Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:55 pm

"That doesn't help and I'm not sleepy. I feel just fine, actually, thank you very much." He stuck out his tongue at him and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 4:51 pm

"Whatever, I'm not carrying you back if you fall asleep on me"I warned and mirrored his movements, sticking my tongue out at him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 4:56 pm

"Trust me, I won't be falling asleep any time soon." He chuckled, running his hands along his dreads with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 4:58 pm

"Well, I could always use a sleeping spell on you if you start to annoy me"I teased him and reached out to poke his nose, retreating my arm quickly with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:45 pm

Jerome smiled at the pole of his nose and bit his lip. "I won't annoy me! And if you do put a sleeping curse on me, then I'll have to curse you."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:50 am

"But you don't know any magic!"I chuckled, glad for the tention-free atmosphere after our fight earlier. "So, um... What is it like being a major god kid?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:22 am

Jerome shrugged his shoulders. "Uh, it's...fun, i guess? I can't really tell the difference." Jerome tapped a beat on the table. "Who's it being a legacy of Neptune?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:30 am

"Oh well"I shrugged, trying to appear indifferent. "It's alright, I suppose. Actually... Not many people now about it, so if you could pleeease be silent about it?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:41 am

"Of course, my lips are sealed." Jerome winked at him just as the food came to them. "Thanks." He smiled up at the nymph before turning his attention to his plate of fish tacos.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:52 am

"Greatly appreciated"I mumbled, my mouth already filled with food and my mind otherwise preoccupied with figuring out ways I could make sure he kept his lips 'sealed'. Focus, kiddo, really now?!
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:24 am

The son of Apollo took a bite out of his fish taco and moaned. "This is so good! I'm in love with it! I want a boat load of it." He chuckled and continued eating. "Seriously, I want more."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:31 am

I blushed and pushed my plate towards him, suddenly not that hungry anymore. Instead, I reached for the glass of cold water, downing the whole thing before I spoke, my throat suddenly dry. "Uh, you c-can have m-mine, I-I don't want any m-more"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Jerome looked at him with a raised eyebrow before taking the fish tacos that was on his plate and setting them down on his own. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:26 pm

"Yeah, sure, fine, perfectly fine"I muttered, toying around with my fork. "Uh, I just don't really like fish all that much after all"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:45 pm

"You don't?" He raised his eyebrows and continued eating his tacos. The son of Apollo moaned at the taste.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:49 pm

"N-no, I don't"I muttered, averting my eyes to the floor, my right leg bouncing nervously. Damn you,
J, damn you to Pluto.
"Besides, I-I shouldn't eat that much if we're going to train later."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 1:08 pm

"Eh, that's true." Jerome are two more tacos before wiping his mouth. "Those were really, really good. Can't wait to see you train."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 1:11 pm

"Oh, yeah, that'll be nice"I replied eagerly, excited for the change of subject. "So, uh, do you want dessert first?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 1:16 pm

"Yeah, get on the table." He winked at him. "Nah, Im good."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 1:24 pm

I blushed deeply and hurried to stand up to leave, bumping my knees on the table in my haste. "Damn you table!"I growled, turning it into dust with a snap of my fingers. "Let's go train"I muttered and stormed out of the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Jerome laughed and followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robin's bunk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4