Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Empty
PostSubject: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:31 pm

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Tumblr_olfjrm51wt1v1821do1_500

Iain had been sitting on the dirt outside of the Demeter cabin for almost an hour. He hadn't told Cypress a time that he would be here, and he didn't just want to show up at the door, especially if he wasn't there. So, the son of Hecate had decided to just wait outside of the cabin. Eventually, Cypress would have to leave or come back from wherever he was. Iain was sitting cross legged on the dirt in a pair of dark blue jeans and a black tshirt. He was drumming on his knees lightly in nervousness. What if something had gone wrong with the mark during the night? What if Cypress had decided that he hated him?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:39 pm

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Tumblr_inline_o76mr38TqB1smobfc_500

"Well, well, I guess it is true." Francios, the Afro-French demigod son of Eros had his arms folded over his chest. He had seen Iain from across the courtyard and decided to see what he was up to. He scratched underneath his chin and bit his lip. "You're talking to that piece of chocolate son of Demeter." He continued, biting his lip more. "Don't ask me how I know. I just have a thing for knowing when budding relationships start."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Iain looked around, trying to see if there was anyone else the kid could be talking to, but it didn't look like it. Iain looked back at the boy. "Oh... um... Yeah." Iain said, his voice low and un-amused. The son of Hecate looked over the boy. After being at camp for 3 years, he was able to recognize a lot of people, or, at least, connect them to people he knew better. "You're Mikaela's brother, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:37 pm

"Françios Dibango at your service." He looked him up and down and smiled some. "Y'know Cedar or whatever his name is has a thing for Hecate boys, right?" He ran a hand over Iain's chest.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:54 pm

Iain's eyes flashed bright green, pushing Francois' hand to the side. "A: Saying your name doesn't answer my question. B: Cypress. C: If you value that hand you will keep it off of me." Iain said, first recognizing all of the flaws in this statement before really registering what he said. "Wait... what?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 pm

Françios too his hand away, but there was still a smile on his face. "Mhm...Cypress has a thing for Hecate boys. He loves the magical side of them and he loves the roughness of some of them." Françios purred. "Aw, you didn't know?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Iain's eyes narrowed as he looked over the son of Eros. "Uh, no, I didn't. I just... don't get if that's supposed to be a bad thing? That's like telling a red headed girl that her crush was into red heads?" Iain said. Everything he wanted was to not be having this conversation with this boy he barely knew. He was barely comfortable talking to Muir right now, let alone this guy.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 10:51 pm

The son of Eros raised an eyebrow. "So, you don't mind just being another Hecate boy to him? Hm, you must have a magic wand then..." Francios eyes trailed down to the front of Iain's pants, then back up into his eyes. "Well, if you're into being used then maybe I can give some pointers? Tell you what really gets his egg plant growing..."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:23 am

Iain looked down, trying to just straight up ignore Francois. His eyes flashed bright green and he started to play with a small green fire in the palm of his hand. "Has he... been with a lot of Hecate boys?" Iain asked. Had Cypress lied to him. "Wait... You could tell me that? Wait... No. I don't want to know." Iain said, shaking his head, looking back down.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:31 am

Francios chuckled. He was lying of course. The guy that Cypress had been at in camp was a son of Triton. "Of course he has. Two, actually." He answered with a grin on his face. "I dunno, maybe he has some fucked up fantasy about him being with one of you witches." He ran a hand through Iain's hair and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way." With that, Francios looked up and saw Cypress in the window, making the flowers grow that were in the window. "So, what are you going to do about it? Let him use you?" He rubbed up and down on Iain's chest. "You can come back to my cabin and forget all about that stupid farmer."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:36 am

Iain looked down at his hands, which were not covered in little tiny multi-colored flames. He couldn't believe what Francois was telling him. Was he really to believe that Cypress had lied to him? Was Iain just being used? The flames in his hands slowly turned red. Was he really to believe Francois? He was an Eros kid. They lived for love, why would he lie about this? Iain looked up at Francois. "Uh... sorry, what?"

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:44 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Tumblr_inline_o76mr38TqB1smobfc_500A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Tumblr_inline_o1593u5Mbn1sjzta5_500
The son of Eros got up from his squatting position and offered Iain a hand. "Come with me, it'll be okay." He smiled kindly, but their was mischief in his eyes. Just then the cabin four door opened.

"...Hey, Iain." He gave the son of Hecate a little wave. "Are you ready to hang out?" Cypress' eyes moved up to see Francios.

"Well look who it is, the Hecate obsessed flower boy." Francios purred.

"What?" Cypress knitted his eyebrows and looked down at Iain, then back at the son of Demeter.

"You don't have to lie to poor Iain anymore. He knows why you're dating him."

"...We're...dating?" Cypress smiled a bit as blush came across his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:57 am

Iain was tempted to go with Francois. He was a teenager. That's what he was supposed to do, right? Anyway, how else would he get experience? Iain jumped up when he heard Cypress' voice. The son of Hecate watched as the interaction between Cypress and Francois. "I didn't say we were dating." Iain interjected, swallowing nervously. He wanted to disappear and run away from here, but he couldn't get the magic to work. It took way more focus than he could give it.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:03 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Tumblr_inline_o76mr38TqB1smobfc_500A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Tumblr_inline_o1593u5Mbn1sjzta5_500
Cypress' smile fell and so did his gaze. He didn't know what he was walking into and frankly, he didn't like it. The son of Eros had gotten what he wanted and that was for Iain to have doubts about his and Cypress budding relationship.

