Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new day by the water (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:12 pm

"Yo! That's cool!' Evie said, giving the girl a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 7:17 am

She smiles a tiny bit "you think so?" she question letting herself come a bit more out of her shell.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 pm

"Yes! I wish I could do that!" Evie said.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 am

She smiles a bit more "I can do much more than just change color of things, I am sure I can do pretty much everything, but the more word I have to use or the more complicate the spell have to be the harder it is. As for like summoning things or draw it out is harder then just change it." she explains now as she is talking about something she loves she talks away all her fears. "But magic is very dangerous, because say if I was to say a word meaning fire or burn, but I was after summoning something.." she trailed a bit of in her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 8:06 am

"Then... you'd summon fire?" Evie thought a minute. "I guess that makes sense, that some magic can be dangerous. Or that some powers in general are dangerous... I get really tired after healing people. Few times, I've almost passed out." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 8:15 am

She nods "yeah everything as it's price" she says before scratching her chin. "the day I was claimed by my mother or actually showed sign of being a daughter of Trivia I traveled trough the mist, At that time I passed out in the middle of the enemies camp surprising many people. " she says slowly, afraid that Evie might laugh at her.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:05 pm

"Wow that's insane!" Evie said, "I used my powers before I knew I was a Demi-God. I skinned my kneEs falling out of a tree when I was really little. I was all bloody and everything, but when my mom wiped the blood off, the cuts were gone. Of course neither of us put it together, and my mom had us both convinced I had gotten red paint on myself or something. "
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:23 pm

She swallow "I know, I just passed out" she says looking away. "Yo-u-u shoul-d-d be proude o-f-f your sel-self" she says having her eyes locked to the ground again. Nakoma was once again all shy as she thought that Evie was thinking she was useless or something.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 2:52 pm

"Yeah... I guess I should be." Evie said, giving her a small smile. "So... what are fun things to do around here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 3:09 pm

She nods a bit more. before finely looking over at Evie again, she wasn't laughing? She blinked once, then twice before smiling again "Fun? well I don't know, read? train? I don't do much, sorry" she says in a soft voice flicking with her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 3:39 pm

"Hmm.... Well.... Those things are fun.... But I've been doing them all week, now they're just getting old to me!" Evie told her.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 3:46 pm

She nods looking down in her lap thinking for everything she was good for "well..." she breath out looking at the ground between Evie and herself "you can go to new Rome?" she is really not good with this so called activities except for toes she is suppose to be inn.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 3:49 pm

"Hmm... SO! Want to go explore New Rome with me?!" She asked, excited. "We can just go walk around or something... I haven't really seen to much of the place yet!" Evie, tried talking her into it.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 pm

She looks up surprised by this "y-you want me to go with you?" you can see the the girl light up. Like a flame inside of her ignited "You know, I haven't been that much inn the tiny city, b-ut b-ut if you really want to, I-I can show you" she says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:13 pm

"That would be just swell!" Evie said, jumping to her feet. "I would love for you to show me New Rome! Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:16 pm

She stands up a bit slower, but she was as happy as can be. "Y-yes, I can show it to you!" she smiles a big smile.

(shall we have a new one with those two in new Rome then?)
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:01 pm

ooc if you want too... though maybe we can rp that later. I have to start homework!!
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:21 pm

ooc, sure, np, have to go to bed like, very soon now. Maybe start it tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:31 pm

OOC: sounds good to me!!
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:33 pm

ooc: then it will be so! *dramatic background music*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new day by the water (P)    A new day by the water (P)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new day by the water (P)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2