Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poor, poor Spencer (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:56 am

"Dates with blondes are fun, I guess. Redheads are cool, too." Spencer laughed nervously. His attention was turned to Mikaela talking. And then his worst fear happened. Mikaela admitted to wanting to be his girlfriend- but as much as he wanted that at one point, he wanted Addie as his girlfriend now. He was in love with her. Spencer looked back and forth between them. He felt heartbroken- Addie had given him up so easily. Spencer took in a deep breath. He had to be honest. "Mikaela, it can't happen, it won''t happen. Look, I'm trying to be nice and I want us to still be friends, maybe it'd be nice to be friends with a girl opposed to dating. But, look, I want you in my life, but I don't want you in the girlfriend role. At one point I did, but that role's 110% taken now by Addie." Spencer pulled Addie closer to him. "Mikaela, I'm sorry, I used to have a lot of feelings for you, but I'm...in love with Addie now. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Tumblr_ojvc5kFwz71v1cdi6o2_500

A wild smile crossed Mikaela's face. "Good choice." Mikaela said taking a small step back, starting to laugh a bit, her composure cracking. "C'mon Spencer, you know me well enough to know that I would never actually want a boyfriend." Mikaela said pushing Spencer likely. "No surprise, but this was Jarek's idea." Mikaela looked over Addie and smiled genuinely. "And you. You're absolutely gorgeous, and I know gorgeous. Don't hide behind this boy. Stand up for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Addie felt beyond relieved when Spencer said something to Mikaela, her deep breath out and look of relief was probably very noticeable to the two. And Addies eyes widened when she realized what Spencer had just said "Love...?" She said quietly. She turned, her blonde hair flowing towards Mikaela "This was a game..?" This girl was nuts. Did she really just make Addie almost have a panic attack for her own entertainment? Hold off on Spencer saying he just loved her... alothough this was very important. "You literally just did this as a game? Are you insane?" She asked angerly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 2:55 pm

"I figured it was a game," he said and sighed relief. That wasn't the complete truth, he was 50ish% sure it was a game. "I do live with Shiloh Virgo, the biggest boy manipulator to have walked Planet Earth." He grinned. "Jarek, huh? It's been a while since I've seen that guy. Don't be mad, but I used to have a massive crush on Julieta, back when we hung out," he said and laughed, then looked at Addie, who appeared to be very angry. "Addie, cool down, it's not a big deal. I wouldn't leave you for anyone, not even Venus herself...because that'd be weird, she's my mom," he said and laughed. "Did you think I was going to leave you for Mikaela, when she was messing with us?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Mikaela looked at Spencer and smiled. That was about the only thing she missed about him: he understood her. She looked back over at Addie. Tilting her head to the side, her Danish accent stronger than usual, she said, "Aren't we all a little crazy around here, just in our own ways? Our parents cause us all to do some pretty strange stuff." Mikaela said, shrugging her shoulders. Mikaela spun a strand of her red hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 6:33 pm

"No. This is mortal side crazy" she scowled at Mikaela. And then  she turned and looked up at Spencer, she brushed some of her blonde hair out of her face, "We... we're not really official, so in most cases you leaving would not have been a big deal" her purple eyes fell to the ground. But yes, I did think that. Addison really needed to realize that being with the Virgos was drama central, and the only way she was going to be with Spencer was if she accepted that.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Spencer felt bad. That hurt him- would it not have hurt her if he went ahead and hooked up with Mikaela? Would that have be okay with Addie? He sighed. "Do you...want to be official?" he asked, taking one of her hands and looking at her. Spencer looked back at Mikaela. "Don't mind us," he said with a smile, then looked back at Addie. "I'm not going to lie, I'm a little hurt. Would you have not cared if I left with Mikaela? And do you not trust me enough that I wouldn't be shallow enough to leave you like that?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Mikaela felt a little uncomfortable as they started to quarrel a bit. The daughter of Eros had caused this, but maybe it was for the best. If they didn't trust each other, it was never going to work anyway. That's why she would never work with someone. She wasn't going to trust anyone, and no one could trust her. Mikaela could tell, though, that these two really did care about each other. Mikaela looked them both over each other and then sighed. "As much as bickering is good for gossip, and you know how much I love gossip, I can't let two people who care an awful lot about each other not be happy." Mikaela said with a sigh. "...My gift, it helps me see how much people care about."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Addie whipped her head around, giving Mikaela another glare. "Well maybe if you hadn't caused drama..." she stopped talking, finishing her sentence in her thoughts... ..between us, we would still be having a nice little day at the beach. Wouldn't we?   She growled quietly, and turned towards Spencer. She grabbed his hands and looked up at him, he did have a least a foot or more in length to her, she enjoyed the fact he was so tall compared to her. "Listen Spencer, you have made me so happy since we started seeing each other, and I trust you fully. I would not still be here if I didn't trust you..." she swallowed, her eyes getting wider "I love you too" she said deeply to him, hoping he could feel how much she meant it vibrate between them.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 10:41 pm

