Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carter/Ainsley (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Carter/Ainsley (private) Empty
PostSubject: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Carter was at the lake in New Rome, relaxing as he leaned on his chair and stared up at the sun. Carter was only wearing swimming trunks, sun glasses, and a cool hat. He closed his eyes, enjoying the peace and quiet atmosphere. It was nice to have a day off, and on top of that, not hear his siblings for once.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Ainsley tipped her feet in the water. "Oh, it's actually kind of warm." she smiled. She had arrived to New Rome. She was supposed to work as a blacksmith here to create a certain weapon, that required her knowledge. Her talents we're recognized, finally!
Ainsley rolled her jeans and went further in. She wasn't that great of a swimmer, but it was hot today.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Carter wasn't even paying attention to Ainsley. Carter was focused on his thoughts, what he was going to do later, what he was going to eat, what was going on in the Legion, etc. He finally noticed Ainsley when she went into the water...in jeans. Confused, he raised a eyebrow. What was she doing in the water with normal clothes on? He walked over to her. "Um, excuse me?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:50 am

Ainsley was just minding her own business when a random guy decided to butt in. "Yeah..?" she said slowly averting her eyes. What's up with the formal togas?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:28 pm

"Uh, are you just going into the water jeans and all?" he asked, not sure how to put in a more polite way. "I'm Carter, by the way," he added, to make it less awkward. "I'd be careful, typically boats sail around here."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:31 am

"Yyyyeah.." she said as if it was obvious. "I'm Ainsley, and don't worry. I don't think boats sail this close to the shore." she said confused. "But if you say so." she walked back to the shore and rolled her jeans back down.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:39 am

"I didn't mean to discourage you, sorry, I just, in all honesty," Carter shrugged a little, "wanted an excuse to come over and talk to you. You're beautiful." The beauty part was true, but he honestly was curious when she'd go into the lake with no regard to her clothing. Carter smiled. "I'm uh, Carter, like I just said, Carter Virgo. Centurion of the First Cohort. How have we not met before?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:45 am

Ainsley stood there staring at the guy, trying to register what he just said. "Oh, I uhm. Thanks. No one has ever said that to me." she mumbled. She found it slightly weird for a stranger complimenting her from the start. "I-I don't know. I guess I don't come in here often." Ainsley answered his question while putting on her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:47 am

Carter nodded, noticing she wasn't very social back to him. "Oh, you don't? Well, maybe I know you from your cohort. Which one exactly are you in?" he raised an eyebrow. He took off his hat and tossed it on his chair. He fixed his blonde hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:52 am

"Well, I'm from the 6th cohort." she looked right and up. She always did that when she lied. "Virgo, sounds kind of familiar." Ainsley tried to be convincing. She thought his blonde hair was kind of funny, since most of the people he had seen in the camp by now were anything but blonde.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:57 am

Carter smiled. "6th cohort, huh? Well, that must be difficult living, considering there's only 5 cohorts." He laughed. "So, you're a Greek, huh?" he put the puzzle pieces together. "What's your name?" he asked. "And, you're clothes are soaked. Do you want to go buy some new ones?" he asked. He grabbed his wallet off of his chair. "I can lend you the money."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:59 am

She tried to avoid revealing her name. Oh wow, I failed bad time, "Haha, it was just a joke, I'm actually from the 4th cohort." she let out a fake laugh. "And no thanks, I don't really like lending from people." she refused.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 am

"Oh, okay," Carter said. He could tell she was avoiding telling him her name. "Alright, I can respect that," he tossed his wallet back on to the chair. "Well, uh, who's your godly relations?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:06 am

"I'm the daughter of He- I mean Vulcan and legacy of Fortuna." Ainsley picked the first gods that were in her mind. "Yours?" she asked as she was tying her hair on a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:10 am

"I'm a son of Mars and legacy of Volturnus. Water and war are my homes," he said, smiling. "Vulcan and Fortunus is an interesting combination. So, uh, do you want to go do something?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:17 am

There was no running away now. "Uh, do you have something in mind?" she asked him. He was attractive and kind, to be honest, but that didn't mean that she should open up immediately.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:21 am

"I was just thinking like going out to eat or something, like the norm," he said. "Whatcha say?" he asked, grabbing his hat and his wallet. He brought a bag of changing clothes just in case, as well.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:24 am

Did he just ask me to a date? Probably not... "Uhh, sure." she said. Ainsley would make sure that the bill would be split equally.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:28 am

Cater smiled and did a fist pump type of thing. "Sweet. I'll meet you in town square in like ten minutes, okay? I'm gonna change." He went to go change.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:33 am

"Yeah.." she said. Shoot, I have nothing too fancy with me. she thought. Ainsley, also went to change. She had brought one skirt with her. "I guess this will have to pass.." she sighed. She went to the appointed place to wait.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:38 am

Carter went to the town square now wearing khaki shorts instead of swimming trunks. He fixed his hair a little, and put his sunglasses on the collar of his shirt. He saw her and smiled. "So, uh, I still don't think you've given me your name." He said, starting to walk in the direction of the pizza place nearby.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:42 am

"Oh I'm Erin." Ainsley said, taking her mothers name as hers. "Ooh, pizza. I love it." she giggled a bit. Ainsley looked around her. She felt like Romans were really sophisticated. Everyone was dressed all nice.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:46 am

Carter walked into the pizza place and took a seat. "So, Erin, tell me about yourself? Your experiences in camp, life out of camp, and all of that."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:07 am

"I have two little brothers, uh. I have not really gone outside camp, I'm in the 4th Cohort as you've already heard."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:09 am

"Oh, so you live in New Rome? I'm really surprised as of to why we've never met." His attention was turned to a woman walking over to them and asking what they wanted to drink. "I'll take a iced tea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter/Ainsley (private)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next