Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:36 pm

"Nothing"I growled, my voice harsh, glaring to try and make him understand I did not wish to share on that subject. Sorry pal, but my past is mine. "Never mind, this isn't worth it anyways"I mumbled, turning my back to him and heading back to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Jerome sighed heavily and shook his head. "There's no getting to know you. You don't care at all except when it revolves around you and you alone."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:57 pm

I stopped walking and turned around to face him again, rolling my eyes. "I do care and that's the freaking problem. There, I said it. My problem is that I care too much. Happy? Satisfied now?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:13 pm

"No, I'm not happy about it. Talk to me, Robin. Please." Jerome stayed right where he was. "...Please?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:19 pm

"I can't"I snapped, shaking my head in despair. "Look, we wouldn't work out anyways, trust me. Friends is fine."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:20 pm

"...So you're not going to give me a chance?" He asked, folding his arms over his chest and sighed. "Come on, please."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:27 pm

"Why bother? It'll end terribly sooner than later. And I told you, I can't risk losing a friend, I don't have too many of those."I shrugged, trying to seem careless about the whole ordeal even though the voice in my head was screaming at me to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:45 pm

"...Fine. I'm not going to push you. That's the last thing I want to do is make you feel more comfortable around me." Jerome shrugged his shoulders and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 7:33 pm

I fidgeted on the spot, transfering my weight from one leg to the other and toying with the hem of my jacket. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry that I'm so messer up."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:08 pm

The son of Apollo shook his head. "You can tell me anything, Robin. I won't tell anyone else, I...don't be sorry." Jerome sighed and moistened his lips. "I'm not gonna push. I promised himself that."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 12:31 am

"I can't though. I can't tell you, okay?"I exclaimed and ran a hand through my hair is frustration. "And I'm sorry if this isn't what you want but it's who I am so just freaking deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:28 am

"No, no. You're right. I'm going to have to deal with it whether I like it or not. I understand that." Jerome moistened his lips and looked him over. "I should let you eat, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:34 am

I nodded, finally looking up at him shyly, biting my lip in thought. "Well... I-I would like it if you vould s-stay and keep m-me company?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:15 am

"..." Jerome realized that being invited to stay with Robin to lunch was a small victory. "I would...love that."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:37 am

I gave him a small smile and took one step closer to him. "Just... I need to do stuff in my own time. So, please, don't push me"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Jerome's heart skipped a beat when he saw the smile come across his face. That definitely made him feel special. "I want push you...unless you're about to get hit by an arrow." He teased. The son of Apollo cleared his throat. "Afterwards, do you want to work on our powers together?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:58 am

I actually chuckled at his joke, glad he had found a way to clear the tention. "Well, no one dares to aim an arrow at me, not unless they want to die. And sure, that sounds fun. I haven't practiced much lately"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:16 am

"Me either. I've mostly been focusing on my archery, but that's about it." Jerome shrugged his shoulders and started walking toward the mess hall. He was happy that Robin wasn't upset anymore. He was right, he should try being his friend first before trying to force something that might not happen.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:19 am

"Archery, huh? Typical Apollo kid"I teased him and bumped my shoulder into his. "I'm more of a dagger person, really. Swords are too formal or whatever, daggers are just perfect. Plus, it's fairer in close combat. No offense"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:23 am

"Yeah, he told me. You like your knives and magic." Jerome nudged him back with a smile on his face. He scratched the back of his neck and sat down at a table near the back so that Robin wouldn't be the center of attention. "Where did you grow up again?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:28 am

I sat down facing him, grateful for his choice of placing and his discretion. "Oh, um, we had an appartment in New York before I came here. It was fun, I guess. What about you? You seem far more interesting. You know, the accent and all."I added in a hury, blushing slightly at the compliment I had unwillingly made.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:38 am

Jerome chuckled a bit. "I've been to New York, but, uh, I'm from Jamaica." He told him with a bright smile. "I could go for some fish right now. How about you?" He asked, turning his head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:43 am

"Ha! Knew it!"I exclaimed and fist bumped the air triumphantly. "Oh, um, fish, right. Uh, sure, why not? It's been a while since I had fish"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:00 am

Jerome the Jamaican laughed at Robin's reaction and shook his head. "I usually get grilled fish." He scratched the back of his head and ordered it from the nymph that was coming by and yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:02 am

I asked the nymph for the same thing and turned to face the young demigod. "See? You're tired. Sleeping till noon helps with that. You should try it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robin's bunk
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next