Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warm Cookies (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
Cypress' eyes grew some when he saw the Scotsman completely take off his shirt. He wasn't going to say anything about it since the lightly red tint that was on his cheeks spoke volumes. Clearing his throat, Cpyress nodded his head. "Those look really cool, Iain." He smiled a bit and looked down at his shoes, then back at Iain's face. He felt a strong urge to touch his tattoos, but didn't. "What else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo6_250Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo8_250

Iain felt weirdly prideful when he saw Cypress' cheeks turn a bit red when he took his shirt off. Once he'd given Cypress a nice look at the tattoos though, he put his shirt back on. Iain pushed the sleeves of the shirt up so now the only tattoos visible or on his neck and forearms. "I can do most anything you can think of. I'm the best of the best around here." Iain knew that that was cocky, but some part of him wanted to impress Cypress.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 2:55 pm

"Wow," Cypress smiled some. He found his cocky nathure surprisingly attractive. If this had been anyone else, then he would've been irritated. The son of Demeter stuffed his hands into his pockets and continued speaking. "That's really impressive." He smiled a bit more. "So, uh, what do you want to do? Maybe head into the forest?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo6_250Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo8_250

"Sure. That sounds fun." It dawned on Iain that he didn't really know how he had ended up here hanging out with this, admittedly, attractive guy. Muir would be proud of him. The son of Dike had been so insistent that he needed to make more friends, maybe even a more than friend. Iain smiled a little to himself. It'd been 3 years since the incident. Maybe it was time to get over it.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:44 pm

Cypress smiled and looked at Iain, then away as he walked deeper into the forest. The forest was a little bit scarier for him than being anywhere else. It was the fact that it wasn't cultivated like the strawberry fields were. Anyway, he felt safer since he was with someone else who was most likely more powerful than he was. The son of Demeter folded his arms over his chest and continued walking. He was about to say something when he ironically tripped over a tree root sticking out of the ground. "I saw that." He said quickly, trying his best to cover up the incident.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 10:35 pm

"Yeah, okay." Iain joked, laughing at how Cypress had tripped a bit. Iain looked down at Cypress's feet and saw a rock that may have made Cypress trip again. Iain's eyes flashed green and the rock shifted a few feet over, out of Cypress' path. Iain smiled to himself. "So...Uh... Cypress. Tell me about yourself."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 10:52 pm

Cypress thought for a second and tried not to make a big deal about Iain moving a rock out of his way. He assumed that it was just him being friendly. "Well, My name is Cypress, obviously. I'm seventeen and my mom's Demeter. I'm a killer cook, I enjoy gardening, my favorite color is green, uh," The teen demigod thought about what else he could tell Iain. "I am of Ethiopian descent even though my last name isn't very African." He chuckled a bit. "And...I think that's it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 2:49 am

Iain's eyebrows turned in a bit. He hadn't gotten any hints into what he was trying to find out. "Well, my turn, I guess. My name is Iain Ross Jamieson. I'm seventeen, son of Hecate, blah blah blah. I like reading and running and hanging out with Muir. He's my best friend, been that way since 5. We even have brother blades. I'm the one who gets us in trouble, he gets us out. We're from Scotland, obviously." Iain laughed a bit, pointing to his vocal cords, referencing his accent. Iain pushed his hand back through his hair. "What kind of thing do you like?" Iain asked, subtlety trying to push for the information he was looking for.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 3:17 am

Cypress paid close attention to everything that he was saying. "Uh, I like dressing up in togas, making status, guys with thicc asses, uh, magic, gardening, and I think that's it." Cypress hurried himself along just in case. "And you?"

Last edited by Green on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 3:40 am

Iain looked down, trying not to smile. There it was. He didn't have an ass that could be described as "thicc,"but maybe he could work around that one. He said he liked boys at all. Iain could work with that. You barely know this guy, Iain. Don't get your head all caught up in this. Iain couldn't help but smile as he responded, though. "I like books with big and ancient words. I like when the leaves change in the fall. I like adventure. I like boys with dark eyes. My favorite book is Crime and Punishment. Oh, and I'm a vegetarian." Iain decided to slip it in the middle, just in case.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 11:12 am

Cypress blushed when Iain said that he liked boys with dark eyes. He had dark eyes! For some reason, he couldn't stop smiling no matter how hard he tried. The son of Demeter bit his lip and looked over at Iain. "You are? That's good. I make a mean fruit salad." He smiled even more. "Why do you like guys with dark eyes?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 5:34 pm

Iain shrugged his shoulders a bit. "They're so nice to get lost in. So are light eyes, too, I guess. I just really like eyes." In all honesty, Iain wasn't too sure what he liked in a guy beyond sheer looks. It had been so long since he'd let that part of him be alive and to look at guys. And there was a reason for that. So, cut it out before you get hurt, either by this boy or by someone else. Iain scolded himself.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 9:53 pm

"Oh, okay. That makes sense, then." Cypress nodded his head slowly. They continued to walk until they came across a small clearing in the middle of the forest. The son of Demeter took in a deep breath and turned to look over at Iain. "When did Hecate claim you?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Iain laughed a little. "I don't exactly have the most normal story of finding out my mom. My dad told me who my mom was when I was really young. We harvested my magic, not suppress it. So, my mom claimed me immediately when I was here. I think she was at least a little proud of me." Iain said with a large smile.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 11:42 pm

"Weren't you scared? I mean, I heard that once someone knows who they are, then their scent becomes stronger." Cypress looked over at Iain and turned around so that his body was facing him. "I was claimed three days before I came here." The son of Demeter shrugged his shoulders and folded his arms over his shoulders. "It was nice, though."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:31 am

Iain shrugged. "Luckily, Scotland is pretty monster free place. A lot of the Scotland monsters are ancient and care a bit more about staying alive, and when they see a 7 year old accidentally blow up a tree, it keeps things away." Iain said with a shrug. "And when I got older, Muir could protect me, too." Iain said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 1:46 am

The son of Demeter actually laughed. "Oh, okay. That makes sense too." He smiled and shook his head. "Yeah, my dad wouldn't tell me who I was, but my best friend's mother did. She didn't know who it was, but when we got here, Adriaan and I were claimed together." Cypress explained with a smile. He sat down on a log and exhaled sharply. "That was a wild ride."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 2:37 am

Iain listened as Cypress talked about his time coming here and his friend, Adriaan. Iain knew vaguely about Adriaan. He was a fellow European, and he was cute. Iain looked at Cypress. "Is Adriaan your boyfriend?" Iain asked. His voice was calm, not hinting at all to the motives behind the question. Honestly, Iain didn't even know if their were even motives behind the questions. The son of Hecate made the fire in his hands again.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Cypress snorted. "I wish. Or at least I thought I did. He's so cute, but I rather not embarrass myself with someone who might be straight. Wait, I think he is straight. I didn't try anything on our way here or anything." The son of Demeter bit his lower lip and looked over at Iain. "Plus, in all honesty, he could do better."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Iain raised his eyebrows and nodded. "I can relate." Iain mumbled, not very understandable. That was the closest that Iain had ever come to admitting that he had been in love with Muir since he was young. Of course, people had accused him of it, even people who didn't know he was gay. Him and Muir would just laugh it off, and remind everyone that they were like brothers, breaking Iain's heart a little bit more each time. "Straight guys, am I right?" Iain joked.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 4:07 pm

He laughed. "Too hot for their own good." He looked over at Iain and moistened his lips. Cypress shrugged his shoulders and looked down at the ground underneath them. "You're very nice to talk to." He said loud enough for him to hear. "You're a good listener."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Iain laughed. "Well, Muir has some real issues so I've gotten used to listening." Iain smiled and pulled down the collar of his shirt, showing Cypress one of his tattoos. "I have more than just a normal bond with Muir. We are blood brothers beyond anything normal and mortal. This bonds us together, but it also makes us stronger. We also can feel each other's strong emotions. Hurting one of us though, it can weaken the other." Iain explained. "I... I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm telling you all of this." Iain hadn't told anyone about the bond him and Muir had formed back when they were 13. He just felt like he should tell Cypress.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Cypress listened closely to Iain explaining what his tattoo meant and how it tied a sacred bond between him and Muir. "That's cool, Iain." Taking in a deep breath, the son of Demeter slowly reached up and touched on his tattoo. He gasped lightly and slowly moved it away. Cypress moved his hand away and looked down at the ground again. "I don't really have any tattoos. Just my necklace." He stood up and slowly started pacing nervously.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Iain took a sharp breath in when he felt Cypress' hand on his chest, and didn't let it out until his hand left his skin. Iain collected himself and smiled. "Sometimes I regret this one." Iain said referencing the pairing tattoo. "Muir has always been better with emotions than me. Sometimes it seems that he knows more about how I feel than I do." Iain had a complicated relationship with emotions, a side effect of the lengths he had gone to improve his magic.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 8:57 pm

The son of Demeter stopped pacing and stood in front of Iain. Taking in a deep breath, he took a small step forward. "What do you mean? Like, you're dramatic or something like that?" He asked with a smile, He started to play with the beads on his camp necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warm Cookies (P)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next