Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aminj123
aminj123

Monster Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Monster Meeting   Monster Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:37 pm

"Finally", Rick yelled as he sunk his blade into the monster's body. The monster started dissolving. This had been too easy, he thought, how did I kill him that easily. Maybe it had to do with the fact that there was a glow in the air and that it smelled like the Hecate cabin. After he was sure that the monster was dead, he stood up, but as he was standing up, his head hit another head. There was a strange girl standing beside him that he had never seen before. She was wearing strange clothes that reminded him of the books he read back at the fourth cohort about ancient Egypt. "Hi.", he started, "Who are you?"

Last edited by aminj123 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Monster Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Meeting   Monster Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:01 am

Cassi had been out hunting this thing for a bit and when she parasitically bombed head with. "Hey, I could ask you the same thing" she said as she had used magic to kill it of of course. She narrowed her eyes before smile a big bright smile "anyway, you killed my kill, I think I want candy" she said smiling this big bright smile. Like they where old friends or something.
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

Monster Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Meeting   Monster Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Heat was boiling on Rick's insides. This kid was really getting on his nerves. "You stole my kill, and now you want me to give you candy? Well guess what? I don't have any.", he yelled, "And you did not answer my question: Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Monster Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Meeting   Monster Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:05 am

"You didn't answer my question either~" she said smiling an innocent little smile toward him before frowning "Why don't you have candy?" she question before smiling again "Anyway, I am Cassi" she said with a yawn "and I think you own me candy, as far as I know I have been hunting that tingy for a while now and then when I am about to have some fun you kill it way to fast" she said with a pouting face.
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

Monster Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Meeting   Monster Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 pm

"Ok, fine. I'm Rick, son of Apollo. What I your parentage? It must be the god of idiots, because that is, like, the only thing you are good at.", he replied. He wanted to tackle the girl to the death. "You want candy?" Rick took a piece of ambrosia and threw it at her face. The sound of the ambrosia hitting her face sounded like pie hitting someone. After her face was covered ambrosia, he continued. "That's all the candy I have."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Monster Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Meeting   Monster Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:29 am

"Rick" she said, before she raised a brow "and yeah right, you have a father or mother with a weird name, anyway I don't have a good parent of course, why would I have that? It's impossible for the gods to have children, that is common knowledge, so I would say that you aren't that smart as you want to be" she stuck out her tongue before he trowed something in her face. She whipped some of it of with dark eyes, but they disappeared fast, replaced by a smile "Thanks" she said in a happy voice. This boy got on her nerves to, but as usually she just plotted some torture of him up in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Meeting   Monster Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Meeting
Page 1 of 1