Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be mine (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:11 pm

Carter sighed. "This is never going to be solved until you have the guts to talk to each other and figure this whole thing out, Shiloh. You can't avoid him for life. What if you discover that you still like him, and he still likes you?" Carter lectured. "Look, I didn't stop my favorite hobby, busting bad Roman's asses, and come here for myself. This might be a one time opportunity for you to fix things." Carter looked at Spencer and Addie,

"I can tell you still like him, Shiloh. I can sense it," Spencer said. "It'd be nice if you at least spoke to each other again, right? What's the worse that can happen? He rejects you? Big deal, you can bounce back, you're Shiloh Virgo."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Addie stayed quiet. She did not want to put her two sense in. Plus, she didn't know Caden so she didn't want to pry either. She looked from Carter to Spencer and to Shiloh all over again. She grabbed Spencer's hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

Shiloh wiped her eyes, trying not to get any make up smeared anywhere. "He doesn't like me anymore Carter. Like, I couldn't even use my powers to make it him like me, because he hates me so much. It's impossible, his hate deflects off of it." Shiloh started to sob a bit, she really did not want Spencer's girlfriend to see her in such a wreck. But she really couldn't hold it in. "It's been three months, Shiloh Virgo needs about a year to pull herself into the greatness that I am" she tried to sound confident. Then she laid her head on Spencer's shoulder, this time a small amount of tears leaving her eyes. "I don't want to talk to him Carter" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:04 pm

Spencer held Addie's hand, up until Shiloh rested her head on his shoulder. He looked at Addie for a few seconds, saying let me deal with this, later we can be alone again.  He let go of her hand and wrapped his arms around his twin sister. "Shiloh, you know I hate to see you like this. Look, it's cool if you don't want to talk to him, but realize if you don't, you never know what could've happened if you did." Carter tried to protest, but Spencer shot him an I got this look. "I don't think he hates you, Shi. I think he just doesn't know how to deal with it all. You did cheat on him. I know for a fact if Addie ever cheated on me, I'd be pretty mad, but deep down, I'd still love her. I think he's avoiding you, not angry at you. You bring emotions to him that he doesn't know how to cope with. It's a guy thing. He's coming off mean because he's trying to hide the fact that he still wants you, Shi." Spencer rubbed his sister's arm, trying to comfort her. He kissed the top of her head. "It's your choice. Go talk to him and figure it out, or don't, avoid the emotions, but never truly know what would've happened. We're here for you, Shi, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Addie nodded. As soon as Shiloh put her head on soencers shoulder she was going to pull her hand away to let him comfort her. But she didn't want Spencer to think Addie would have pulled her hand away in disgust of Shiloh. She was actually feeling bad for the girl. She wondered if this is what Spencer talked about when he said that Shiloh had a good side.

Shiloh looked up at her brother and sniffled. She wiped away some of the smeared makeup. The good thing about waterproof makeup, is it barely smears. You can't have a legacy of Volturnus, who doesn't wear waterproof make up. Duh. Shiloh took a step back from hugging her brother and stiffened herself. She took a deep breath and nodded at Addie, her eyes said all that Addie needed to know. "Okay." Shiloh said, trying to pull herself together. She flattened out her silk purple shirt. "Let's go see my ex boyfriend" she said quietly, but confidently. Although Shiloh did look it, her heart was sunk so low in her insides that t felt like she was carrying it in her feet. But she was Shiloh Virgo, she was confident.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:46 pm

"Are you sure?" Spencer asked, kind of astonished she gained her confidence back and made her decision all at once. "We understand if you don't want to, but I respect the hell outta ya, Shi, for having that much confidence and making your decision on the fly." Spencer looked at his girlfriend and cousin. "I call driving," Spencer said with a grin. He grabbed the keys in the kitchen and motioned for them to follow. He dangled the keys. "Let's go." Spencer went in the garage and hopped in.

Carter followed. He kept his eye on Shiloh, trying to read her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Addie hopped into the passenger seat, hoping Shiloh not Carter had no problem with it. She smiled at Spencer as he got behind the wheel. "I love you" she muttered to him, with half a smile.

Shiloh swollowed, she really had no confidence in what she was doing. But she was Shiloh Virgo she can't come off with weak emotions and no confidence. That's not the Shiloh Virgo way. She took a deep breath and hopped into Spencer's back seat. She didn't want any to talk to caden she didn't do dint dint. Br Shiloh knew it would also be the only by way to get Carter off her butt.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 pm

Spencer quickly looked at her and smiled. "I love you too, Addie," he said, louder and more confident.

Carter looked at Shiloh, continuing to study her facial expressions and body language.

When they arrived at the Lake, Carter quickly got out and looked around. "He's...not here," Carter said, slight disappointment in his voice. "Sorry, Shi," he said, quietly.

Suddenly, Caden came out of the changing room, wearing his swimming trunks. He was walking towards the lake, and zipped his head to the left for a second, then looked again, spotting the Virgos. Oh no, Caden thought, and quickly looked away, turned away, and walked in the opposite direction.

Spencer ran after him. "Caden! Wait up!"

Caden sighed, and turned around. "Why do you hate me, Spencer Virgo?"

"I don't hate you, Caden, I want you and Shiloh to talk this thing out. She was crying over you, Caden. Go over there and talk to her!" Spencer ordered.

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm interested in someone else now. I don't give a shit if she still likes me, it's her loss. She cheated on me, after I dedicated a year and a half of my life to that girl! I've been perfectly happy without her," Caden said, turning away.

"Caden, wait. Please at least talk to her. Please. I'm begging you, man," Spencer said.

Caden sighed. "Whatever. You owe me, though."

"Anything."

"Who's the hot blonde standing beside her?" Caden asked.

"...My girlfriend," Spencer said.

"Oh, she's...not that hot. I mean, like, I didn't-"

"Just go," Spencer said.

Caden nodded and ran over to Shiloh.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Addie stood by Shiloh and Carter awkwardly. She didn't know what to say or how to act around the rest of the Virgos. She was mostly great with a spencer, sometimes it was awkward because of their class differences. But nothing as bad as this. She sighed, her eyes looking towards spencer, pleading for him to come back.

Shiloh stood there, her lip trembled as Caden was walking towards him. She was so dumb, just so dumb for cheating on Caden. She was at a party, she drank, she hates drinking. She met someone there, his name was Damon. All she really could remember was making out with him, and then... She shook herself out of her thoughts. Her green eyes were watering up, but she wouldn't let a tear drop. "Hi... Caden.." she said to him, her voice was shakey. She needed to get out of this weak mood, but she knew she couldn't. She loved Caden, she wanted him back even though she knew he wouldn't take her back. "How.. have you been?" She bit her lip, her green eyes still water filled, but they stared him down.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Spencer went back over and put an arm around Addie. "Soon," he whispered, leaning his head on her's.

Caden studied her. "Good. So good. How's Damon? I heard you guys broke up. That sucks, huh. You know what else sucks? When your girlfriend, who you thought was the love of your life, that you dated for one and a half tears, cheats on you with a random guy she barely knows. Sorry, Shiloh, I have someone else now. And no, it's not Mikaela or Julieta. Well you've been off throwing your body at guys, I wasn't sitting around waiting for it to be my turn again. So, what do I need to say, is the big question? I don't care if you're the most attractive girl in the world, you wasted one and a half years of my life, and about two months to get over it, balling my eyes out every day over you. We're done here, Shiloh. Go off and find another guy, just like you always do. It's what you're best at, anyway," Caden said coldly and turned away, starting to walk away.

Carter went after him, and grabbed his shoulder. "Hey, you entitled idiot, my cousin's sorry, and there's no need for you to act like this!"

"Really? Call me when the love of your life finds another guy while you're still together, and your opinion will matter," Caden said and walked away.

Spencer looked down at Addie. He hoped they'd never go through that. He put an arm around her stomach, pulling her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:20 pm

Silent tears fell down Shilohs face. "I am sorry..." she shouted back. It didn't matter, none of it mattered. Shiloh knew how dumb she was for ruining Her and Caden's relationship. It was decent for awhile, but Shiloh always needed a sense of adventure in her life, that's half the reason it happened, her getting drunk just pushed it to happen. "And I still love you..." she said quietly. She didn't wipe away the tears she just let them fall.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:44 pm

Caden rolled his eyes, and turned back to her. "Yeah, you were real sorry when you were kissing it up with other guys the past few months. If you really were sorry, that wouldn't have happened." Caden felt sorry for making her cry, and felt a little harsh. But the circumstances were complicated, and he just didn't know how to feel. When she said she loved him, Caden sighed. He went up to her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. He kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry, Shiloh, but it's over," he said. In the moment though, he realized he had feelings for her still. But he also liked Sibby. And Mikaela, his best friend in the world, was right around the other corner. Julieta was no longer a thought of his, but she was still recent. It felt all too weird. Caden never thought in his life he'd have too many girls to choose from. Caden sighed, and as if the world around him changed, his pity hug turned into lust, as he felt her body against his. Getting worried, he quickly let go with a somewhat nervous smile.

Spencer watched the action unfold. "Well, that was fun, but me and Addie are going now. Best of luck to you, Caden," he said, glad that was over, honestly. He scooped up Addie with his right arm and smiled at her. "Teleport us away," he said in a Super Man-esque voice, puffing up his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Shiloh turned a bit red when he kissed her cheek. Gods she missed his kisses, she missed all of Caden. She stepped back as Caden stepped back. She straightend and quickly wiped her tears away "I know" she said loudly. She then looked at the ground, at Caden's feet, then at his swimtrunks and then at all of him. "I know...." she said much quieter this time.

Addie giggled quietly, not trying to intrude on this awkward moment between Shiloh Virgo and her ex boyfriend. "Virgo manor is our destination, get us there quick, with no hesitation" Addie made a weird face and shrugged. That was an odd rhyming scheme she had there. Oh well. She grabbed onto Spencer and kissed his cheek and they dissapered.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Caden put his palm on the side of her face. "If you want, Shiloh, we can hang out again sometime. Not like a date, obviously, just for fun. You could bring other people, if you want, and I can too." Caden awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, not exactly knowing what he was trying to accomplish.

Spencer appeared back in the movie room, still holding Addie. He smiled. It felt so good to be without Virgo family drama, and alone with Addie. He kissed her, sitting down on the couch and leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 12:07 am

Shiloh nodded "yeah" she said quietly. "We could do that.." Shiloh would do anything to at least see Caden. Maybe she could win him back, but she still wasn't sure if she necessarily wanted to win him back. She was conflicted.

Addie sat on top of Spencer, as he sat on the couch. She smiled at him and then kissed his nose. "Okay honey" she said with a grin. She was happy she could call him that, because she was his, and he was hers. "What's next?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 6:06 pm

"Sweet. Is tonight okay or are you not free then?" Caden asked.

"Well," Spencer said, rubbing her back. "We could kiss some more, if you wanted," he said with a smile. "Or, we could continue that movie. Or we could take a nap," he took his free hand and out the hair in her face behind her ear. "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Shiloh bit her lip, her green eyes scattered everywhere. She did not necessarily want to bring anyone else. She wanted it to just be her and Caden. But she felt as though if she said something about it, he would get mad. She did not want to push it. "Tonight's great" Shiloh gave Caden Half a smile.

Addie made a curios face, she thought about what they could do. Hmm. "Well" she said with a giggle "Kissing is nice, maybe watching the movie and... kissing?" She giggled and kissed his nose, then his cheek and then his neck. She turned her body a bit, this time sitting completely on top of Spencer, sitting straight in front of him. She continued kissing his neck, and then worked her way back up to his lips. She pecked him once, and then pulled back and put her forward to his. "See? Kissing is nice" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:02 pm

Caden nodded and smiled. "Sweet. How about we go to the teen club we used to go to here?" he asked, touching her on the shoulder, just because he wanted some type of physical contact with her. "Whatcha say?" he asked. "You bring a few friends, I'll bring a few."

