Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:52 am

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o158wllC8c1sjzta5_500
Cypress blushed and looked down at his lap. Muir was right, it was his job. A job that he wants to do badly. He cleared his throat and looked up at Iain. His eyes did focus on Iain's pants. Now he really wanted too...
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_olsuddJTrT1vqtpp0o1_400Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_oizd4nGKQy1vhjribo2_250

Iain chuckled and walked with Muir over to where Cypress was. Iain kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Did you like that?" He asked, both nervous and excited for Cypress' response. He really hoped that he had. Iain grabbed his t-shirt and slipped it back over his shoulders, his eyes not moving away from Cypress. Muir noticed that, quickly grabbing his stuff. "I have to go catch up with Bry. I'll see y'all later."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Cypress nodded his head and let out a giggle. Yep, Iain was the only person who could bring out his more feminine side. "I liked you a lot, Iain. Uh, remember when I suggested us sparring with our powers, well I decided against it. All I wanna do is lay in your arms and do things." He bit his lip and turned his gaze away with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 5:02 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_on70u6w0k71w4k53ko4_250

Iain smiled, his eyes following Cypress as he turned his head away. "Do things? I could be down for doing things." Iain said with a small laugh, trying not to jump out of his skin and into Cypress' arms.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:36 pm

"I want to do those things." Cypress moistened his lips "I want to do things bad and I need to control myself. I'm not some crazed love god kid." He shook his head. "Sorry," He stood up with a wide smile on his face. "Sometimes I can get out of hand."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 12:38 am

Iain laced his fingers in Cypress, grabbed his katana, and started to walk quickly back towards his cabin. "I like it when you get excited. It gets me excited." Iain said, a slightly uncharacteristic bounce in his walk.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:25 am

"I know it gets you excited." Cypress smile and looked Iain up and down before standing up. He thought for a moment before wrapping his arms around Iain's and resting his head on his shoulder. "You're amazing, Iain. You really are. I want..." Cypress looked down at the ground as they walked. "I want to be your boyfriend, Iain."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:34 am

Iain stopped and looked at Cypress. He looked his entire body over and landed on his face and then his eyes. He pressed his lips lightly against Cypress'. "I want you to by my boyfriend. I want to be your boyfriend." Iain said, excitedly bouncing on his toes.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:01 pm

The son of Demeter beamed up at Iain with wide eyes and a happy smile on his face. "Really? Oh, Iain." He nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck and chuckled. "I'm just still in a bit of shock."

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Iain put his arms tighter around Cypress. He kissed the top of his head. "Why are you shocked? It would be an honor to be with you, Cypress." Iain said. For him and Muir, honor had always been really important word and concept to them. Cypress may not have known it, but Iain saying that was really big for him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:02 am

Cypress shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, I just thought that a guy like you wouldn't want to get serious like a guy like me. I'm not really that attractive and..." Cypress shook his head. He hated when he got like this. At times he was cynical, but when it came to Iain, he wasn't as cynical to love. "I'm sorry, Iain."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:13 am

Iain's dark eyebrows turned in as Cypress talked. He pulled his arms back and his hands moved lightly to the side of Cypress' necks. "What do you mean 'a guy like me'? You are everything that I could have asked for, Cypress. You are very very attractive, both inside and out. Don't apologize. I just want you to see yourself how I see you." Iain said, his eyes focused on Cypress'.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:36 am

Cypress knew what Iain was saying was true, but ir was hard for him to believe. Iain was the type of guy, in Cypress' mind, to get any guy he wanted. He was the perfect height, had the most mystifying eyes, and his body was covered with magical tattoos. "I...I do see myself how I you see me." Cypress moistened his lips and when they came across the Ares' cabin, he gulped and sped up his walking as if someone inside was just waiting for him to enter.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:34 am

Iain watched as Cypress sped up past the Ares cabin. He let out a concerned sigh and hurried up to catch up to Cypress. He put his arm around him defensively, holding him to his side. Iain swore to himself that he wasn't going to let anything happen to Cypress again.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Cypress buried his face in the side of Iain's body, taking in both his scent and his comfort. The son of Demeter took in a deep breath and slowly looked up at him. His vision was started to clear up, but his right eye was still black and swollen.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:57 pm

Iain kept his arm tightly and defensively around Cypress as they made their way up the stairs into the Hecate cabin. Iain turned the corner quickly to his bunk. There weren't too many kids in the Hecate cabin, so their bunks were all spread out from each other. On top of that, it was pretty tucked back into an alcove.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Cypress followed him into the cabin and sat down on Iain's bunk. He rubbed his hands together and looked over at Iain. "...I'm sorry. I hope I didn't ruin the moment or anything like that." The son of Demeter whispered in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 4:43 pm

Iain kicked his shoes off underneath his bed and sat down next to Cypress. He looked Cypress over. "You didn't ruin anything. I'm just so sorry that you went through that and that I wasn't there for you. I just want you to be safe." Iain said. He shifted his position so that he was laying up against the wall. The son of Hecate opened his arms up to Cypress. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Cypress immediately crawled into Iain's arms and rested his forehead on his chest and exhaled sharply. The son of Demeter curled his fingers against his sides. "...Don't let me go, Iain. I don't want you to leave." He whispered, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 1:01 am

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_on70u6w0k71w4k53ko5_250

Iain put his arms tight around Cypress once he was laying up against him. The son of Hecate wrapped his legs around one of Cypress', only intertwining them more together. Iain pressed his lips lightly on the top of Cypress' face. Against his head, he whispered. "I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:21 am

The son of Demeter closed his eyes shut and took in a few deep breaths before pulling away with a small smile on his face. "Thank you, Iain, for being such a good guy to me." He pecked his lips gently, resting his hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 am

"You accepting me for me is more than I could ever ask for. That made it possible for me to treat you like this." Iain looked all over Cypress' face after he had pecked his lips, and then leaned in, pressing his lips to Cypress'. This kiss was more forceful and much longer than when Cypress had put his lips on Iain's. The son of Hecate parted his lips against Cypress. Maybe he was getting okay at this kissing thing.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:43 am

Cypress let out a soft moan. Iain was getting better at kissing. Damn. Cypress pressed his lips further onto Iain's and slowly wrapped his arms around him, gently pulling the taller demigod on top of him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:48 am

Iain moved slowly on to Cypress, keeping his lips on Cypress as he did. His brain was running a mile a minute, and so was his heart racing. Iain put his hands on either side of Cypress' head. Their kissing started to get a bit more passionate as they did. Iain's tongue slipped into Cypress' mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:04 am

Cypress moved his hands to either side of his head and opened his mouth widely for Iain's tongue to explore his oral cavity. He slowly spread his legs and took in a deep breath. He wrestled his tongue with his and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Library-
Jump to: