Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be mine (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Addie laughed "I guess I chose the wrong brother to date then" she joked. "I'm just kidding, I think you're the only Virgo I could be in love with." She grinned again. Addie watched as Spencer turned on the movie screen with The Avengers. "One kiss?" She questioned "I thought it was two..." she gave him a quick peck on the lips "oh well!" And she relaxed back into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Spencer laughed. "Actually, to sit in this exclusive seat right here, it's four, but one long kissing session will do," he said, kissing her, putting his arms around her. Then, he fell back, so his head was rested against the arm of the coach, and she was resting on him. He pulled a blanket over them, snuggling close to her. "Have you ever thought about your future?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Addie kissed him a bit longer this time. Feeling as though she earned her 'exclusive' seat, she leaned back and scrunched up her hair a bit. "My future?" She questioned. "I think everyone thinks about their future at some point." A long time ago, Addie thought about college and an actual future with a career of sorts. But, it all changed when she became a half-blood and quit going to school and all other sorts of drama. She changed it to becoming a master magician, and becoming one with her ability to do spells. But, as it's been seen lately, she hasn't been doing such a good job with that either...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:02 pm

"Yeah? What do you think? Like, what's in your future? Who's in your future?" he asked, really hoping he was in her future. Spencer wanted to graduated New Rome High, go off to New Rome University, and graduate, and start a family in New Rome. He hoped it was Addie that he'd start the family with. He didn't know what he wanted to go to college for yet, possibly for business. He looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:50 pm

Addison shrugged, thinking of her future hurt her brain. "Well... hopefully you of course" she poked him in the ribs in hopes of tickling him. Then she giggled. "As well as what's in my future? I honestly do not really know. I'm just kind of going with the flow until something changes my course, you know? If I didn't go with the flow, then I have a feeling I wouldn't have met you. Ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:52 pm

Spencer laughed when she poked him in the ribs. "Yeah, I get what you're saying. Just sometimes you want a general plan, you know?" he threw his right arm around her, and kissed the top of her head. "You're perfect, you know?" he whispered, watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Addie watched the movie in anticipation. She's seen it multiple times, but Iron Man was her favorite superhero, and she loved every time he was on the screen. "I am so beyond not perfect" Addison giggled at Spencer. "But you on the other hand..." she poked his nose "are perfect, son of Venus" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:19 pm

"That's sweet, but it's not true, Addie. You don't give yourself enough credit," Spencer ran his hand through her hair. "It amazes me you've only had two boyfriends. But, that doesn't matter now, because you're mine," he said and ran his hand down her back and gave her behind a little squeeze and laughed. He pulled her closer up to him, so her head was under his. He wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Addie soaked in the moment of them being together. It was so nice for them to be alone for once itbout his butler... offense to Gordon... or the rest of the Virgo clan coming into the room. "And I plan to always be yours" Addie whispered, just loud enough so he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 am

Spencer smiled at her. He closed his eyes, enjoying this moment with her. After so much training last night, he still was still tired. "If you want, sometime we could go up to my dad's beach house together," he whispered, full engulfing her with his body warmth and love. It was funny, because even though she only had her head against his, her feet only reached about his shins.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Addie perked her head up a bit "oh my gods..." she said a bit excitedly "a beach house?" Addie actually loved the beach, like with the actual ocean. Not with the lake, thats just different. But the ocean... it's beautiful, and mysterious. "I would lovvve to go there" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:22 pm

"Yep. We could go once my dad and his fiancee come back- I don't want to intrude on them. Although, I don't know about how my dad would feel about letting us go alone, he might send someone with us. I don't know, I'll try to get him to just let it be us two." Spencer thought about it. "Maybe it could be like, my dad's birthday gift to me." He enjoyed her body warmth.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:32 pm

Addison shrugged "does he not trust us to go... alone?" She asked curiously. They were half-bloods, they fight monsters and other deadly creatures, but they can't go to a beach house by themselves? Dumb. Then again, who knows what Spencer's done there in his past, let alone what Shiloh has done there.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:38 pm

"I wouldn't think so, to be honest. Maybe. He trusts me the most after all. It's like my thing in the family. Shiloh's his favorite and his princess, Charlie is the smartest and his best buddy. I'm like the strong, gatekeeper, trustworthy one who my dad depends on. Maybe it's a mistake for him to trust me sometimes," Spencer said and laughed, grabbing her behind again. He kissed her forehead. "I'll see what he says."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:51 pm

"I do hope he lets us go. You might be a legacy of Volturnus and all, but I have a love for the ocean. Maybe I should be a Poseidon kid" she said with a laugh. Addie kissed his cheek and then Addie giggled "do you like my butt?" She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 7:03 pm

"That'd be cool, but I only know of one kid of Poseidon, and that's Caden, who's a Greek. He's Mikaela's best friend, and Shiloh and him used to ave this thing. She swore she was in love with him, but then she cheated on him, and he dumped her, pretty hardcore too. It was enough to make her cry." Spencer laughed. "Like? No? Love? Yes." He winked back at her, putting his nose against her's.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:09 pm

"Shiloh? Cry? That is a thing?" From what Addie could conjor up about Shiloh is that she was strong willed and confident. Usually those with those traits don't cry, but... Shiloh? Even after she cheated on him? "That's weird...." Addie said, kind of answering herself. "And as for my butt? I'm glad you love it" she giggled and kissed Spencer's nose.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:35 pm

"Yeah, I know. I don't know what Caden said or what was said, but she didn't respond like she normally would. I didn't see it go down, though. I got home just in time to see Caden march out. Just as I asked what was wrong, he got in his car and left. He looked really pissed, to the point where he almost ran me over. Gordon and Charlie told me about it." He sighed. "This was two or three months ago, and it's so funny because this was around the time Julieta, this attractive girl at the Greek camp, rejected me, so while Caden got rejected by Shiloh and went home crying to Mikaela, Julieta, and Jarek, Julieta rejected me and made me go home crying to Shiloh, Charlie, and Gordon." Spencer was zoned out, telling the story, then realized he was telling his girlfriend this info.

"Err, sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I mean, Julieta was attractive, but you're friggin' sexy, okay?" Spencer said and laughed, rubbing his nose against her's. "I do love it," he said and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:51 pm

Addie sighed. She understood that Spencer has had many girlfriend/fling type things. But it did make her feel that maybe, just maybe she might be one of his many flings too. That did scare her, but she trusted Spencer, and she hope to all the gods that she wasn't just another fling. She gave him half a smile "thank you" her face turned a bit red, "you're quite sexy too. But I'm sure you know that" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:29 pm

"Awe, your face is turning red," Spencer said and laughed a little, putting his forehead against her's. "Thanks. I mean, I've heard it before, but coming from you, it means the world to me. And I really mean that." Spencer could tell her mind was working, and he felt bad, like the Julieta comment caused that. "Hey, look, don't be worried. I'm not going to leave you. Ever. I wouldn't leave you for absolutely anyone. Mikaela, Julieta, Heidi, any of them. " Spencer brushed her cheek with his thumb. "You believe me, right?" he asked. "You do trust me, right?" he asked, rubbing her back with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Addie gave him another half smile, she kept her forehead against his. "Of course I trust you" she said meaningfully. "I love you Spencer Virgo" Addie leaned forward a bit and kissed him, a bit deeper than usual, and with a lot more..oomf... She pulled her head back, and smiled at him once again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:56 pm

"I love you too, Addie," Spencer said, happy she said she trusts him. He kissed her back, enjoying the kiss heavily. He ran his hands through her hair and up and down her back. When she pulled her head back, disappointment settled in. However, Spencer still smiled, overwhelmed by the kiss. He, like a rowdy idiot, leaned forward and kissed her again, leaning upwards.

"Having fun?" Carter asked, walking into the movie room, turning the light on.

Spencer let go of the kiss, and sighed. "Why the hell are you here?"

"I need Shiloh. Where is she?" Carter asked.

"Not here, why?" Spencer asked, annoyed.

"I saw Caden Logan in camp," Carter said with a grin.

"Seriously?" Spencer asked, turning his head away from Addie.

"Dead serious. I was going to get Shiloh so they can finally talk this thing out, but she's not here...Can I call her?"

"She won't care. He's just another boy that fell for her trap."

"Yeah, but they were together for a month, and...I'm calling her." Carter called Shiloh. "Yo? Shiloh? I saw Caden Logan in camp."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:07 pm

Ooc: tottaly feel like they should be together for a year, puts more depth into the relationship:D up to you.

BIC:
When Carter rushed in, Addie quickly pulled herself a bit away from Spencer. Last time they were on top of each other and Carter interupted, he sent Spencer home and her away. She wasn't too fond of him, but she liked everyone better in the Virgo family than Shiloh. She awkwardly blinked her purple eyes, watching the interactions between Spencer and his cousin.

Shiloh had already been walking in the door when Carter was calling her cell. She pulled out her pink iPhone, and rolled her green eyes at the screen. She picked up the phone, and walked in the house casually, Gordon opened the door for her, she nodded at him, and continued on her way into the house. "Hello?" She said into the phone, she was listening, and then her eyes became wide and she felt like her heart fell into the floor. She dropped her phone and her purse on ground and started bargin towards the movie room, letting out a high pitched, echoing scream.

Uh oh. Addie thought to herself, and looked at Spencer, she kind of wanted to leave. Now preferably.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Carter heard the scream and jumped a little, startled. "Shiloh, if you do that one more time, I swear you'll do 200 push-ups next 1st Cohort training session. I swear." Carter sighed. "But, yeah, I saw the kid at the Lake in New Rome. No Mikaela, no Julieta, no one. He's here alone. And I'm making you guys talk it out. He was the closest thing you ever had to a long-term relationship, and you blew it, and I'm going to help you. So, c'mon, we better go before he leaves." Carter grabbed Shiloh's wrist. "Let's go."

Spencer looked in their direction, and back at Addie. "I promise, we'll be alone again soon enough. I actually kind of want to see this chaotic mess." Spencer stood up, and helped Addie up.

Carter looked at Spencer and Addie. "You should come along, Caden knows you the be-" Carter stopped and laughed. "Are you bringing a flashlight or are you just excited to see me?"

Spencer blushed and hid behind Addie. "Shut up, let's just go before we miss Caden."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Addie blushed when a spencer blushed. She kind of wanted to see this go down too. To see Shiloh act with actual human emotions. Hm.

"Nooooo" Shiloh squealed. "He hates me now, and I would prefer to not see him. Ever again." In all reality, Shiloh wanted to see Caden. She f*cked up, and she knew that and he knew that but he got rid of her. Out of all people, Shiloh wanted to be with Caden and everyone wanted to be with Shiloh. But, Shiloh hurt Caden and she knew he wouldn't take her back, no matter how many times she begged. She knew their relationship was reason one why Mikaela hated her, because Queen Shilohs an idiot who cheated on her king. Shiloh looked at the ground sadly, she tried to look confident, but anyone who looked at her could see the waterworks in her green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be mine (private)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next