Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Jerome looked at Robin for a while before nodding his head and going off and out of the third cohort.

He came back an hour later with a towel wrapped around his waist. Thankfully, he was wearing compression shorts so just in case a Mercury descendant got any ideas and tried to snatch it off. When Jerome came to his bed, he sighed heavily and started to put lotion on.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:29 pm

As soon as Robin left, I went back to reading, ignoring the nagging voice inside me that demanded I confront my feelings. Although I did stop after a few minutes since I had been worn out by my previous use of magic. Stupid show-off. I didn't even have time to think as my eyes closed, heavy with sleep, pulling Jerome's pillow close and wrapping my arms and legs around it in a tight hug as I quickly fell asleep, oblivious to the world around me.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:41 pm

Jerome looked over at Robin. He found it cute and knew that if he woke him, then Robin would deny cuddling with his pillow. So instead, he took a picture of the sight with his iPhone before he got into bed. "...Robin? I need my pillow."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:53 pm

I growled at the sound, turning my back to the intruder and scooting closer to the wall. "Go away"I mumbled, cracking an eye open and quickly closing it again.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Jerome just shook his head and rolled over onto his side and started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:10 pm

OOC:Time skip to the morning?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:14 pm

OOC: Yep!
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:16 pm

It was about 2 in the afternoon when I finally woke up for good, the strong headache making it even harder than usual. Damn, I always sleep the most after use of magic. I should practice more. I groaned as I sat up, pressing my palms on my eyes to shield them from the light. "Stupid morning"I groaned, snapping my fingers to close the curtains even though it made my head hurt worse.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Jerome had been up since nine that morning and had got a lot done. He only came back when he was hungry for lunch. "Robin? Hey, Robin? It's two in the afternoon. Come on, lemme take you on a lunch date."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:33 pm

I glared up at the voice, covering my ears at the pain it brought. "Don't yell at me"I pouted and stood up, running a hand through my already messy hair and stumbling towards the bathroom. "And what are you even doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:39 pm

"I...kind of live here now." He laughed a bit. "It'll be my treat, Robin. Just you and I. Maybe there might be some hand holding. You never know!" He exclaimed with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:40 pm

"Oh. Right. Forgot"I grumbled, completely ignoring his second sentence as I finally found my way in the bathroom, returning a couple minutes later with tamed hair but still glaring. "Repeat, I wasn't listening"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Jerome smiled. "I said maybe there might be some form of hand holding." He repeated. "I mean, you're officially powerful and attractive. Let me take you out on a date."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:06 pm

"Huh? No"I mumbled and grabbed my jacket from a chair. "Food sounds nice. Yeah, food. I want food. Take me to the food, human"I ordered as I dragged my legs out of the barracks, still drowsy with sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Jerome followed after him. "...Why don't you let me take you on a date, huh? Was it about me that you don't like, Grumpy Cat?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:16 pm

"I'm not having this conversation now, J, no"I shook my head as we reached the Mess Hall, immediately heading for an empty table. "Just let me eat"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Jerome gently grabbed Robin his arm and spun him around so that he looked at him. "Give me one reason why you wont go on one date with me."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:23 pm

I growled and shoved him back as he touched me. "Because I don't want to! Because you don't mean it! And because you're my only friend here and I don't want to mess that up! So stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Jerome was taken aback by the shove among other things. "...Wait, wait, what do you mean I don't mean it...? You think I'm joking? And more importantly...I'm your only friend?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:33 pm

"Just leave it alone, will you?"I snapped and returned my attention to the table, fidgeting with the hem of my jacket, blowing up another napkin in order to vent some of my anger.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Jerome sighed. "You're right. I should leave you alone. The last thing I want you to do is be open with me." The son of Apollo looked him up and down before walking away. Then he paused and turned around. "Y'know what? I just think you're scared! You're scared that if you do go on a date with me that you'll enjoy yourself too much and actually have feelings for someone besides yourself!" Jerome shouted before he started to storm off.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:04 pm

I wanted to yell back at him but there were already eyes and whispers from our fellow co-campers so I quickly ran after him. "It's not my feelings I'm afraid of, it's you!"I screamed in an effort to gain his attention. "I can't have people having feelings for me and depending on me! And I can't have a relationship - especially not with you!"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Jerome paused and turned to look at Robin. "Why not with me?! What's so bad about me?!" He yelled back. "What the f*ck is wrong with me?!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:24 pm

"You're just so you! So emotional and expressive! And I don't do emotions! Are you happy now?"I snapped, my voice cracking in the end, my fists clenched to keep from breaking down.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:34 pm

"...What made you this way?" Jerome asked in a calmer voice. "Why are you...like this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robin's bunk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next