Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:06 am

]

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_on70u6w0k71w4k53ko5_250

The son of Hecate smiled against Cypress' mouth as they kissed. Gods, he really loved this. He was so lucky to have this now. He couldn't afford to mess this up. Iain took a deep and nervous shaky breath, and then went back to kissing the son of Demeter.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 am

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o158wllC8c1sjzta5_500
Cypress kissed him before slowly rolling over onto his stomach, looking over his shoulder at his boyfriend. He moistened his lips and reached behind him to pull Iain's head to his neck by the beck of his head. "Kiss me..." He whispered in a husky voice.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:26 am

Iain watched as the son of Demeter shifted on to his stomach. As he did, Iain tried to get his breath and his heart rate under some control. The son of Hecate nodded when Cypress began to pull his head down. Iain did as he told and began to kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:00 pm

The African American demigod moaned a bit at the kisses. "T-then wrap your arms around my waist." He added, propping his hips up a bit and biting his lip. Iain was getting better at his kisses.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:25 pm

]

Iain's arms slowly moved his arms slowly around Cypress' waist. He continued to press his lips along Cypress' neck, getting a bit more aggressive and passionate as he did. "Tha mi uabhasach beò-ghlacadh leis thu." The Scot said between kisses on the son of Demeter's neck.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:05 pm

Cypress let out a whimper and looked over his shoulder at his boyfriend with so much passion in his eyes that would rival an Aphrodite kid. "You...you're not going to hurt me if you want..." He didn't know how to say it and decided to demonstrate it. He roughly pushed back against Iain.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:32 pm

Iain looked into his boyfriends eyes. "I'm not sure that I entirely understand." The son of Hecate said. He needed words from Cypress. Did he want him to just push up against him. Iain took another nervous breath in.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Cypress realized that he would have to explain things to Iain. He didn't want to do it in English and so he attempted to do it in Scottish Gaelic. "Uh," It was hard to think straight for various reasons. "Um, faodaidh sibh dol ... gairbhe." He hoped that made sense.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:08 pm

Iain scratched the side of neck. "Uh, that could mean a lot of things. The issue is Gaelic is we have less words than the English language, so some words mean multiple different English words." Iain said, nervously. He kept his eyes away from Cypress'. He felt bad that he didn't just know what he wanted and what was expected of him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Cypress shook his head and decided to drop it. "Nothing, nothing. The way you were kissing me was enough." The son of Demeter smiled faintly and slowly turned over on top his stomach before slipping his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 am

Iain sighed and plopped himself back on the bed. Gods why can't he actually know what he is doing. He was such an embarrassment. "Cypress, I'm sorry... I just... I'm a... I want to... I am such a f*cking embarrassment." Iain said, putting his hands over his face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Cypress immediately sat up and placed his hands on either side of Iain's face and tried to comfort him. "No, no! Iain, you're doing great! Your kisses are amazing and make my seeds sprout." He whispered, slowly bringing his hands to Iain's wrists so that he could pull his hands down away from his face. "Baby, baby look at me." Cypress pecked his lips. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have -- you're new to this and I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Iain groaned, but still looked up at Cypress. He locked his hazel eyes on Cypress' dark ones. That boy deserved so much better than him. "I don't want to be new, I want to be good." Iain rolled over and shoved his face into his pillow. "You deserve so much better than me, Cypress. I'm sorry." Iain mumbled, only kind of audibly, into his pillow
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 6:18 pm

"What? Baby, don't say that! I deserve you!" He didn't want to make Iain feel like he wasn't pleasing his boyfriend in any way. He really cared for Iain and only wanted the best for him. "You're doing great, I promise you are." He rubbed Iain's back. "You're...you're doing so well. You make me tingle in places I forgot I had...okay, maybe not forgetting those places, but..." He tried for a laugh. "I'd rather have you than some son of Aphrodite any day."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Iain groaned and didn't respond to Cypress. He remained face first into the pillow his arms lying at his sides. He wanted to roll over and start kissing Cypress again, but he didn't want to make a fool of himself, or do something wrong. It was easier just to stay here. He couldn't f*ck anything up from here.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 7:53 pm

When Cypress didn't get a response from his newly declared boyfriend, he got up on his knees and sat back on his haunches. He didn't know what to do other than watch his boyfriend pout. "...I...I met, um," He thought about a way to get Iain's attention. "I...I bet someone elses lips feel better than yours. Maybe I should go out and kiss every guy I see."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Iain felt his heart drop into his stomach as Cypress spoke. He knew that this was all too good to be true. Iain propped himself up onto his elbows and looked over his shoulder at Cypress. "If that is what you want, I won't stop you. I want you to be happy, and if I can't do that, I understand." Iain said, his voice quiet and shaky.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Cypress huffed and looked at Iain. "Baby, you're taking this out of...I'm trying to help you, baby. I want you to feel confident about your sexuality and I don't know how to do it. I'm..." Cypress sighed. "I was in your shoes once."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Iain sighed and shifted so that he was sitting next to Cypress. He definitely didn't have anything that he could say to Cypress that he would like to here, so he wanted to change the topic as quickly as possible. We can't talk about this if our mouths are busy. Iain thought. He quickly pressed his lips quickly and aggressively against Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Cypress was taken aback by the kiss, but didn't make a fuss. He let the kisses continue for a while before pulling away to kiss his collarbone. "I-Iain, we have to talk about this." He told him, moistening his lips.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Iain rolled his eyes slightly and moved his hands back on to his bunk. "I don't know what you want me to say." The son of Hecate said, honestly. In that moment the Scot became acutely aware of the fact that he was really bad with words. What if he said something that drove him away? Words are hard.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Cypress pulled away fully and studied his face. "Baby, we need to talk about how you feel. How you feel about how you're doing with. It's okay if you're scared and don't know what to do. That's perfectly normal." He comforted.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 11:27 pm

Iain groaned. "Yes I'm scared. I'm scared I'm not good enough. I'm scared you're doing this for s*x. I'm scared that I'll say something dumb. I'm scared that I'll do the wrong thing. I'm scared that I'm embarrassing myself. I'm scared that I'll get hurt." Iain said, starting his sentence off slow, and getting faster and faster as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Cypress looked over him over with a small frown. He didn't know that Iain felt that way and he was glad that he told him. Iain was like him a way. Cypress was also cynical about finding love. "...I know how you feel and I'm not going to invalidate your feelings because I know...I'm sorry you feel that way. Is there any way I can help?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:19 am

Iain sighed. He didn't deserve someone as kind and honest as Cypress. He looked up at Cypress' face. "Just talk to me, I don't know. Tell me when I make mistakes. Don't let me have to guess. I'm not good at guessing. I assume the worst." Iain said, a very small smile cracking on his face. Gods, he wanted that boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Library-
Jump to: