than the 3rd, but at least she wasn't in the 5th, cause that was worse than the 4th. That was about it though. "So... Who's your God parent?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:13 am

"my godly parent is Trivia" she says, and she did another sentence without stuttering. She was almost proud of herself now. "And yours?" she question after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:29 am

"Apollo." She told her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:08 pm

"so you heal?" she question her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:19 pm

"Uhh yeah, I believe I can." Evie said, awkwardly. She wasn't too sure, she only found out she was a demi-god a week or so ago, and had never had the need to heal anyone in any other way then just using medicine, she really had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:10 pm

"that's cool" she says in a small voice. Looking a bit over at Evie she smiles before looking down her hands thinking.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:11 pm

"Soo.... Do you have any powers?" She asks
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 6:50 pm

"yeah, I can do magic" she says and scratch her chin shyly. She then looks a bit at Evie before looking back at the river.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:04 pm

"Oh really?! That's so cool!" Evie said, interested. She smiled. "What kind of magic?"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:20 pm

She smiles a bit, well her magic was something she was a bit proud of. "I can do all kind of magic" she says now in only a soft voice. "I use Latin to cast spell or I can summon the mist, even travel in it!" she kind of lost herself to the excitement of magic and talks with a big smile. After realizing she lost her self she starts to blush and looks down at the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:27 pm

There we go! She finally got the girl to open up a bit.... and nevermind..."Can you show me? Something small, and harmless obviously.." Evie asked, trying to get the girl to open back up. She was determined to make a real friend, even if she had to force herself onto someone.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:59 pm

She looked up at Evie again "well, I could change color of something, that is quit easy" she says slowly looking down at the ground picking up a tiny little flower. It was a yellow one, and as she whispered a little word colorem and it turned blue. She gave it to Evie still looking a bit away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new day by the water (P)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next