Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Un"-Usual Suspects

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:13 pm

"I prefer checkers, much less complicated. But comics are cool, those movies are usually pretty good, but I think Marvel has the advantage currently. All the DC movies since the Dark Knight Trilogy have been pretty meh, unless you're into their Animated stuff." She didn't know a lot, but some of the other campers and, by extension, some of her siblings were into this. She basically knew some of the movies." Was she telling the truth, or just leading him on. Who really cared, though. Here was a hot girl he wasn't related to that seemed to be interested in him. He should be happy about this
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Damon shrugged. "Eh....they're just trying too hard to be just like the MCU. They'll regret it one day if they haven't already." He stopped himself there. If he wasn't careful, he would literally go on for hours about comics and comic book movies. He didn't want to bore Allisynn to death or possibly turn her off. "You said you have a twin sister....what's that like? I'm an only child--well, maybe my dad has kids but I haven't met any yet," he said, switching the subject.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 pm

"Annoying, overachieving, and a brat. Steals my clothes and stuff all the time, so I just return the favor. We're locked into a vicious never-ending cycle of taking each other's clothes and jewelry. I think she just figures we're sharing. And then sometimes she'll wake me up in the middle of the night to answer questions." She'd laugh a bit. "It's also annoying when she keeps trying to find me weed, but I'm never going to tell her where it is. It's my thing, she can go get her own." When you had something that kind of established who you were, and you were an identical twin, it was rather annoying when your twin wanted to be in on it, too." I'm sure you've got some siblings around here somewhere. They might be out of the Camp cause they're older or something
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:46 pm

"Used to hide my stuff from my parents in my mattress." Oh....shit. That's nice. That's great, Damon. Go ahead and tell them about that whole ordeal with Shawn.... "Well, like, anything really. Not just drugs exactly," he quickly added. Well, that sounded even worse now. Oh well.

"I don't really like to think of my dad having other kids....well, not because I don't want siblings, but from my experience he's a pretty shitty dad. Never visited....never tried to help out my mom after he just left her with me, never told her about a flippin' safe haven I could go to--nothing. Like, I get he's a god and all, but....doesn't he at least care about his own kids not dying?" He hadn't meant to talk about his father liked that. He liked to appear as though his feeling for his father were more or less neutral; he liked to try and convince himself that he didn't care about Phobus being completely absent in his life. Ya, well, that wasn't exactly true.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:53 pm

She'd roll her eyes. "All of our parents are flakes. They're immortal and doing a lot of stuff. Knowing my Dad, he's probably busy making sure I have siblings for years to come. I'm pretty sure I have enough siblings as it is, but who am I to judge what he wants to do?" She'd shrug. "Also, considering who Your Dad's Dad is, you should be lucky to be alive. I always thought Aries kept Phobus and Demous on a very short leash. Well, except that one time that they tormented Clarissa. But what do I know, I'm just a Daughter of Apollo the EgoLord."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 am

That was food for a thought. "Never thought of it like that," Damon admitted. "I don't know that much about stuff with the gods--hell, I was part of Kronos's army at one point and I didn't even know it." Well, why don't you go ahead and tell her that you hear voices in your head all the time and you're not even sure if they're real people anymore? He was on fire right now.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 12:08 am

"Oh you poor dear. You were deluded by Kronos' army." She'd pat his shoulder. "Well, that's all in the past now, and I don't think you killed anyone, otherwise things would be really awkward around here." Of course, things might actually be awkward and she just hasn't noticed because she's been high or busy. Who knew. "If you ever want to talk about it, I'm sure some one will listen to you about it." She'd lean into him again.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Damon shrugged. "Eh, it's not something you really want to talk about to people....anyways, how long've you been here?" he asked, wanting to change the subject (as usual). He was really bad at conversations. He needed help with his people skills, desperately.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 11:23 pm

She'd shrug. "I dunno, about three years. Still putting up with my overbearing/achieving sister who is kinda of a messy little pest." Yes, she loved her sister, but she was still going to complain. "I'm just glad Dad didn't give me stupid powers like he gave her. She's basically a human light bulb. If we ever get lost in the woods at night, she can just shine brightly and attract everything to us. I'm still waiting for the day she's swarmed by Moths. I think that would be hilarious." Stretching, she'd drop into a split. "Mmm, that feels good."

Last edited by Darkseide on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I hate everything)
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Damon watched as Alli stretched in the sand. Wow, she was....wow, just wow. His eyes wandered, scanning her figure. He only stared long enough so that he wasn't ogling; he normally didn't even really look at girls, but then, he wasn't normally even interested in girls. But Allisynn....he could tell she was different. Not really looks-wise--sure, she was definitely attractive, but Damon didn't really care about looks (though they were a huge bonus). He didn't know if it was the weed talking or not, but Alli seemed like an extremely unique person, and not necessarily in a bad or a weird way, either.

"So, is it actually not painful for girls to do that?" he asked, pointing down at her and indicating towards her split legs.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:22 pm

"Huh?" She'd be confused for a few seconds, then look down at her legs. "Oh, it used to be. I got used to it after a while. One advantage of being a girl, I guess, is that we're pretty flexible." The way she said it, though, sounded, inviting to him, perhaps. Which was fairly accurate. Scissoring her legs and using her upper body, she'd propel herself upright and land feet first in the sand, throwing up her hands to make a 'Y' shape. "I find it fun to be flexible."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:00 am

He tore his gaze away from her body and focused instead on her face. Ya. This was better. This was much easier to focus on. "Hmm," he grunted in response, probably sounding like a caveman but not really caring at the moment. "Never could do that. Eric--that's my stepbrother--he could, but he about split his pants one time. He was an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:11 am

"He tore his pants?! Ha! Alexa owes me $100! She bet me that guys couldn't do that!" When he looked at her face, she'd look into his eyes as if absorbing his soul into his. She'd just stare into his eyes for a long, awkward silence, before coughing. "So... uh... Iron Man vs Magneto, who wins?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:16 am

"Iron Man. He has more friends: the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy....Magneto has a bunch of Mutant rejects," Damon answered quickly, without second-guessing himself.  "Well, some of the Mutants are actually good, but Iron Man does have a ton of more powerful connections. Plus his suits aren't really made of normal metal....he made it different....aw shit, I can't remember right now," he continued, staring into her eyes. They didn't look glazed over like most people's were when they were stoned. Maybe the high was wearing off. Eh, it'd bee too long since he'd smoked for him to know for sure, though.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:22 am

"No. Magneto controls Metal. Iron Man's armor is made out of metal. Iron Man loses. Who in Hades knows what they thought that was a great idea for "Avengers vs X-Men", anyways? Seriously, worst match-up ever. Guy in Metal Armor vs a Man who controls Metal?" she'd shake her head, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 am

"Eh....like I said, not a lot of people like Magneto. You could literally get anyone at this point to fight him," Damon replied, shrugging. "I'm more of a DC fan, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:34 am

"The only DC Character I paid attention to was Black Canary, because she was cool. Other than that, I think Marvel has better female heroes. Like Spider-Gwen. Usually Gwen's dead, but now she's got her own series!"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:36 am

"Poison Ivy was a strong female character," Damon pointed out. "Though, you're probably right about Black Canary being one of the best. As for Spider-Gwen....eh, she's better than Squirrelgirl, I'll give her that. I'm not a huge fan of the Spidey-verse."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:40 am

"Ugh, Squirrel-Girl is the worst. She's overpowered and can apparently beat almost anyone?" She'd shake her head. "I can't even believe Anna Kendrick wants to play Squirrel Girl. Why bring a terrible character to life? I'd rather see Black Canary in a movie than Squirrel Girl."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:46 am

"Hell, I'd rather see another freakin' Howard the Duck movie before a Squirrelgirl one," Damon scoffed, disgust overriding his features. "I don't understand why they make characters like that--shits and giggles? What is she supposed to even bring to the table--rodents and acorns? Bring back Moondragon or a heroine who can actually do shit."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:59 am

"I know, right? I think even George Lucas regrets making Howard the Duck! Though, I think Howard made a brief Cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy, didn't he?" Yeah, she wasn't your typical girl, definitely. Still, a lot of what she knew, was from overhearing her siblings and other campers, but she did use the internet often when outside of camp. "Just don't expect me to dress up like 'Powergirl' with that 'boob window' for you."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:36 am

Damon laughed at that last statement--really hard. He hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. He about doubled-over, completely oblivious to Alli's existence at the moment. His eyes filled with tears, and he had to wipe them out before they overflowed.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:38 am

She'd frown, concerned, and move over to him. "Hey, are you okay? It's actually dangerous to laugh really hard... Seriously, people have actually died laughing..." She'd poke him, worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:05 pm

That just made him laugh all the harder. He about did fall over but managed to retain his balance. He ran his hand through his hair. "Ya, ya....I'm fine, I'm good," he managed between gasps for breath. He chuckled a bit more before finally returning his attention to Alli. "Sorry about that," he said, though he was still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:37 pm

She had an amused look on her face. "Good think you didn't randomly just die of laughter. I'd hate to have to explain how you died. That would be rather awkward. And certainly ruin my social life." She'd make a face. "I think I'd be a hermit. Never cut my hair, just let it grow all over the place. Go mentally crazy, and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Un"-Usual Suspects
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: