Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warm Cookies (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_o3kraslLer1tju49no1_500

Iain flipped a few pages farther forward in the book and set it on the table in front of him. "Keep an eye on my brother back there." Iain said as he jerked a thumb towards his brother who was laying on his back, asleep. Iain read off the page. It was an incantation in the ancient language and suddenly a small portal opened in front of him. Iain grabbed a glass of water and muttered the rest of the incantation, and a small identical portal appeared above his brother. Iain threw the glass of ice water through the portal and it landed on his brother. He started laughing hysterically, but his brother stood up, not looking so thrilled. "We may wanna run." Iain grabbed his book and took off for the door.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
Cypress was about to applaud Iain, but then he saw how angry his sibling became and ran after him. "Do you think it's funny now?!" He laughed. It was unusual for him to feel carefree espiecally when a witch scorned was going after them. Cypress was afraid that Iain's maternal brother would come after them. He looked over at Iain, then back ahead. His first thought was to run toward the strawberry fields.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:29 am

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_okrasiarBZ1vv76ubo9_400

Iain slowed down to a stop once they reached the strawberry fields. They had lost his brother. Iain was doubled over trying to catch his breath and still laughing hysterically. He continued to laugh as he fell onto his back in the dirt. "Let me tell you, he deserved that." Iain said once he got his laughing and breathing under control. Iain didn't get up, but just slipped his arms behind his head. Iain looked up at the sky above them. It was bright blue and white clouds were rolling quickly past.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:44 am

Cypress panted too once they made it to the strawberry fields. He fell down to his knees and turned over so that he was resting on his elbows with his head hanging off to the side. The strawberry patches around him started to look healthier and slowly started to grow. The son of Demeter smiled some.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:42 am

Iain was still chuckling a bit. "I can't believe that actually worked." What Iain hadn't told Cypress was that that was the first time that he had ever successfully made a portal. Not to pat himself on the back, but he didn't know of any of his siblings who could do that successfully. Iain looked at one of the strawberry plants, and his eyes turned green. One of the strawberries flew off the plant and flew into Iain's open hand. He ripped the top off and popped it into his mouth, smiling. "I remember eating strawberries off the plant on our property back home in Inverness back in Scotland."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Cypress looked over at Iain and laughed a bit. "Really? That must be really worth wild to get, then." He smiled and laid back. Cypress loved being in the strawberry fields. He felt so empowered and healthier whenever he stayed there long. "...How old are you?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 1:20 am

Iain wasn't expecting for Cypress to ask questions about him. He wasn't bothered by it. He had nothing to hide, but it caught him very off guard. "I turned 17 last month." Iain said. His hand moved up to the shiny and smooth bead on his necklace marking the completion of his third year at camp. He couldn't believe how long it had been since the incident that brought him and Muir to camp. It felt like a different lifetime and a different person. "How about you?" Iain asked, assuming that was polite.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 1:35 am

He looked over at him and grinned. "I'm seventeen too." Cypress answered and slowly started to close his eyes. The son of Demeter imagined being in a field of wheat and barley as far as the eye can see. It made him smile. "I love here. I feel safer here than a lot of places."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 1:45 am

Iain agreed with Cypress. He really did love it here, especially because Muir was here with him, too. "How long have you been here? I just finished my third year." Iain said with a proud smile. He was older that a lot of campers and had quite a bit of experience here, especially for someone who camp as late as he had.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:04 am

OOC: Is Iain flamboyant?
BIC: "This is my first year here, actually. My best friend and I came here together. It was so scary for us, but we made it somehow." Cypress sat up straight so now he was sitting crisscross. He plucked a strawberry off of one of the nearest bushes and wielded one to grow back in it's place. He kept the part where he had a crush on him to himself so he wouldn't care Iain away. "I love my cabin."

Last edited by Green on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 11:45 am

ooc: No

bic: Iain sat up as well. "I came here with my best friend, too. It wasn't hard for us, though. We just came from Scotland and like walked the way from the road." Iain said with a small laugh. He knew that even if they had run into any issues that Muir would have protected them. He was really good at that. "I hated my cabin when I first got here but now it's home." Iain said with a large smile. He picked up a few rocks off the ground and started to spin them in his hand.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 pm

"I can understand that."
Cypress spoke up with a small grin. "I love my cabin, but didn't care too much for the Hermes' cabin. It's over stuffed and you never know when your belongings might go missing." Cypress explained with a small chuckle. The son of Demeter stared at Iain for a little bit too long before he turned his attention away to look over the strawberry field. "Where's your favorite place to go at camp?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 12:31 am

