Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cookies 'n Creme

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:50 am

Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno1_250Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno2_250

Anders watched as Chadwick scooped the ice cream onto his stomach. He smiled as he felt the cold on his torso with a bit of a snicker. Something about this place and also that maybe he shouldn't technically be here with Chadwick was making everything far hotter. The smile on Anders' face grew as Chadwick ate the ice cream off his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho2_250
Chadwick finished eating the ice cream off of Anders's stomach and straddled his waist, leaning in with the ice cream to his side. He peppered cold kisses against his neck until he came to his ear. "I love it when someone can take control." He pulled away with a grin on his face. There was something about the Cupid temple that made their desires stronger and out front.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno1_250Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno2_250

"I like it when people are, how you say, versatile." The Norwegian boy said. Anders reached up and pressed his lips lightly against Chadwick's, before his hands moved to the back of his neck to pull his head down closer. Anders tongue started to explore the son of Pomona's mouth, tasting the ice cream. After a bit Anders lightly pushed Chadwick off of him. "That tasted good. Now it's my turn."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Chadwick chuckled and moved off of the son of Apollo and onto his back. He placed his hands behind his head and looked it Anders with a grin on his face. "I don't like the cold too much so be careful, Viking." He told him with a wink.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun May 07, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Anders moved off the bed and grabbed the tub of ice cream. "Well, that's just a shame, ain't it?" The son of Apollo teased. He scooped a large scoop of ice cream on to Chadwick's stomach and then slowly started to eat it off. Once he had his stomach all cleaned off, his started to kiss up his torso.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Chadwick shivered at the feel of coldness on his chest. He tried to calm himself down and was happy that Anders was eating the cold substance off of his stomach (even though you could've done it faster). The son of Pomona groaned. "We're going to need a shower after this."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon May 08, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Anders stopped kissing up Chadwick's torso and sat back up, looking at Chadwick. "Yeah, you're probably right." Anders scratched the top of his head lightly, and looked over Chadwick who was laying on the bed. The son of Apollo laid down on the bed next to him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:09 pm

The son of Pomona grinned before rolling over on top of Anders. He started to kiss down his body before his teeth came to his pants. "How...did we get here?" He asked himself before standing up and getting back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Anders watched as Chadwick kissed down his torso, trying at least a little bit to keep his emotions in check. He sighed a little bit when he stopped and watched Chadwick climb back on to the bed. Anders put his hands behind his head. "Honestly, I wish I could tell you. If I recall correctly, this all started because you forgot how to walk and tripped." Anders teased.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 11:29 am

Chadwick shrugged his shoulders. "I honestly don't care anymore. You're so f*cking hot." He chuckled. He sat up and took a sig of the vanilla brandy before putting it away. The son of Pomona sighed contently and closed his eyes. "...You want some head?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 1:56 pm

Anders' eyebrows popped up a little bit. I really appreciated Chadwick's forwardness, instead of trying to play the guessing game of what was coming next. Anders smiled, "Uh, yeah. Yeah, I do." Anders said, sitting up next to Chadwick, shaking his head a little bit. "You're the really f*cking hot one. Like, gods, you're so hot." Anders crashed his lips against Chadwick's.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:50 pm

Chadwick kissed Andres back before he slowly made his way down his body until he came to the front of his pants again. With a grin, he unbuckled his pants and...
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Anders smiled against Chadwick's lips as the kissed and then felt as his lips started to kiss down his body. Anders felt his heart skip a beat as his lips made their way down to his pants. Anders winked as Chadwick unbuttoned his pants...
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 3:36 pm

Chadwick came up from Anders with a grin on his face as he swallowed. He wiped the corner of his mouth and studied the son of Apollo's face. "Mm..." He closed his eyes and tried to stand, but ended up on his butt. "Ouch!"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 4:55 pm

Anders took a few deep breaths as he watched Chadwick wipe the corner of his mouth and Anders fixed up his pants. He went to say something, but right as he opened his mouth, he watched as Chadwick fell back. A loud laugh escaped Anders' lips. "Wow, first you can't walk and now you can't stand." Anders teased, still laughing. As his laugh calmed down, Anders said, "I'm sorry. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 12:05 am

The son of Pomona shook his head. "N-no, no. I'm fine!" He sat back on his elbows and sighed heavily. "You taste good." He giggled before flopping back. He rolled around a bit before laughing. "How was it?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 1:26 am

Anders shifted his position on to his stomach so that he could get a better view of Chadwick. "I bet you taste really good, too." Anders said slyly, before pushing himself up from the bed. As Chadwick asked how it was, Anders walked to the table and took a large sip of vodka, and then another. He twisted the cap back on and stumbled back to the bed. "Oh, it was really good. How'd you get so good?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 5:14 pm

The son of Pomona shrugged. "I...I don't know really. It isn't like I've had a lot of sexual partners..." Chadwick had to really think about it. "Maybe you're just super sensitive, because I'm not good." He sighed and laid back completely before slowly rolling onto his sticky stomach. "Don't forget we have late morning drill tomorrow. Be prepared."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon May 15, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 12:20 am

Anders messed with his curly hair a little bit. "Well, I may be a little drunk, and that may have something to do with it." Anders laughed a little bit. When Chadwick reminded him about drill, he groaned and let his face fall into the bed. After a long grown, he lifted his head up a little bit. "Did you have to remind me?" Anders mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 12:32 am

Chadwick chuckled. "Of course! I wouldn't be the mean, sassy Centurion that I am without mentioning it." He grinned as he tried to stand. "I could go for some food right now." The son of Pomona put his hands together and summoned a plate of meatballs, cubed cheddar and Swiss cheese, and crackers. "Yum! Here, have some, Anders."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 12:40 am

Anders rolled his eyes jokingly. "I could do without the centurion part of that right now." Anders teased Chadwick, pushing himself up on his elbows. His eyes grew wide as Chadwick made the food appear in front of them. "This... This is a true gift." Anders said excitedly and picked up a bit if cheese and popped it in his mouth with a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 12:34 am

Chadwick looked over at Anders and shrugged his shoulders. "I like doing it. It comes in handy when I don't feel like going to the mess hall." Chadwick placed the platter on the bed and smiled. "Thanks for hanging out with me again tonight."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Tue May 23, 2017 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:03 am

Anders smiled lightly. "No, thank you." The son of Apollo put his head on his hands. He looked around the room that they were in, as it spun a little bit. He giggled a little bit and let his head fall down on the bed. "Does it have to be tomorrow ever?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Chadwick smirked. "Yes, it does. Unfortunately this night will have to end. I know you don't want that to happen, but it has to. Or else this wouldn't be special." The son of Pomona started eating his meatballs and cheese.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 1:18 am

Anders picked his head up slowly and looked at Chadwick. He tilted his head a little bit to the side. "Is that what makes this special to you? Is the rebellion of it what makes you want me?" The Norwegian boy asked slowly, his voice confused and a bit slurred, and his head twitched a little bit to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cookies 'n Creme
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next