Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Un"-Usual Suspects

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:08 pm

And that's when she jump on him. Seriously. She jumped up on him, their combined weight taking him down to the ground, with her atop him. "You are clearly too cute for your own good." She'd giggle a bit, then lean down and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Great, now  he was on the bottom. Huh, never thought he'd be that type. When Alli finally pulled away from him, he was grinning like an idiot again. "Is this what's gonna happen every time I refer to a terrible movie because, if so, that's not going to make me stop," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:48 pm

"Well, I might have a very sharp weapon nearby that I can cut you with, so.... I really wouldn't recommend it. I'd hate to accidentally cut off something you might need." She's quite serious as she says this. Then she'd yawn, and just lay atop him, a smile on her face. "Today was a great to come to the Lake, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Damon really, really hoped that she was just kidding around when she said that. He wrapped his left arm around her securely. "I think you're right," he replied, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:08 pm

"Mmm, we should just lay here until we find a reason to get up." She was very reluctant to move. Also she was half afraid the second she got off of him, he'd run away, having been pranking her. At which point, no good would happen to Alexa, who would take all the blame for it. "It's not like we're needed for anything"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:03 am

"Okay, then," Damon replied, actually agreeing with her. The moment was nice, the weather was perfect, Alli was amazing, and he had nothing better to do anywhere else. Hell, he didn't really like anywhere else. His cabin? Too noisy. The mess hall? Lasagna bombs. Arena? That one group of Ares kids always tried to order him around because he was their biological nephew or some sorry shit like that--did gods even have DNA? He stretched out his free arm a bit and just stayed there, not saying a word, just staring at the sun reflecting off the lake.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:11 am

After a while of silence, he'd notice that her eyes had closed, and that her chest would be rising and falling at regular intervals. Had she fallen asleep? It was was entirely possible. Equally possible was the fact that she was not asleep, and just enjoying the new bond between them. Either way, neither of them actually had a reason to move. No siblings, no semi-related siblings, no teachers, no Satyrs. Just them and the Sea Nymphs who weren't bothering them at all.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:27 am

OOC: The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Un"-Usual Suspects   The "Un"-Usual Suspects - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Un"-Usual Suspects
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: