Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The secret monster hide-out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:13 pm

I yelped as I was suddenly transported back at camp. My xiphos fell from my hand as I staggered and fell back on Edwin. "What the heck? What is he still doing here?!" I exclaied, glaring at Gerald
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Gerald rubbed his head. "Listen, girly, I don't want to hear it. I would've ended up here anyway. I'm going to go tell Chiron about what happened."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:30 pm

//I guess she fell over Edwin, ba dum tss. Am I kicked out now?
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:40 pm

"Sure go ahead. Don't forget the satyr mafia part, I bet it's going to be the highlight of your story"I sneered at him, slowly getting back up. "Well, it looks like pretty boy over there isn't getting up anytime soon. The least you can do is help me take him to the infirmary. He did, after all, kinda save your fur from the fire"

OOC: Nah, I think you're the new comic relief of this plot
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:44 pm

"Yeah, I tell stories pretty accurately, it's why I wasn't kicked out after killing that one kid," Gerald said, picking up one side of Edwin. "He did save us for now, but not forever. Tom and his crew still want me dead and you to be their queen or whatever, and they're not going to stop until they accomplish that. Sleep with one eye opened- remember, satyrs and nymphs can get into camp. I wouldn't doubt them trying to kidnap you in the middle of the night or something." He started walking. "Damn, what does this kid eat?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:45 pm

//dude he's 156 lbs and 5'9", what did ya expect XD
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:47 pm

"Right, their queen, of course. Whatever you say mister Godfather" I rolled my eyes as I picked up the other side of Edwin. "Nothing, so stop being a baby. This guy's lighter than my backpack, stop whining and just shut up, will you? You've made a mess enough for one day"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Gerald smirked. "Whatever you say, my Queen. I hope you and your forty-five half-goat babies have a nice life, granted you don't listen to me. I'm old and wise, I'm like a cat on all fours, I'm like a...uh, I'm a...damn it, this kid weighs a lot!"

ooc: Time-skip to when Edwin's at the infirmary and awake?
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:59 pm

OOC: Sure, Mitsu start a new topic at tje infirmary
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:02 pm

//sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secret monster hide-out
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5