Spencer appreciated Mikaela trying to help. At first, Mikaela appeared to him as another flirtatious girl, who maybe was a bit of the mean popular girl stereotype. He loved to see her like this- past a one-dimensional personality, a real genuine person with feelings. Maybe it wasn't him, but he knew one day, if Mikaela ever did allow it, a guy would fall in love with her over this side of her, not the super flirty side. He listened to what Addie said and smiled, very happy. "I'm glad to hear that," he said and kissed her, putting one of his hands so he was cupping her face, and one arm around her. Spencer picked her up and held her like a baby after kissing, and walked over to Mikaela.

"Thanks," he said to her. "You strangely brought us closer together today. It's kind of odd, isn't it." Spencer pecked Mikaela on the forehead. "You're a much better person than you let on, you know? I think you'll eventually find the one, and it'll be this side of you that finds them. So, who's up for a night in New Rome? Unless, you still have that travel ban, Mikaela. But, even if you do, when have you been known to follower the rules?" he asked and laughed, holding Addie tight with one arm.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 12:57 am

Mikaela shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think that it's technically lifted, but why not?" Mikaela said, crossing her arms. The daughter of Eros tried her best to gloss over the travel ban. She didn't need questions asked about it. Mikaela looked over at Addie. "I really don't want to impose, though. It is entirely up to you." She really didn't want to push Addie.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:39 am

Addies sighed, she knew the girl was a daughter of Eros, which from what she's seen, they all like to play games. It's worse than the Aphrodite kids, but... she knew deep down Spencer was not going to leave her. So she needed to suck it up, Spencer's family was drama country, and the only way for her to stay within spencer is to either to play along withSpencers drama, or leave, and Addie really really did not want to leave. "Okay..." she murmmered, Mikaela irritated her beyond belief, and Addie was not going to deal with being irritated more. "That's fine."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:35 pm

"OKay, sweet. Addie, you can teleport, huh? Mikaela, we can go there on pegasi or boat." Spencer paused. "Second thought, maybe it's better if we all went on pegasi or boat." He didn't want Addie to be split from them, and the thought of them together to drive her crazy. Still holding Addie like a baby, Spencer reached his arm out and closed his eyes. "I've never tried it, but there's a possibility I could summon a boat, right? A possibility."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Mikaela looked back at Jarek and Julieta, who looked really confused about what was going on. Mikaela waved them off and looked back at Spencer and Addie. She could tell that her high feelings from the game she had been playing was starting to come down, and she was feeling a little bit bad. "Are you guys sure about this?" Mikaela said, her voice soft and nervous. She knew that Spencer would recognize that voice. It was the voice she used when she wasn't entirely confident and something slipped out that she hadn't planned. That voice had happened a lot when she had her fling with Spencer. Usually she was so on top of everything she said, that it was bad when it slipped.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Addie could see Mikaelas walls coming down, and Addie knew how she was when her walls were down, she knew that feeling of unsureity. She could now see the similar qualities in Mikaela that was in her own self. No wonder Spencer fell for Addie, she had those same walls, except when they were down, Addie was amazing to be around. "Yes" Addie said a bit more confidently "Come. And I could maybe conjure up a spell, but we might need to find me some caffine or something when we get there. It will tire me out quite a bit." Hopefully Addie did not pass out, she did not think she would, but she just recently began starting to use magic.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 pm

Spencer smiled when he heard Mikaela's voice. He liked this tone of voice, it was different and made her seem so down to earth. He hesitated, waiting for Addie to respond to this one. Luckily, she did, and it was a yes. "I gotcha, Addie, I'll get you to safety once we are there. Thanks for being understanding and not jealous. We'll have fun, I promise." Spencer slowly dropped her from his arm into the water, using his hands to catch her, quickly. "Sorry, I slipped a little." He blushed.

ooc: After your guys' next round of posts, I can make the Roman topic, if you want
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Mikaela ran her right thumb along her lower lip. Addie and Spencer were honestly pretty cute, and she could practically feel their feelings for each other radiating off of them. That was mostly because of her power, but even the average person could see how much they cared about each other. It was almost overwhelming for the daughter of Eros.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Addie looked around, trying her hardest to think of something that could get all three of them across the United States. She looked at Spencer while her thoughts were racing and smiled at him. She then looked at Mikaela, nodded at her and finally came up with something. "Take us three to New Rome, away from ththe place that I call home..." Off they went. Poof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor, poor Spencer (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2