Iain was tapping on his legs and snapping his fingers in rhythm. "Probably Zephyros Creek. It reminds me of the stream back home where I grew up. Inverness is absolutely beautiful. Sometimes I miss it a lot." Iain said smiling to himself. There had been some really hard parts about his life back in Scotland, including being the only openly gay kid in his public school. Iain had taken his fair share of beatings, but that didn't change who the son of Hecate was.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 1:28 am

The son of Demeter nodded his head and smiled to himself. "The Zephyros Creek is beautiful. I love the flowers and plants that grow along the bank." He took in a deep breath and smiled. Cypress looked at Iain again. "You want to see something cool?" He asked, getting up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo6_250Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo8_250

Iain tilted his head to the side just a bit. "Uh... Sure." Iain pushed himself up off the ground and rubbed some dirt off of his dark jeans. Iain took a second to look over Cypress. He could hear Muir's encouraging voice in the back in his head, but he ignored it, shaking the thought from his head.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Cypress walked through the strawberry field and to the edge of the forest. His eyes searched for a low hanging branch and when he found one, led the son of Hecate over to it. Taking in a deep breath, he tapped the branch and watched as a bright, red apple started to grow. It was a beautiful sight really, watching it transform from a white bloom and to a ripe, red apple. "See?" Cypress plucked the apple from the tree and handed it to Iain.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo6_250Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo8_250

Iain followed behind the son of Demeter until he stopped. Iain stood beside him and watched as he made the apple grow. He took the apple from Cypress and took a bite. It was perfectly ripe and juicy. Iain sighed and looked at the branch. "Watch this." Iain made the same thing happen. The apple looked exactly the same as it grew. "But here's the difference." Iain pulled the apple down and cracked it in half in his hands. He showed it to Cypress. The inside was black and rotten. "I can heal plants. I can help plants grow, but I can't make fruits or vegetables. I don't know why, but I can't."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o8acj5w9aK1s13n4w_500
Cypress scrunched up his noes. "Ew. That poor apple." He chuckled lightly and shook his head. Cypress wasn't even sure if he could make that mist-made apple into a real one. "I know why: you don't have possess chlorokinesis." The son of Demeter grinned and grew another fruit, but instead of an apple, it was a peach. "...Y'know what's funny? When people use the peach emoji to represent someone's ass. Like, why?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Iain laughed at Cypress' strange comment, maybe a bit harder than it deserved. It just caught him so off guard. "I mean, yeah, that's weird, but it's also weird that you just brought that up." Iain said, still chuckling a bit. Iain took the peach and went to take a bite, but stopped himself, a smile cracking on his face. "See, now I'm uncomfortable eating this and it's all your fault."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Cypress laughed a bit more. "I didn't need mean to make it uncomfortable. I'll eat it. The peach I mean. I could grow something else." Cypress offered with a grin. He slowly reached out and wrapped his hand around the top of it. "I love peaches."

Last edited by Green on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 11:27 pm

Iain laughed and passed the peach to Cypress. Iain considered making a joke about eating, well, y'know, but he decided against it. He didn't know Cypress all that well and Cypress didn't know much about him, so that may come across weird. Iain put his hand up and a flower pulled out of the ground and into his hand. Iain started to pluck off the flower petals.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Cypress wiped the peach juice from his chin and smiled a bit at Iain. "Hm, tastes a little like a plump. I always do that for some reason. I can never make a peach that tastes like a peach." The son of Demeter chuckled a bit and took another bite. "Hm," Cypress instinctively slapped Iain's hand. "Sorry, it's a habit of mine." He took one bite and looked away. Gods, he was such a plant head.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 1:08 am

Iain laughed a little bit, putting his hands up in truce. "Defensive, defensive." Iain dropped his hands down to his side. Iain looked around, looking for something that he could mess with without offending the son of Demeter. Eventually, he chose a rock.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 1:13 am

Cypress chuckled too, but it was more out of self embarrassment, than anything. The son of Demeter finished the peach and took the seed and squatted down to bury it into the dirt. He came back up and smiled at Iain. "...So, uh, can I see your tattoos?" He asked curiously. "They look so nice. If not, then that's okay. I was just curious."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Iain laughed a little when Cypress asked to see his tattoos. He wasn't the kind of person who was particularly ashamed of anything, so it wasn't a big deal when he asked that. Instead of just doing the simple thing and showing him the ones on his arms, Iain pulled his shirt off to reveal the majority of his tattoos. "They all help me control and focus my magic. Most of them are only semi permanent, so I have to redo them, which is painful. Nothing is as painful as permanent ones, though." Iain said, pointing to the one on his neck and one on his torso.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warm Cookies (P)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next