Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 6:12 pm

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_omu2avdt8U1w5kswko1_500

Iain looked over Cypress and then laid back down next to him. "I meant it. You really did. Granted, you're always adorable, but still." Iain said, tracing his fingertips along Cypress' arms. Iain yawned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:03 pm

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o158w06Q511sjzta5_500
"Ugh!" Cypress buried his face into the sheets more. "I'm going to go. Meet me, uh, how about you meet me...uh, somewhere. Oh, in the forest! We can practice our powers, then settle down for a nice lunch. Sound good?" It took everything he had not to bounce on his toes.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Iain looked up at the son of Demeter. "Okay, yeah, I'll be there. What time?" Iain asked, raising his dark eye brow. "Oh, and what do you need me to bring?" Iain asked, rolling on to his elbows and looking at Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:32 pm

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o158w06Q511sjzta5_500
Cypress bit his lip. "Uh, five o'clock? All I need for you to bring is...yourself, your magic, and...maybe a toga. Okay, bye!" The son of Demeter ran out of the cabin, but then came back, gave Iain a kiss on the cheek, then ran back out before Iain could say anything about the toga part.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Iain was not at all surprised about Cypress' toga comment, but he was a bit surprised when Cypress ran back and kissed him on the cheek. "Wait! Where do I get a toga?" Iain called after the son of Demeter, but resigned himself that Cypress wasn't coming back, but threw himself back on the bunk.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: The Cabin Courtyard-
Jump to: