Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:33 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o1593u5Mbn1sjzta5_500
Cypress slowly looked at Iain. "...Aw, you think I'm a beautiful girl?" He playfully nudged him and turned his full attention to Iain. "You're sweet, Iain." He touched the side of his face. "...I never told anyone that I was gay back home. Only here." He closed the book he was reading.

Last edited by Green on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:44 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_oic6ujvUff1qmkulso1_540

"You're the beautifulest girl." Iain joked. The son of Hecate moved a bit closer to Cypress. He put his finger under the collar of Cypress' shirt and traced along it as he talked. "I really regret people finding out. Not Muir, I mean, but like... well... Alaistar." Iain trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:21 am

Cypress knitted his eyebrows at the name Alaistar, then remembered who it is. He became defensive immediately and moved closer to Iain so that their legs were overlapping. "I know what you mean, Iain." He whispered, placing his hand on the son of Hecate's chest. Gods, he was so muscular.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:27 am

Iain scratched the tattoo on the side of his neck, his only tattoo that is always visible. "Will you read something to me?" The son of Hecate said quickly. He just wanted to hear Cypress talk for a while. The Scotsman felt so lucky that he was here like this now.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:52 am

"Read something? I can. What do you want me to read or...?" He sat up and looked at the magical botany book. He doubt that he wanted to hear about how magical they were. Instead, he decided to talk about himself. "My first week at camp was interesting. Honestly, I didn't even know that the Greek gods were real, let alone have a black kid." He smirked. "I wasn't claimed until about three days later." He started, moistening his lips. He could really go for some fruit right about now.

Last edited by Green on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:57 am

Iain breathed in and rubbed under his nose lightly. The son of Hecate curled up to Cypress' side. "Didn't you say getting here was a wild ride? Tell me about that. Just keep talking." Iain said, slowly. Iain closed his eyes, moving himself as close to Cypress as possible. He just wanted to hear Cypress and feel Cypress by his side.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:15 am

Cypress chuckled. "Okay, okay. I will." The son of Demeter took in a deep breath and smiled. "Uh, well, my best friend and I, Adriaan, a son of Apollo, we literally ran into each other on a street corner. A lady that turned out to be a fury tried to kill us. It was horrible and scary. Luckily, Adriaan saved us." He smiled a bit. "He's very attractive and I wish I would've said how I felt about him earlier, but I was scared." Cypress paused for a few seconds, then shook his head. "Uh, never mind. Anyways, we had to basically travel across the country to get here. Almost lost my life a couple of times. And I have scars..." He trailed off, turning down to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:28 pm

When the Cypress said something about wishing that he had told Adriaan how he felt about him, Iain felt instantly defensive. The son of Hecate put his arm tightly around Cypress. At the same time, though, he entirely understood what Cypress meant.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:38 pm

The son of Demeter smiled when Iain hugged him tighter. He could get used to that, honestly. Cypress bit his lip. "But then, uh, then I came here and grew my first apple tree. That's when my mom claimed me." Cypress smiled some and rested his head in the crook of his neck. "Then I met you, Iain." He whispered, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Iain smiled when Cypress' story got to him. "I'm really glad I answered the cabin door that day and didn't make someone else do it." Iain said with a small and airy laugh. The son of Hecate shifted position a little bit and yawned quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:58 pm

Cypress smiled. "I'm glad too." He bit his lip and pressed his lips against Iain's. His hands went to his chest, then slowly slid up to around Iain's neck. He leaned back a bit so that Iain was on his back and Cypress was straddling his waist.

Last edited by Green on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 8:32 pm

Iain moved willingly to his back as he kissed the son of Demeter. His heart was racing, both with nervousness and excitement. Iain's hands moved to the sides of Cypress' neck as he kissed him. Iain pulled his face back from Cypress' and studied his face up close. "Gods, do I like you." Iain said happily, his accent heavy, but his words light.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:27 pm

Cypress laughed breathlessly, shaking his head. "I like you too." He sat up with his hands on his chest. The son of Demeter bit his lip. "Oh! Wait! We were supposed to go on a date first before I do things to yo-- I mean, uh," He shook his head. "Uh, well, this can count as our first date." Cypress laughed a bit. "...Sorry again. We're supposed to take things slow so I don't scare you away."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:04 pm

Iain snickered a little bit. "I don't get how anything like that could scare me away. If anything, it'd make only make me wanna be closer." Iain said, leaning his head up to try and get his lips to Cypress' but he couldn't with Cypress' hands pushing down on his chest. He resigned himself, his head falling back to the pillow. "You do still owe me that date, though."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:25 pm

The son of Demeter smiled and rolled off of Iain and onto his stomach. "I do owe you that date." He smiled some. "I was thinking that we head out to the forest for a picnic? That'll be fun!" Cypress perked his hips up like he did whenever he became excited.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:31 pm

Iain groaned a little bit when Cypress rolled off of him. He sighed and turned to his side and leaned up on his arm. "Yes, that would be very nice." Iain said, pulling some of his resolve back together.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:06 pm

Cypress smiled and sat up. "Really? Great! When do you want to do it? Now or maybe tomorrow?" He asked, rubbing his and up and down Iain's chest. "It's up to you, Iain."

Last edited by Green on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:13 pm

Iain tilted his head side to side. "Either or. Either way, I want to spend both with you, so." Iain trailed. The son of Hecate looked down at Cypress' hands on his chest. His face got a tiny bit red. He really needed to hit the gym again.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:18 am

The son of Demeter smiled some. "Aw, you're so sweet." Cypress leaned in and pecked Iain's lips. "We can go tomorrow. Today's been full of too much emotion, I think. It'll be better when we've both got a good night's rest." Cypress bit his and leaned down to kiss his chest. "Then, we can do other things after. Like dessert."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:31 am

Iain sighed and plopped back on to his back. Iain was still smiling and licked his tongue back along his upper lip. "Their better be real desserts, too. They won't be as good, but I do really like brownies." Iain said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:42 am

Cypress laughed and stood up from the bunk to adjust his shorts. They were a bit too small for him so he would probably have to throw them out once he gets back to his cabin. "Trust me, I got that covered. It's going to. be health-- oh, my gods! Have you ever made sherbet before? Like fresh sherbet?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:53 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_omu2avdt8U1w5kswko1_500

Iain watched as Cypress stood up, looking over his body. Iain laughed as Cypress got excited over something like strawberry sherbet. Every little thing he did made the Scottish boy fall for him more. "I can't say that I have, but I assume that means that you're going to be bringing some. What do you need me to do for it?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 2:04 am

"We can make it together! It'll be so much fun!" Cypress flamboyant side slipped out which he quickly tried to conceal. "Uh, anyway, that's uh, we can do that. We can make it together. That'll be a fun, right?"

Last edited by Green on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 2:10 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_omu2avdt8U1w5kswko1_500

Iain laughed a little propping himself up on his knees on his bunk, in front of the standing Cypress. "You're really adorable when you get excited." Iain said with a small chuckle. He grabbed on to Cypress' shirt and pulled him a little closer to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Cypress blushed and looked down at his shoes. He usually didn't let people see his more excited side since he sometimes acted more feminine. "Thanks, I guess." He turned over onto his stomach and buried his face Iain's sheets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: The Cabin Courtyard-
Jump to: