Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Un"-Usual Suspects

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:52 pm

"Yup. Indirectly causing your new boyfriend to die of laughter does that to you," he said, grinning. "That's almost as bad as actually liking the Twilight movies. Totally can kill your social status--like how nobody hires Mel Gibson anymore."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:55 pm

"Twilight is a blot upon the World. I can't believe my sister liked it. Then again, there is a lot of terrible things my sister likes. Clearly she's defective. I tried to get a refund for her, but Dad just laughed in my face." She'd look up at the sun and flip it off. "Stupid Dad."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:59 pm

Damon smirked. He only had a small idea of what it was like, to have a sibling. His mother never had any with Francis and, as far as he knew, Phobus hadn't been very busy. Sure, the boys and Anita had been annoying as hell sometimes, but he knew that it must be different--and, after all, he'd lived with them for only a couple years before leaving(/abandoning his family). "Sounds smashing," he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:26 pm

"Well, that's one way to put it." She'd laugh. "Don't get me wrong, I love my sister, but she's really annoying at times. Which is kinda funny, considering I'm just as annoying. Family is great, but can always be greatly problematic. Which is kinda what happens for us, being Demis."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:36 pm

"I get ya," Damon replied, "I met some chick the other day. It was all fine until we figured out she was biologically my aunt. She went as far to order me around--which I didn't obey her, of course. She was, like, eleven. I hope the rest of the Ares kids aren't like that." He allowed himself a chuckle. "That wouldn't be good. Some of those guys--and some of the girl, too, could probably beat me up. Just saying."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:42 pm

"Yeah, I've heard of lot of them are bullies. There's this one girl in the Aphrodite cabin who usually beats up the Ares kids in-training. She's kinda scary. But it's nice that she reduces the amount of bullying they do. I heard she broke a few arms with some sort of MMA move." She'd shrug. "How a Daughter of Aphrodite got to be so violent, I don't think anyone knows."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:13 am

OOC: Cherry? She's at it again?!

BIC:

"Eh....well, not all demigods fit their stereotype mold, you know," Damon pointed out. "The other day, met this Athena kid. He seemed really nice and all, but he didn't have a lick of common sense in him." A sudden thought occurred to him. "Wait....isn't Aphrodite a pretty mean goddess? I mean, she did allow Paris to start the Trojan War, not mention she's notorious for hating those deemed more beautiful than her. It's not too surprising that one of her kids took after that aspect of her."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:49 am

She'd shrug. "Well there are some stories and tv shows that depict Aphrodite as kind of a b*tch when things go against her... But for the most part, her kids have supposedly been non-violent for decades. There was a rumor going around that the one girl's dad must've been a Son of Ares or something, but it's unconfirmed. I think it's just speculation. She seems really nice for the most part." She'd give him a funny look. "Wait, you're not going to leave me for her, are you?" She'd give him a pouting look
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:54 am

"Uh--what? Hell, no!" Damon answered, perplexed. "Why would you even think that?" He didn't even know the name of whoever they were talking about--plus he was really starting to like Alli. She was....well, what was the word? Different--no, makes her sound like a social outcast. Special--nope, she didn't seem to have autism. Unique? Extraordinary? The closest possible thing to perfect?
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:01 am

She'd blush, pleased by his answer. She always thought of herself as plain, but that's kind of what happens when you have an older identical twin sister that was an overachiever. Which may or may not be true, but it's definitely how she felt. "Probably because I've never had anyone interested in me before?" Dammit, why did she have to say the truth? That wasn't going to help her at all.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:06 am

He raised a single dark eyebrow. "Seriously? I find that preeeetty hard to believe," he said in all seriousness. How could other guys not get attracted to Alli? For one, she was gorgeous (though he didn't really care about that sort of thing). She also seemed really intelligent, funny, nerdy--just an overall amazing person.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:14 am

"It's true. They're always more interested in Alexa. They're always looking for her some manage to confuse me with her. It's embarrassing that they continue to to that a lot." She'd blush a bit more, making her look even cuter. "I just want to be me, not her."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:22 am

"Guys don't have brains," he said before he could stop himself. Damon then frowned, his ears reddening a little bit as he realized what he'd just said. "I mean--a lot of guys are jerks that are too busy staring at tits to notice anything else....not that I'm saying that they do that to your sister--I don't even know her." Gods....how did he always manage to screw everything up?

