Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cookies 'n Creme

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:03 pm

Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Tumblr_oaq47np5lz1uq84jno7_400

Anders followed behind Chadwick, his hands remaining behind his back. As they walked, Anders' eyes trailed over his body. He watched as he got down on his hands and knees and smirked. "Well, this right here is on route to like 43 of them." The son of Apollo snickered.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:20 pm

Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho2_250
Chadwick was taken aback by that comment, but had something to say. "Well, don't just talk about it be about it." He stood up, brushing his hands off. He looked Anders over and playfully pushed him by his shoulder. "Excuse me, that was an accident."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:39 pm

Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno1_250Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno2_250

Anders gave Chadwick a light shove with his shoulder. "Yeah, so was that." Anders joked back. He bit his lip and his eyes looked over Chadwick. Anders leaned in a little closer to Chadwick, pointing at the ground from over his shoulder. "So it just opens there?" He asked loudly and then leaned a little closer to whisper. "You, me, drinks again tonight?" Anders took a step back and as his pointing hand dropped back down, it brushed against Chadwick's briefly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Chadwick nodded his head. "Yep, this leads straight into the fourth cohort barracks." He told him. Chadwick then whispered, "Again? Why not do something different?" He asked, then glanced around. "Why not do something else? Something that's in private?" He asked as he slowly started to head toward the front of the cohort.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon May 01, 2017 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 12:07 am

Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno1_250Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno2_250

Anders eyes looked around. "I didn't say that we couldn't have drinks in private. I'd prefer it, actually." Anders said quietly as he walked past Chadwick. He turned around and walked backwards in front of him. "What else would be good for me to see?" Anders asked, looking his body over quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 12:20 am

Chadwick folded his arms over his chest. "Nothing much. Just know the ends and outs of this cohort. Maybe if you train hard enough, you'll be able to be one of the Centurions." He voice dropped. "That would be better. Maybe we can do that ice cream thing." He paused. "And maybe we can see how good my gag relax is." The son of Pomona said quickly before walking back in their cohort. He went ahead and started checking bunks he missed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 12:28 am

Anders licked his lips, his eyes going wide at Chadwick's comment. The son of Apollo finally followed after Chadwick after a few seconds when he could collect himself. "That would be an honor." Anders said as a response to all of Chadwick's comments. "I think I'll have a lot to learn. Maybe we could start some studying tonight." Anders said with a breath, trying to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 12:41 am

Chadwick has happy at the response he got from Anders. "What would?" He asked in a whisper. "Oh, that would be great. We can study in the Bacchus Garden." That sounded like a nice place. He cleared his throat and started checking by people's names. "Who's going to be the ice cream bowl?" He asked in a whisper.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon May 01, 2017 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 12:51 am

Anders tapped his foot quickly. "All of the above." He chuckled a little bit. "That seems like perfect. It's nice and should be quiet and have no distractions from others." Anders said for their public conversation. "Why not both?" Anders suggested quietly. All of this felt so exciting. "When should we head out there?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:06 am

The son of Pomona raised an eyebrow. "Great. We should head out at 19:30. Although, maybe somewhere quiet and inside so the wind doesn't bother us." He paused, then bit his lip. He lowered his voice. "Maybe the Cupid temple? I hear a few people go there to have some privacy. There and the Venus temple." He answered. Chadwick knew of people who went to those temples to do just that.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:12 am

Anders leaned in and quietly said, "I can meet you at the Cupid temple at 19:30. I have to go to the store and buy stuff. Do you have any specific requests?" The son of Apollo asked and the leaned back. "I am really, truly, thankful for this opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:22 am

The Centurion thought for a second. "Come ready to give praise to Cupid." Chadwick whispered, looking into his eyes. "And bring offering." He added. The son of Pomona bit his lip and finished his check list. "Just don't screw up, solider. At ease. He nodded his head to Anders. "You are dismissed."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:25 am

Anders smirked a little bit and winked at Chadwick. "I believe my work will be satisfactory." The son of Apollo said, and then turned and walked away from Chadwick. He stopped at his bunk and grabbed his wallet and slipped on a pair of flip flops before he left. He had some shopping to do.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:40 am

Chadwick watched him leave before finishing his Centurion duties.

---
At 19:30, Chadwick was already in Cupid's temple. He had brought the god some chocolate and was currently praying for Cupid to allow him to have his privacy with Anders. He looked up at the statue of the god reaching for an arrow in his quiver. He looked back down and continued praying.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:44 am

Anders hurried into the temple at 19:32. The sun had just set so there was still a little light left from the sun. The son of Apollo was carrying a couple of bags from the store and a had a backpack on his back. He set the bags down and smiled at Chadwick. "Three kinds of ice cream, three kinds of liquor, some dark chocolate, and a backpack to maintain the studying persona. I think we are set."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:54 am

Chadwick put a finger up at Anders as he was in the middle of his prayer. Soon the eyes of the statue glowed red and a small door opened up. "Come on." Chadwick stood up and quickly headed for the door, then paused. "Do you hear," He turned to look at the Venus temple, then back at Anders. "Probably some new legionnaires." Chadwick smirked and slipped into the bed chamber that was hidden in the walls.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:58 am

Anders' eyes grew a little bit. "Well, that was very unexpected." Anders smirked at the sounds from the Venus temple and then follows Chadwick. Once inside, he explained, "I got mint chocolate chip, cookies and creme, and plain vanilla. Then, I got vanilla brandy, Fireball whisky, and, my personal favorite, Red White and Berries Smirnoff. It won't go with the ice cream, but it was in season so I had to, and who knows."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 2:14 am

Chadwick grinned and closed the door behind him. "I'm excited." He took off his shirt so it wouldn't be messy. He looked at Anders with a grin on his face. "So, how are we gonna do this?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 2:18 am

Anders smiled and quickly pulled his shirt off as well. "That's up to you. After all, you're supposed to be "conditioning" me, remember?" Anders teased sassily. He started to pull stuff out of the bags from the store. He ripped open the bag if cups he had bought, and poured a little bit of the vodka in it. He took a large sip. "A bit for the nerves." Anders admitted.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:39 pm

Chadwick grinned and looked into Anders' blue eyes, then down at the front of his pants. Without saying anything, he rushed toward the son of Apollo and pressed his lips against his. Chadwick leaned his head down a bit and turned his head so that he could better access. The son of Pomona breathed sharply through his nose and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Anders' eyes grew a bit when he felt Chadwick's lips against his. After he got over the shock, he melted into Chadwick and his eyes closed. After a bit, Andes pulled his lips back. "I have a feeling that tonight is going to be pretty amazing." Anders laughed lightly, taking another quick sip from his cup of vodka.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:21 pm

"It better be, Viking." He took the cup from Anders and gave it a little taste before placing it off to the side. He made his way to the bed and sat on it. "Come on, lay back." He ordered with a cheeky grin on his face. This was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:47 pm

The Norwegian boy hcukled at the Viking comment. Anders watched as Chadwick walked his way over to the bed. The son of Apollo reached over to the cup and finished the drink before heading over to the bed. He fell onto his back next to Chadwick. He slipped his hands behind his head. Anders winked at Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Chadwick stood up from the bed and grabbed the ice cream. "Why did you pay this?" He asked, looking over at Anders with a raised eyebrow paired with a sly grin. Chadwick came back over and crawled onto the bed with the dark chocolate and vanilla brandy in his hand. With a sigh of content, he straddled the son of Apollo's waist. He opened up the chocolate and placed it in his mouth with a grin, then bent down for Anders to take it out of his.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Anders shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. It just felt like I should fully supply." Anders said, licking his lips lightly as he watched Chadwick move over to him. The son of Apollo grunted a little bit when he felt Chadwick straddle over his lap. He watched as the son of Pomona placed a piece of chocolate in his mouth, and lean forward to him. A wide smile crossed his face, his hands going to the sides of Chadwick's arms and taking the chocolate from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cookies 'n Creme   Cookies 'n Creme - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cookies 'n Creme
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next