Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The secret monster hide-out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:59 pm

"Dude, you just killed your granny. How can you be so casual about it?" Edwin squinted his eyes. "I don't think I owe you any-Did you just call me weak?" he ranted. Edwin refused to take the ambrosia. "I'm alright, see?" he gestured his body.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:03 pm

"Um, I think it was that guy. I have no idea either, he just poped up out of nowhere"I shrugged dismissevly before turning to the stranger. "Hey, you. Weirdo. We don't owe you anything. Not until you tell us who you are and how you found us."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:09 pm

"Look, look, we can all have a nice, loving family gathering and get to know each other and sing campfire songs, but we have mortals who are terrified, a beat up train, and the press probably dying to see what the fuss is all about. I'm a satyr. That's all I'm saying for now." He looked around. "So, you two are sweethearts, huh? I can tell by the way that the boyo was checking you out," he teased. "And, you're weak compared to the girl, not compared to me. Compared to me, you're really weak," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:12 pm

"You do understand that you caused this, right? We have no responsibility whatsoever in this mess." Edwin tried to defend both of them. "Sweethearts? You're really wrong." he said in a deadpan voice. I could kill him right now and no one would ever know Edwin thought.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:17 pm

"Ew, no!"I exclaimed and ran a hand through my hair. "Look here, dude. We are leaving. Now. I'm taking the weak puppy home. So just try to stop me. I'd love to smash your face"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:24 pm

"No, no, no, no, no, boyo. Your demigod scent caused this mess. I simply happened to be there to help. What are you doing out of camp, anyway? And, I'm not going to stop you- actually, it;s the complete opposite, I want you guys back in camp. I'll happily call my cousin, Jeremiahjohnjames the Third, and he could take us to camp via helicopter. It's missing two propellers, but it's still safe, we just need some Elmer's glue."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:26 pm

"Uh, how about no?" I snapped and pushed him aside, pulling Edwin along behind me. "Come on, pretty boy, we are in need of a ride home"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:28 pm

"Is this a thing now? A trend? Shoving and pushing me around?" Edwin rolled his eyes for the 100th time. "I'm pretty sure this satyr guy is insane." he whispered to Thea.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Gerald studied the two of them. He smiled. "I'll just follow you two, or find you at camp, and there's nothing you can do about it," he said in a childish manner. "You guys remind me of me and my fifth wife before she left with my money and my kids and my house."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:35 pm

"Oh no. Really? I hadn't noticed!"I exclaimed sarcastically, tugging at his arm. "Come on, we gotta go. I want to get this over with as soon as possible" I glared back at the satyr. "Or we could just kill you, you know. He may be a weakling, but I'm not"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Edwin breathed in and out slowly to calm himself down. It really started to take a hit on his self confidence. "I'm not a weakling." he insisted. "Should we shadowtravel out of here?" he asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:13 pm

"Go ahead and kill. Grandpappy Gerald will kick your ass!" he said, putting up his fists. "Oh, wait, I can't kill demigods. At least, not after Jerry. Poor Jerry. I only meant to put his neck in an uncomfortable position."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:15 pm

"You freaking killed a demigod and they still allow you in camp?! What the heck?! And no, Eddie, you're weak and I would prefer it if I had all my body attached together. Now shut up and let me deal with this freakshow so we can go, alright?" I snapped at the young boy before turning back towards the satyr with a raised eyebrow. "Really? You think you can beat me?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:25 pm

"Look, he was planting a bomb in the lake, and they sent me to arrest him. I didn't do it on purpose." Gerald rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I can beat you. I'll tell you what, you beat me in a fight, I'll tell Chiron you saved the entire train and get you promoted. You lose, though, and you have to listen to anything I say for the rest of your life at camp." Gerald smirked.

Suddenly, a few arrows were shot their way. Gerald screeched and jumped out of the way.

"Hello, Gerald," a squeaky voice said. Suddenly, Peeping Tom the satyr, a very short dwarf-looking dude, stepped out.

"Oh, damn it, I thought you died back in 'nam!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Edward slowly turned his eyes to the sound of a squeaky voice. He chucked a bit when he saw an rather short guy. "Gerald, are you a bad luck charm or somethin'? Anyways, we're leaving." Edwin grabbed Thea's wrist and dragged her away. "Let him deal with his problems."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:35 pm

"What the"I squeaked as an arrow landed a few inceea next to me. It all passed by in a blur until I felt Edwin grabbing me. "Oh no, I shove you around. And hey, mister satyr sir, this lunatic just tried to kill us. Be a dear and take him away, please"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:39 pm

"Come on, just give up. Let's.Leave." he made it very clear. Edwin didn't want to get in a mess because of some satyr business. "I just want to get out of here." he huffed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:41 pm

"What do you want, Tom?"

"My money back!"

"Ha, right."

"I'll take it from you!"

"Yeah, you and what army?"

Suddenly, a bunch of satyrs and nymphs surrounded them.

"DAMN IT!" Gerald yelled.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:14 pm

"Really Gerald? Damn it? That's the best you can come up with? Sheesh" I huffed and turned to face the short satyr named Tom with an exasperated sigh. "Look man. We have nothing to do with this. Kill him or cut off his horns or whatever. Just get it over with, please"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Edwin felt irritated when Thea bluntly ignored him. "I'd not provoke him, let's go." he tugged Thea's sleeve like a tiny child tugging his mothers sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Tom smiled. "You're a pretty fiesty one. You'd make for a perfect wife! Let's kidnap her and force her into marriage!" he started laughing like a maniac.

A few satyrs charged Thea.

Gerald grinned. "I love a good fight." He reached for his club, then realized it wasn't there. "Oh, no," he said, punching a satyr in the face. "This might actually be a challenge now!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Edwin was standing there like dumb for a few seconds. "Wait, wife?" he asked in disbelief. He reached for his daggers and made sure his axe was with him. "Let her go, now." he said with a stern voice.

//I just realized he has been dragging that axe out in public lol
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:37 pm

"Hell no I ain't marrying any sorry excuse of a satyr! Or any satye for that matter!" I exclaimed as I swung ny xiphos above my head before charging at the incoming satyrs. "Come and get it, suckers!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Gerald started fighting satyrs and nymphs off, but it was quickly becoming too many for him. He got attacked from the behind by a monster and started yelling.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Edwin was hovering between shadow traveling and just summoning the spirits. He decided to do the first option to make the risks as small as possible. Distracting the nymphs and satyrs first, he proceeded to grab both of his 'friends' by the collars and traveled them back at camp. "We made it." he said and then fell to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secret monster hide-out
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next