Spencer raised an eyebrow, jokingly, and then smiled. "Sure," he said, then she started kissing him around his face and neck, and he had to control himself a bit. Spencer was overwhelmed by happiness, and even though he knew he was falling for her teasing, he let himself enjoy it. Spencer started kissing her, then realized it was only a peck. She was playing with him. Spencer laughed and tried a few things back. "Yeah, it is," he said, kissing her neck and cheek . He then whispered some "bad" things into her ear, before he gave her a peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:11 pm

OOc: I'm dying laughing. "Bad" things. Lolo lololol

BIC: Shiloh kept her half smile plastered. She was going to bring Quinn, she was the only one who would have her back. Especially in this situation. Shiloh tensed up when Caden touched her, but she loved it. She loved that he was touching her. She missed it. "Sounds... good" another fake grin.

Addie giggled a bit when Spencer whispered in her ear. This teasing game was going a bit far, especially knowing she wanted to continue teasing him. It was... fun. She continued kissing him on the lips, throwing a little tongue in on their make out session. She kissed his neck again, and then went back to his lips. She pulled back for a moment grinned at Spencer, and then went back in and bit his bottom lip and then pulled away and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:26 pm

ooc: lol I just decided to let you use your creativity for that one

bic:

"Cool. I'll bring Mikaela," Caden said. "Or, if she's not available, maybe Carter here would be interested."

"Teen clubs aren't exactly my thing," Carter said. "Sorry, dude."
---
Spencer tried to keep up with her kissing pattern, but she was unpredictable. He kissed her fully on the lips, finally giving in to the teasing. He stopped rubbing her back and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her as close as humanly possible to him. He fell back on the couch, his heading landing on the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 8:19 pm

Shilohs eyes shot out of her head when he said he was going to bring Mikaela. Really... Mikaela? Out of all people, and with Caden knowing how Shiloh actually felt about Mikaela, it hurt her a little bit. Her fake smile got bigger "Great!" She said between her clenched teeth.

Addie pulled back from the kisses and giggled "Is your head okay silly willy?" she looked at him a bit surprised. She leaned forward and kissed his for head as an act of kissing it to make it better. Then she kissed his lips again, and again and again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 8:33 pm

"Alright, is like, 8 PMish okay?" he asked, looking at his phone. "What? Do you not like Mikaela still?" he asked, reading her expression. "Why wouldn't you?"
--
Spencer laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said, and continued kissing her. He loved her so much, he couldn't express it. His hands landed on her behind again, and a few times he almost knocked over the entire couch, much like he'd done earlier.

ooc: I'm going to have obligatory Gordon interrupting soon, or Mr. Virgo
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:07 pm

Shiloh took a deep breath and shook her head. "Mikaelas... Mikaelas fine. It's fine." She waved her hands in the air. "Its all.... Fine. Eight is great" It's not fine. It's really not fine. Shiloh hated Mikaela, Mikaela hated Shiloh. Did there really have to be a reason?

"Oh good, then we can continue" Addle laughed. Addie continued kissing Spencer, much deeper and much more intimately. She didn't want to stop, they were finally having... alone time and she was enjoying it.

ooc: Sounds good lololol
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:29 pm

Caden nodded. "Alright, bye," he said and gently kissed her cheek.

Spencer continued kissing her. He was pretty sure he was on the brink of getting wild- it strangely reminded him of what happened between him and Mikaela.

Suddenly, Mr. Virgo's voice echoed throughout the house. "I'm home!" he yelled.

Spencer stopped the kiss. "Hide," he said in a scared voice, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:41 pm

"Bye.." Shiloh said quietly, and turned and left the beach.

Dang it! Addie thought frustratingly. She wanted to keep.... kissing Spencer. She hopped off Spencer, falling on the ground, her eyes wide. "Where? There isn't really anywhere to go!" She whispered loudly to her silly boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:48 pm

"Uh, uh," Spencer looked around. "Go out the back way, and go up to my room! My dad's never up there! I'll meet you there!" he said and looked around, as he heard Gordon tell his father where he was. "Go!" he said, trying not to be harsh, he was just worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be mine (private)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next