Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Books and New Friends(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
E.T
E.T

Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 9:51 am

Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 927bf7eaf0e9c0d4d27ede17d517e6ad
"I figured. But you still look good when you do smile." He said with another grin. As Matias leaned in a little closer, the grin got even wider. This boy affected him in ways nobody else ever had... But he loved it. Everything about Matias interested him, and he really wanted to get to know him as much as possible. So he snuggled up next to Matias, resting his head on the other boy's shoulder, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Tumblr_onyip94tWa1w95435o2_540

Matias was absolutely terrified. It wasn't necessarily​ a bad thing, but it was definitely a thing. His heart was racing, his breathing was short, and he could feel his hand getting sweaty in Rey's. How did he get here? Wait till he told Wilhelm about this. Matias fixed his nose ring with the back of his free hand and then looked down at Rey. "Tell me a story. Tell me about your favorite memory." Matias suggested, trying not to let his voice shake.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Rey appeared calm, but on the inside he was pretty nervous. He wasn't quite sure what to make of all these things he was feeling. He wondered what Kase would say. Probably wouldn't believe him. "A story? Well, I guess my favorite memory is the one good day Kase and I had with dad. We went to the mall, like a normal family might, and for once dad didn't scream, or hit us, or do anything bad. We got some new clothes, and afterwards dad took us out to a movie. That was the day Kase got me this hat, actually."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Matias nodded lightly as he listened to Rey's memory. As Rey talked, Matias moved his thumb in small circles against the back of his hand. "I like your hat." The son of Melpomene commented, a small and genuine smile on his face as he looked down at his and Rey's intertwined hands.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 3:59 pm

"Thank you. What's your favorite memory, by the way?" He asked, small shivers travelling down his spine at the other boy's touch. It felt so good, just a simple touch like that. Cuddled up here with Matias, holding hands, he wanted nothing more than to stay like this for as long as he could. He looked down at their intertwined hands, and squeezed Matias's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Another smile flashed over Matias' face when Rey squeezed his hand. He squeezed his in return, almost as a confirmation that they were both still there. "Viitasaari has about 230 lakes, so everyone lived on one of those lakes, including us. Given that it was North Central Finland, though, the lake was frozen a lot of the year, so we'd always go and clear off the lake from snow, and then skate on it. I was terrified of ice skating though until I was like 10, when Emi dragged me out on the ice and made me learn how to skate. It just felt so freeing." Matias said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 4:37 pm

"I'll bet. It must've been quite an experience... I've never been skating." Rey smiled, perhaps a hint of sadness in his gaze at all the childhood experiences he never had, but he didn't say anything as he just leaned up against Matias. He still wasn't quite sure what to make of all his feelings, but one thing was very clear: he liked this boy. A lot.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Matias looked at the lake. "I know a kid who can freeze this entire lake. His name is Parker, a son of Boreas. I could probably get him to come tonight and freeze the lake for us and I could teach you." Matias suggested excitedly. He missed skating so much. In his last couple of years of living back home, it was the only thing that could keep him calm besides writing.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 5:16 pm

"That would be... wonderful, actually. I'd like that. A lot." Rey whispered, finally letting go of Matias's hand only to suddenly hug him very tight. It was nice holding hands, but hugging was even better, he reflected as he buried his face in the other boy's shoulder. Matias was so warm, and just being close to somebody like this was nice...
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Matias smiled when Rey liked his suggestion and wrapped his arms around him. Matias put his arm around Rey's shoulder and his other around his front, pulling the son of Athena even closer to him. "I should probably go and talk to Parker then, and I said I would eat dinner with Emi and the rest of our cabin. Want to meet here at 9:30? Oh, and dress warm. It gets cold when Parker works his magic."
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 5:33 pm

"That sounds perfect, Matias." Said the boy, letting himself enjoy the warmth of the hug for a bit longer. "I'll have to see if my cabinmates have warm clothes I can borrow, though, the only clothes I actually have are these and a few spare sets of jeans and T-shirts." He smiled gently at the other boy, letting go of him. Screwing up his courage, he planted a kiss on Matias's pale cheek, before he could lose his nerve.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Matias turned a deep shade of red, sprouting from where Rey had pressed his lips to his cheek. He pushed himself up from the ground and said, "I'll see you later." He stammered nervously and then pressed his lips to Rey's forehead before hurrying off towards his cabin.

ooc: I'll do the new post and pm you the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Books and New Friends(private)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5