Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carter/Ainsley (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Carter nodded, interested in what she was telling him. "That's a pretty awesome name, if you ask me. My name sounds like it belongs in golf. So, you can build and forge and stuff like that, right? And don't be embarrassed, I've only met a Greek a few times, let alone let one in my house. The Virgos are kind of hardcore Roman."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:04 pm

"Yeah, I guess. I was sent here to forge some weapon." she still refused to look at him. "Haha, well, first time for everything." Ainsley laughed nervously. "And what if your family found out?" she asked carefully from the blond boy.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Carter took his finger and lightly tapped her chin so she would look at him. "My family wouldn't care," he half-lied. They would probably be okay with her. "I wasn't joking earlier when I said you were beautiful. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, Roman or Greek."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:08 pm

//is this when Emmett gives them a pleasant surprise
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:11 pm

ooc: I'd say that they should probably kiss or come close to kissing first
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Ainsley started blushing furiously, a quality she hated in herself. "I uh- thanks I g-guess." she stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Carter, not knowing what he was doing in the moment, lightly kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:20 pm

"I'm home!!" Emmett announced with trumpets blowing in the distance. After realizing what is happening he let out a light girlish scream and covered his eyes. "Please Jupiter let this be a dream, well not that it's a bad one." he said. Emmett was inexperienced with girls as he was often friendzoned and he just naively kept trying.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:26 pm

"EWWW!" Sophia yelled, covering her eyes. She shivered. While she was normally ok with people kissing each other, and she was very familiar with the dating world, watching her brother kiss someone was gross, just gross.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:28 pm

Carter jumped back. "Why the hell are you guys home?" he asked angrily. He moved over to the couch. "I swear, that was nothing, ask Ainsley here!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:31 pm

"Probably cause we live here..." Sophia said, rubbing her eyes as if they were causing her pain. "I think my eyes are burning."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Ainsley was surprised by the kiss. She buried her face in denial. Her brains then registered, that she had his sister's T-shirt, she had her arms out open and much more.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Carter looked around at his siblings and Ainsley, thinking about what to do next. "Look, I can explain. I was at the lake and met Ainsley here...and we went out for pizza. And then she got pizza all over her because of the waitress. And so, I took her here for lunch and so she could change her shirt. And that's why-" he looked her way and saw...things. Carter blushed a little. "I will make you both mom's secret recipe chocolate cake if you don't mention this to mom, okay? Or anybody else? Please? It was nothing but a mistake. I mean, Ainsley isn't a mistake, I meant, nothing but a coincidence and-"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Sophia narrowed her eyes, "Make the cake now." She smiled, suddenly taking her phone out of her pocket, "Or I'm calling mom!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Emmett came closer to Ainsley. He rubbed his eyes before looking at her arms again. "Dude, I don't think she's who you think she is." he said in a rather serious tone to both Carter and Sophia. "And yes please, cake is always a good currency." Emmett nodded in approval.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:44 pm

"Oh, uh, yeah, about that...she's Greek," Carter said. "But cake now! Yay! Cake!" he quickly changed the subject, and started getting the ingredients to mix it. "Before I start, though, I need to talk to you, Ainsley. Privately, outside, please." Carter went outside.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:47 pm

"I knew it." Sophia glared at the girl. She then diverted her glare back to Carter. "You got five minutes to talk, then you're making us the cake!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Ainsley followed the boy outside bit shocked and in terror. "What are we going to do about this?" she said with a panicky voice. Her cover was officially blown up.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Carter looked around to make sure no one was listening. "Look, I'm going to tell them I broke up with you and you mean nothing. I have your number. I'll visit you at the Greek camp next week. I'll just tell them I have a meeting or something, I'll come up with something," he whispered. Carter quickly kissed her forehead, a bit scared of what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Ainsley was weirded out that a stranger would do all of this in one day." You're really desperate, are you." she laughed and put her hands on her forehead where he did kiss him. "Be careful, my skin can sometimes give burns." she said. "I think I gotta go now." Ainsley waved for him.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:55 pm

"ONE MINUTE!" Sophia yelled, she still had her phone out and was pacing back and forth in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Carter smiled and nodded. "Desperate as it gets," he played along. He didn't know why he felt so strongly about her. She was right when she said it was a weird day. Carter sighed and waved. Thinking deeply about the day and her, he went back inside.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Emmett leaned on the wall. "And I thought that I always managed to get myself in trouble." Emmett laughed. "Ya know it would be fun to see your butt get whipped by mum though." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:10 pm

"Yeah, I mean how many times has mom told us to NEVER bring home a Greek? Like over a million. ACTUALLY! I'm pretty sure you were the most supportive over this rule!" Sophia said, "WHY AREN'T YOU MAKING THE CAKE?!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:14 pm

"I have decided, I'm going to smoke you out. We're Virgos right? Just let the chick go." he said in mature manner, which was quite odd. He cared that his siblings wouldn't get in trouble, even though it was a bit hypocritical
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter/Ainsley (private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next