"Whoops, did I say he dated two Hecate boys? I lied. Oops." Francios shrugged his shoulders, then giggled. Cypress' eyes went big.

"Why would you do that? Lie about who I've been with?"

"Because, look at the look on his face." Francios giggle again. "So cute. Either way, you'll need me for experience. You think Cypress would want to date a eighteen year old virgin or something?" He scoffed and started to walk off leaving Cypress to pick up the pieces.

The son of Demeter quickly got down in front of Iain and took his head in between his hands and turned his face up to his. "What happened? Are you okay?" Cypress looked him over for any cuts or bruises
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:09 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Tumblr_ok107dMJ4B1uvd18yo1_500

"17." Iain muttered. He knew it mattered exactly zero, but he felt the need to correct Francois. Iain's brain was so shaken. He didn't know what to believe now. What was a lie? What he had said before, or him saying that it was a lie? Iain instinctively jerked away from Cypress' hands. He just had no clue what to do right now. Even if it had all been to get in his head, Francois had a point. What would Cypress want with him, an inexperienced 17 year old virgin. Iain took a few steps back from Cypress. "I should... go."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:16 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Tumblr_inline_o1593u5Mbn1sjzta5_500
The son of Demeter gasped when Iain took a step back. He could feel his heart break a bit. "N-no, please. Don't go, Iain. Please. You ran away once please don't do it again." Cypress could feel his heart beat out of his chest, but not the way that he wanted it to. "...What all did he say to you? Please talk to me."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:26 am

Iain took another instinctive step back from Cypress. "I'm fine. You're not responsible for taking care of me. I can handle myself, and you can tell that to Muir, too, if I decide to leave, since you two are fine talking all about me." Iain didn't think he could actually run away right now, but he didn't like being talked to like an injured puppy. Maybe that comment about Muir was a step too far, but Iain's head wasn't really on that straight at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:32 am

"You're right, you're right. I'm sorry." Cypress took a breath. "You're not an injured animal. Muir and I just care about you, that's all." He took a breath and scratched his bicep. "I...I just want to know what that guy said about me to you." He moistened his lips as he slowly lowered his hands.

Last edited by Green on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:38 am

Iain groaned and put his hand over his eyes, his head falling back, trying to center himself. The son of Hecate let out a large sigh, looking back at Cypress. "He said that you have a thing for Hecate boys and have dated 2 already." Iain was fairly certain that that was a lie, which is why he was okay saying that out loud to Cypress. What he didn't think was a lie though was that Cypress couldn't be interested in someone inexperienced like him, which is why he kept it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:43 am

Cypress blinked. "What? That's not true. I mean," He shook his head. "I find the dark hair and different colored eyes matched with the mysterious feel of Hecate kids, but I wouldn't say that I have a thing for them." He sighed heavily. "And I've never dated a Hecate guy. The only boyfriend I had here was a son of Triton that graduated and went back to Hawaii for college." Cypress looked physically heart. What did that guy have against him? "...I'm sorry, was that it?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:47 am

Iain sighed. It was the moment of truth of if he was really going to lie to Cypress. "Uh, yeah, that's it. I didn't really believe him, but something about his voice was just so compelling. I'm sorry for snapping." Iain mumbled the end, his voice low and accent strong. All he wanted to do was get away from here and stop being a nuisance on Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:50 am

Cypress felt like Iain wasn't saying everything, but he wasn't going to push the son of Hecate any further. Instead he stayed where he was. "...Wait, isn't he a son of Eros?" He asked, shifting his weight from one leg to another. "...That makes sense." He snorted, shaking his head. "And don't apologize, but can I...get a hug? Then you can check my tattoo and I can feed you strawberries?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:55 am

Iain shrugged. "I think he might be, I don't know. I asked if he was Mikaela's brother but he never actually answered that." Iain said, rolling his shoulders back. "Uh, yeah." Iain took the steps to close the gap between them and hugged Cypress quickly and then took a set back. "I should check the tattoo, but then I should, uh, go get some magic training in. I've missed the past few days and need to train." Iain said. That wasn't a lie, but definitely a way to get out of Cypress' hair.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:57 am

The son of Demeter barely got his arms around Iain's neck before he pulled away. Cypress slowly lowered his hands and looked down at Iain's shoes. "R-right. We don't want you to, uh, get dull." He bit his lip and slowly looked up at the Scotsman face. "Maybe you can show me some of your magic? I promise I'll be quiet."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:02 am

Iain swore in his head in Gaelic, trying to come up with a reason to say no to Cypress. "Uh, I need to do some stuff alone but, how about we meet up later? You can come and get me from my cabin?" Iain suggested. What Iain didn't understand why Cypress was being so persistent. There was no way he could be all that interested in Iain. Francois had made that pretty clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: The Cabin Courtyard-
Jump to: