Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cookies 'n Creme

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:32 am

Cookies 'n Creme Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho2_250
After the events that transpired the night before, Chadwick was quiet pleased to find that he had only a minor headache waking up just hours after. He and Anders had a great time and it would be something that he would cherish forever. However, now, it was back to being one half of the fourth cohort Centurion. Dressed in a camp Jupiter t-shirt and black joggers, Chadwick paid close attention to Anders while he was cleaning up the area around his bunk. Yoski was inspecting her cohort mates as well.  

A smile came across his face when the son of Apollo bent over, his head tilting to the side. Chadwick bit his lip, but quickly looked away. He had his clipboard in hand and slowly made his way to Anders. "Pederson, you're almost finished. Good work."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:49 am

Cookies 'n Creme Tumblr_oaq47np5lz1uq84jno7_400

The last thing that Anders wanted to do that morning was wake up, and honestly he probably wouldn't have and just accepted the punishment, but then he remembered Chadwick. He'd gotten up and put his camp shirt on and a pair of dark jeans. He hadn't had time to put his contacts in so he was wearing his glasses. The son of Apollo was nervously cleaning his bunk when he heard Chadwick's voice. Anders had been in far more uncomfortable situations with guys and girls before, but he was still panicked to see Chadwick. "Uh, yeah, dude."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:57 am

Chadwick glanced around the room to see if anyone was paying attention to him before coming a bit closer to Anders. "Are you okay? You seem more nervous than a porcupine in a balloon factory." He mumbled underneath his breath. He didn't know if he felt weird about what happened the night before. The son of Pomona shifted his weight a bit.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 am

Anders shook his head. "I want to say something entirely inappropriate to my centurion, and am trying very hard not to." Anders mumbled, just loudly enough for Chadwick to hear. The son of Apollo shoved the box he had been putting stuff into under his bed as he tapped his foot nervously.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:19 am

"Oh?" The son of Pomona raised an eyebrow and came a bit closer to Anders as if he was closely inspecting something. "What do you mean by 'inappropriate'?" He asked in a whisper. He checked something off by Anders' name and continued to study him. He tried to keep things professional, but sometimes it was hard to do so. Of course he had friends in his cohort, but when he was on duty, he tried to make things strictly business.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:30 am

Anders started to tap his foot on the ground faster, trying too keep himself calm. His eyes skirted around the room to make sure that everyone was still focused on their own business. The son of Apollo bent over a bit to fit his sheet on the bed. "I guess I have my regrets for missing out on some stuff last night." Anders mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:40 am

Chadwick's heart skipped a beat when he heard what Anders had to say. He could feel his mouth go dry and his palms get sweater. He opened up his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He looked down at his clipboard. "Stuff?" He finally asked. Chadwick took in a deep breath and then looked over at the cohort. Most of them were done with their spaces and had gone out for an hour or two for free time. "What, uh, kind of stuff? You mean with the ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:47 am

Anders finished cleaning up his space, and then pushed his glasses up his nose. He turned and looked Chadwick for the first time since he had walked over. He was a lot closer than Anders expected. His neck twitched quickly. "Ye-Yeah. Stuff like that." Anders swallowed, his foot continuing to tap on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:06 am

"Oh," He took in a deep breath and smiled some. He wanted to say something rated R too, but didn't know if someone was listening. "Did you like dancing with me?" He asked. Chadwick loved feeling his breath on his neck and his arms wrapped around his waist. He felt safe in his arms, but also, he wanted to hug him to. He bit his lip. "What would you change about last night?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:15 am

Anders swallowed and his eyes looked askance with another head twitch. "I'm not sure this is the best place for me to answer that question. I can't get my centurion in trouble." The son of Apollo said, looking down at his feet. Anders shoved his hands with his pocket. He couldn't risk doing anything here.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:27 am

"Right, Pederson." Chadwick cleared his throat and looked around the cohort. "I need to talk to you. Follow me, solider." He straightened his posture and walked down the center of the fourth cohort barracks before coming to his bunk. He sat down on the side of his head and looked at Anders. "Now can you answer my question?" He asked in a whisper. Why wasn't there more privacy in the cohorts?
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:33 am

Anders straightened his back up as well and followed a few paces behind Chadwick. It was more private than his bunk, but he really wished there was more privacy. "I wouldn't change anything, because I made the right choice to stop things, but I wish I hadn't had to." Anders whispered, trying to keep his cool. "I just want to." The son of Apollo moved his hands out and then balled them up, pulling them back, his head twitching to the side.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:46 am

Chadwick nodded his head. "Last night was really fun. The most fun I've had in a really long time." He looked down at his lap, then slowly over at Anders. "I...I'm flattered, I am." He grinned and looked back down at his shoes. He didn't know what to say or do at this point. "Do you...do you find me attractive?" He asked slowly. The son of Pomona probably couldn't asked another question, but he didn't.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:52 am

"I- Gods, I feel like I shouldn't answer this." The Norwegian's foot started to tap again. "I do." Anders said quietly, looking down. "What about you? Do you find me attractive at all, or was that just the liquor goggles?" Anders asked nervously. He wasn't one to get nervous like this.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:06 pm

Chadwick smirked. "No, you're so ugly." He said sarcastically. That probably wasn't the best thing to do, but it was Chadwick's way of coping. "Sorry, but, see, even if we are attracted to each other, then who's to say that we're allowed to date? Does it work like that?" Honestly, Chadwick had never dated someone who was in his cohort before. Outside of it, yes, but inside? No, definitely not.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Anders rolled his eyes slightly. "There's that famous sarcasm. Or, at least, I hope." Anders mumbled. Anders to tapped faster and his head twitched. "That's why I didn't want to say anything. I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable or inappropriate situation." The son of Apollo said, a little bitter..
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:34 pm

Chadwick sighed. "Yeah, making it's appearance once again." The son of Pomona sighed and looked over at Anders. "Sorry," He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. "I think things got inappropriate when I started dancing on you like some...thirsty ho." He bit his lip and looked down at the tile flooring. "I don't know what else you can say to make any of this more messy than what it is."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Anders' nose scrunched up as he looked up at Chadwick. "I don't think that we are in a mess. It's not like anyone needs to know about your thirsty dancing... I'm joking about the thirsty thing. I don't think it was that thirsty." Anders said with a head twitching a couple times. "I guess I just want to know if I'm going to have to avoid you until we're out of here."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:19 pm

Chadwick looked at him, then rolled his eyes. "Viking dude has jokes, I see." He shook his head and folded his arms over his chest. "...Wait, I have an idea. What if...What if I say that I'm conditioning you to take some more respectability? Since you'll be here until you're in your twenties." He looked at Anders with wide eyes. "It'll be perfect as long as you dont' screw this up." He mumbled the last part."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Anders snorted lightly. "Viking... Original." He snipped, sarcastically. "Mess what up? I don't understand. What actually will that mean for us?" Anders asked, his voice low and scratchy. He looked over his shoulder to make sure that no one was listening in.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Chadwick smirked. "It'll mean that when we're together, it won't be suspicious. They'll just assume that I want you to take on more responsibility. Simple and easy as that." He shrugged his shoulders and looked him over. "Does that clear things up for you?" H asked, countering the sarcasm with sass. "Or do I need to get a whiteboard and marker?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 5:33 pm

Anders swallowed. "Okay, yeah, that could work. I just can't risk you getting in any trouble. If people start your feet suspicious we'll call it. Your honor means more." The son of Apollo said. His foot was tapping faster than before. "I also don't need the sass." Anders mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:10 pm

The son of Pomona smiled some. He was honored that Anders was so concerned about his "honor". No one had ever called it that before until now. "That...works for me." He rose from his bunk and stood in front of the son of Apollo. "And I'm sassy, sarcastic asshole so you're going to have to deal with it," Chadwick folded his arms over his chest with a playful smirk on his face. "Unless you're going to do something about it, Pederson."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Anders smirked at Chadwick. "There are about 8081 things I would like to do about that, but I don't think you've finished your inspections yet, and your job comes first." The Norwegian boy said slowly. "I also don't think that this," Anders gestured to the area around them, "Is the place for it." Anders slipped his arms behind his back and stood up straight. "Thank you for this opportunity to take on some new responsibilities around here. When do we begin?" He asked, louder than what he had been saying before.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 10:32 pm

Chadwick grinned a bit more and was about to say something, but stopped himself. He knew that he had to remain strong and put on a good show. "You will start right now. Come with me to the back of the cohort so I can show you the safety hatch." The Centurion nodded his head and led him to the back of the cohort.

"So, uh, tell me about one of those things." Chadwick glanced up at Anders before getting down on his hands and knees to actually show him where the escape hatch was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cookies 'n Creme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cookies 'n Creme
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next