Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carter/Ainsley (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:52 am

"Yeah, it is kind of unusual." she was looking at her workers hands. "Uh, iced tea for me too I guess." Ainsley said to the woman. "So uhm, do you have any hobbies orr..?" she tried to ask him so she wouldn't appear so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:02 pm

"Well, I, as the First Cohort Centurion, have a lot of responsibilities in camp. Also, I enjoy sparring and swimming. I have two siblings, both younger, Sophie and Emmett. Kind of the bane of my existence, but I still love them. I kind of like reading Roman history." Carter took a sip of his iced tea. "My mother was almost praetor once, but she retired from the Legion. I'm kind of the man of the family since gods are kind of jackasses and there is no fatherly figure in the Virgo household."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:06 pm

"Hmm, sounds really nice." Ainsley was more focused on stirring her iced tea. What mess have I gotten myself in to. she thought. She then proceeded to take a long sip. "Roman history is really interesting."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:08 pm

"Yeah, what's your favorite part of it?" he asked. "Also, what do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:13 pm

"Wars." she giggled. "Uhh, I'm pretty fine with anything, I'm not really picky about my food." she said. Great, now I look like I'm fat Ainsley sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:15 pm

He smiled. Carter could tell she was joking about liking Roman history, or didn't know enough to explain her favorite part of it. "OKay, I'll just get sausage." The waitress came over and he ordered. "So, Erin, what are your brothers like? Where do you even live in New Rome?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:28 pm

Shit, what do I answer?Ainsley thought. "I uhm..Well." she muttered. "Well my brothers are really funny. They like to roughhouse with each other a lot and get in to fights a lot. They're really good at making weaponry and-" she continued trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:34 pm

"Cool, cool," Carter commented, as he listened to her go on about her brothers, which didn't bother him that much. "So, Erin, would you mind if I got your number?" he asked, handing her his phone. Suddenly, the waitress came over with pizza. On the way there, she tripped and hit Ainsley with the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:38 pm

"I don't mind." she answered the question. Ainsley just watched sadly when the waitress tripped and the pizza flew on her. She didn't even bother to dodge. The waitress started immediately apologizing and thought that she burned herself. "It's okay, I can't really burn myself." Ainsley shrugged and lifted the pizza. Her skirt was covered in toppings.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Carter watched in shock as the pizza landed on her. "I'm glad you didn't burn yourself, but we need to get you a change of clothes," he said. "Take off your shirt," he teased. "Just kidding. Here, my house is near here, I'll get you one of my sister's shirts, OKay?" He put his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:45 pm

"Yeah, a change of clothes could do good." she sighed. She took a last sip of her iced tea, when she heard the joke and almost choked on the tea. "Please no more jokes like that. And are you sure that your sister would approve? I mean, a girls clothes are usually really important to her, I think at least."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:48 pm

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Yeah, sure, my sister would understand. Helping out a fellow Roman, right?" he smiled. He took his tea (obviously they didn't have to pay due to the accident). Carter started walking towards his house. "We can just eat something at my house. Sophie, my sister, is out training right now and my mother's at my grandmother's house. I'm assuming my little brother Emmett isn't home. He's not that much younger, he's 16."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Ainsley felt really bad after the "Helping out a fellow Roman" comment. She was hovering whether to tell him or no. "You really sound like you care about your siblings." she let out a tiny smile for a little time.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:56 pm

"I do, they're my flesh and blood, and what they do reflect the Virgo name. Without our name and pride, we are nothing but everyday campers." Carter took out his key and unlocked the front door. He walked in. "You might want to take your shoes off, or my mother will flip out." He went into his sister's room, going through the countless magazines, until he found a shirt for her to wear. "Here," he said, tossing her the shirt. "The bathroom's down the hall and to the left."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:02 pm

"That's deep." Ainsley answered. She took her shoes off and glanced inside the house. It was really impressive. "Oh and, thanks for the shirt." she said.

When she finally found the bathroom, she changed her shirt. It was way too tight for her. Does her sister have small boobs or I have big ones..she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Carter nodded. He got some leftover lasagna out of his fridge, and heated it up, then put it on the dining room table and turned on the TV. He got out plates and such, and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:16 pm

Ainsley crossed her arms over her chest and wobbled out from the bathroom. "You like Italian food a lot, don't you." Ainsley tried to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:17 pm

"Italian, Italy, Rome, Roman. The Virgos. It all kind of connects together, huh?" he asked, taking a sip of a soda he grabbed. "If you don't want lasagna, there's some steak in there, too."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:26 pm

"You're right." Ainsley chuckled. "No no, that's not what I meant." she shook her head. Ainsley felt really weird being in a strangers house the first time meeting them, and then proceeding to lend their sisters shirt. "This day was so weird."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Carter nodded. "It has been weird. If it's too weird, you can leave, like, if it makes you uncomfortable being here. Oh, I never did get your number." Carter stood up and gave her his phone. He studied her features. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. After awkwardly staring for a few seconds or a minute or so, he looked back at the TV. "I heard that big arena match is today, pitting the Fifth and Third Cohorts against each other."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:38 pm

"No no, that's not what I meant." Ainsley repeated herself unconsciously. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot." Ainsley typed her number in his phone. "Oh, that's cool, they're really impressive." she lied, again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:41 pm

"Sweet," Carter took his phone back and out her name as 'Erin.' "Oh, that's cool, your number-" suddenly, he was distracted by something. "Wait a minute. You don't have the Roman tattoo on your arm." His sister's shirt was sleeveless, so he could tell now. "You're...Greek."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Ainsley looked at her feet and refused to look him in the eyes. "I knew that no one would talk to me if I said that." she was scared of what would happen next. "I have permission to be here you know." Ainsley covered her arms.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:52 pm

"I'm not disappointed, Erin, I'm kind of fascinated. I thought you were just a really inexperienced Roman. I see you in a new light now. I wish you wouldn't have lied to me, though. Are you actually a daughter of Vul- um, Hephaestus?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:54 pm

"Oh and, my name is Ainsley by the way. You pronounce it like this, Ain- rhymes with main and Sley- rhymes with see." she guided him. "Yes, I am the daughter of Hephaestus." she said, still embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter/Ainsley (private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next