"Well....I like you, and I don't really care about meeting your sister in all honesty," he added, hoping that it came out right.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:26 am

She'd start giggling as he said he didn't have a brain. And then, just do mess with him, she'd start bouncing her breasts around as if she was trying to hypnotize him. Which was basically impossible. She'd speak in a low, alluring voice. "Like them you do, hmm?" And a bit of a Yoda voice...
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:35 am

"Yoda is a bit creepy," Damon admitted, smiling but refusing to answer the girl's playful question. She was unique, all right. "Though I think he always liked the boys more: old pimp-daddy Ben, that mighty-fine lookin' Luke--" he broke off with another fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:40 am

She'd stop bouncing then, and giggled. She misjudged her step though, and fell into him, cause her to look up into his eyes. "I..." and then whatever she had been planning to say was cut off, as she stared....
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:56 am

"Hm?" Damon grunted in question after Alli's voice trailed off. This girl was so clumsy when high,
apparently.
The girl didn't answer; she was just staring at him, and he was just staring back. There was just something about her....he just couldn't put his finger on it. Her. Anything. Then he wrapped his arms around her and--hell, he didn't know what came over him--leaned down and firmly kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:00 am

Well, she'd kinda expected that. What she hadn't expected was the explosion of senses going on in her brain maaaaaaaaaaaaan. She kissed him back, eager for more of this new sensation that seemed delightful. She wrapped her arms around him, completely lost in the moment of what was happening between them.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:25 am

Contrary to common belief, Damon had, in fact, kissed other girls before--many times. This wasn't because he was a player or anything but just because of the fact that well, back in school he'd gone out with a lot of girls....though never in a serious relationship, of course. Anyways, point being whenever he'd kissed those girls, it felt....eh, OK, he guess--but kissing Alli was different. It felt....well, right. He cradled the back of Alli's head with his hand and secured his other arm more tightly around the girl's waist, not breaking away from the girl's lips as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:29 am

Eventually, she'd break the kiss, as the need for air hammered it's urgent need home. "Um... Wow... That was..." She felt like she was seeing stars. Who knew kissing could be like this? It felt... right, for some strange reason. She briefly looked around to see if Cherry's Mom was around somewhere, then looked back up into Damon's eyes.... And kissed him
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:17 am

They slowed down a little this time around; neither really wanted to suffocate whilst kissing the other. After several long (glorious) moments of this, Damon pulled away, smirking. "I didn't wear plastic lips," he chuckled, referring to a terrible superhero movie entitled Batman and Robin.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:31 am

She'd groan... "Ugh, that movie was terrible... Why would you even quote it?" The mood was kinda ruined, but not really. She just hoped he never said anything as terrible as that again. "Please don't ever quote it again... I'd hate to find someone else to kiss." She really, really, really would hate to do so. Why was he so damn cute?
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:35 am

Damon snickered uncontrollably. "Freeze in hell, Batman!" he laughed, bracing himself just in case Alli decided to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Which she did, by the way of a light blow to the back of the head. "I'm warning you... Don't fail me again." Despite being cute, she did manage to make it sound threatening. Possibly cute enough to make him laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:04 pm

That made Damon explode with laughter. He made a face of mock-pain, cradling his head with one hand and holding up the other in self-defense. "All right, all right, all right!" he exclaimed, still laughing. Then, he lowered both of his hands and, with a serious tone of voice, said "This is why Superman works alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Un"-Usual Suspects
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: