Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:07 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_ojo66qiwjD1qdvnmzo2_500

Iain smiled at Cypress. "Of course I'm okay, Cy. I'm with you." The son of Hecate said sweetly. "You didn't do anything wrong." Iain assured, holding Cypress tighter.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o158wllC8c1sjzta5_500
Cypress smiled at the nickname. "Cy? That's...I love that." He whispered and got up from the bed. "Do you have any pots around here?" He asked, looking around the cabin. He saw a skull and acted like he didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:34 pm

"Good." He responded. Iain's eyebrow rose at Cypress' question. "Um, I mean, we might. I don't know. If we did they would be in that cupboard." Iain said, sitting up and pointing to a cabinet across the room.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Cypress got up from Iain's bed and looked around in one of the cabinets for a pot. After about a minute of looking, he found it and brought it back to the cabin. He sat on the edge of the bed and studied it. "What's your favorite plant?"div>

Last edited by Gay Admin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 1:04 pm

Iain shrugged his shoulders and chuckled a little bit. "Uh, I don't know. Is that something that most people know?" The son of Hecate laughed. "I don't know, I like cacti?" Iain said, scratching the side of his neck. "Is that weird?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Cypress looked over at his boyfriend, then down at the potted plant. He would need some soil and a bit of water first, but for now, he'd just stick to staring at the pot. Cypress moistened his lips and studied it closer before turning his attention to Iain. "No, it's not weird. I'm just a Demeter kid."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:35 pm

Iain moved to sit next to Cypress on the edge of the bed. "You're amazing you know that, right?" The son of Hecate said, absentmindedly. He didn't mean to say it, but he meant it. The Scot lightly put his hand on Cypress's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 11:22 pm

The son of Demeter shook his head. "I'm not that amazing. I'm just like any other Demeter kid in my cabin." Cypress shrugged his shoulders and looked up at Iain with a grin on his face. "But thank you for being so sweet."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 11:31 pm

Iain shook his head. "I don't think you're amazing because of your Demeter qualities only. I think you're amazing because of your everything qualities." The Scotsman said, scratching his shoulder blade. "Your favorite color is green, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:28 am

Cypress nodded his head. "Yeah, my favorite color is green, but it's a certain kind of green. It's like the color of moss that grows on rocks." It was hard to explain the color to anyone, but if he ever had to show someone, he was able to do it no problem. "What's your favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:36 am

Iain smiled as the son of Demeter described his favorite color. "My favorite color is also green but like," Iain's eyes flashed bright green with magic, "That green." The son of Hecate said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:25 am

OOC: I'm about to rewrite Cypress' history. Brace yourself.

BIC: "I thought so. Like your eyes." The African American demigod smiled some, reaching up the caress the side of Iain's face. "I love it when your eyes flash green like that." Cypress smiled and stood up just to stand in between Iain's legs and place his hands on Iain's chest. "I grew up a sugar plantation in Tennessee. And by plantation I mean plantation. Acres upon acres of land mostly covered by, surprise, sugar." Cypress moistened his lips. "My dad and I owned it. Well, it was given to him from his father and his father, and his father.." Cypress looked at Iain's lips, then back at his hazel eyes. "Then we moved to Washington. I really, really missed that place even though it's history is dark and brutal...I still loved it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:35 am

Iain watched Cypress' lips as he talked. The son of Hecate placed his hands on his boyfriends waist. "I don't know a lot about the history of the States, but that's the part I know more about. My dad is a history professor and his doctorate work was in The Columbian Exchange." The Scotsman explained.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:42 am

Cypress nodded his head. "I didn't know that." Cypress moved his hands up to Iain's face and held it gently. "Well, my ancestors worked that plantation from sun up to sun down until they were able to buy it from the widow slave owner. My roots are there. That's probably why Demeter fell in love with my dad." Cypress moistened his lips and looked into Iain's eyes. "And I want to share my culture and heritage with you." Cypress moved so that he was straddling his waist. "And I want you to do the same with me. Right down to wearing kilts," He paused. "Or is that Irish?" He asked with a cute chuckle.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:51 am

Iain watched Cypress' eyes as he talked about his family's past. "We think that my family at least has some roots in Italy, because we have this skin tone, but we don't really know anything. We can't find my great-grandfather's birth record." Iain swallowed and quickly changed the topic, leaving part of the story out. "Oh yeah, kilts are us, especially those of us who live in the Highlands, like Muir and I did. I had a couple back home."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:10 am

Cypress raised his eyebrows. "Well, you know that you're going to have to show me how you look in a kilt." He chuckled some and started to run his fingers through his hair. "I'll definitely be underneath the kilt FYI."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 3:17 am

Iain's nose scrunched up a little bit. "As much as I would like that, Cy, I'm not even that Scottish. My great-grandpa moved to Scotland with my grandpa when he was 6." The son of Hecate clarified, a twang of discomfort in his voice. Iain moved his fingers lightly against Cypress' skin. "He was from Amsterdam... Maybe... Kind of."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:40 pm

"...Oh, okay. Sorry, Iain'." Cypress pecked his boyfriend's lips."I'll remember that next time, pinky promise." He chuckled some and got more comfortable on Iain's lap. "How's Amsterdam? I've never been there before."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Iain shrugged his shoulders. "I've never been. He never talked about it after they moved. We don't know when he was born, or even really where. My grandpa thinks he was born around 1938." Iain scratched the top of his head. "There were these amazing people in World War II called Christian Rescuers who would adopt Jewish babies and destroy any proof of their original birth records."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 7:24 pm

The son of Demeter nodded his head slowly. "So you're Jewish too?" He asked curiously. There was so much about Iain that he didn't know. With both of their heritages, they could take for days. Demeter pecked Iain's lips twice before resting his forehead on the crook of his neck.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 12:29 am

Iain shifted his head back and forth. "I'm of Jewish descent, but I am not Jewish. Obviously." The son of Hecate chuckled, his eyes flashing green, and then back as Cypress pecked his lips. "One time, in one of his old man speeches, he told my dad that he had 7 brothers and sisters, but they were all killed."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:06 am

"...Oh." Cypress blinked his eyes. "I'm sorry." He placed his hand on his chest and started to rub it lazily. He slowly turned around so that his back was to Iain. "Can you check my tattoo to make sure it's okay?" He whispered with a small grin. "And you can keep talking bout your family's past. It's very interesting."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:34 am

"The family that adopted him's last name was Jenson, and then he changed it to Jamieson when he moved here. My grandpa always said that once they moved to Scotland, he never wanted to talk about Amsterdam again, at least until he was old and senile. We'll never know our history." Iain explained as he looked over tattoo on his boyfriends back. "It looks perfect. It's setting really well."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:13 am

The son of Demeter bit his lip and listened to Iain speak more about the history of his family's past. After he was finished, he got up from his lap and turned around so that he was facing his boyfriend. He got down on his knees and rested his head in his lap. "It sounds like both of our family's background has been lost to hatred and ignorance." He bit his lip and tried to stay positive. "That only made us stronger."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:24 am

Iain placed his hand on the side of Cypress' face. "I am so glad that you are here." The son of Hecate whispered. His thumb moved in little circles on the side of his boyfriend's cheek. Just looking at him made his mind and and his heart run a mile a minute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Library-
Jump to: