Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Books and New Friends(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:40 am

Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Tumblr_ony3e25Ktz1qgq3h0o2_540

Matias chuckled and pulled Rey's hands down from his face. "Please don't hide that face." The son of Melpomene whispered with a strong Finnish accent. He let go of Rey's hands and looked over his shoulder to see Emilia walking in to the mess hall. She raised an eyebrow slightly and he blinked twice, a silent conversation between almost-twins.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:46 am

Rey blushed again at the contact, his eyes meeting Matias's for a second before Matias looked at something else, behind him. He turned to see a girl enter the mess hall, and she seemed to be having a silent conversation with Matias. Looking back and forth between them once, he surmised that this must be his sister. Out loud, he said: "I'm guessing that's your sister?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:01 am

Matias chuckled a little bit and nodded. "Yeah, that would be her." The son of Melpomene said, looking down at the space between him on the bench. "I can feel her eyes on me." Matias said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:07 am

Rey chuckled as well, also staring at the space between them on the bench. Taking a deep breath, he scooted closer once more, until his leg was touching Matias's, and trying to ignore how much it embarrassed him, went back to eating his salad as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:13 am

Matias smiled to himself before turning back to his food. He took a bite of the salad as he felt his phone going off in his pocket. These days it felt like everyone was breaking the phone rule. He slipped it out of his pocket and looked down at the message from Emi. He slammed his phone face down on the table, his face turning a dark red.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:22 am

Rey ate more of his salad, humming to himself. But then, Matias's phone went off, and he raised a brow as the other boy looked down at something on his phone that made his face turn bright red and slam the phone down. "Your sister sent you an embarrassing text, i presume?" He asked, looking at the other boy. He didnt own a phone himself, but Kase did dumb stuff like that to him all the time.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:26 am

Matias nodded and turned around to where Emi had sit down. She had a wide bright smile on her face. "Suck a d*ck, Emi." Matias snapped. She laughed and shouted back. "No you." Matias rolled his eyes and turned away from her to look back at Rey. "I'm sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:34 am

"Its fine. I having an annoying sibling too, remember? To be honest I feel he'll get along well with your sister. Anyways, let's ignore her and finish our lunch." Rey said, with a small smile playing across his lips. He could guess what Emilia had texted Matias, and although it was certainly embarrassing for both of them if he was right, it truly didn't matter. Shrugging his shoulders, he went back to his salad, deciding to rest his free hand on the other boy's knee.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:41 am

Matias finished up the salad on his plate as he felt Rey's hand on his knee. He cleared his throat a little bit, nervously. Matias set his fork down and took a deep breath. He looked at the silver blue eyes of the boy next to him. What was going on with them? Was he actually connecting with someone?
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:51 am

Rey smiled gently as Matias cleared his throat. "Yes? What is it, Matias?" He asked, his warm smile directed specifically at Matias. His leg was warm where it was touching the other boy's, and sneakily, he removed his hand from the other boy's knee and slipped it into the other boy's own so that their hands were loosely clasped. He was a bit shocked that a person who had been a complete stranger yesterday already had this effect on him, he only really ever talked to Kase.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:55 am

Matias' hand squeezed Rey's lightly before he removed his hand from his, clearing his throat again. "Please not here. I really don't need Emilia on my case just yet." Matias looked over his shoulder. Luckily, she was looking down at her food. "Especially when I really don't understand what's going on right now." Matias whispered.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:48 am

"Don't worry, I understand. Kase would interrogate both of us if he were here right now anyhow." He responded to Matias's first statement. "And I don't really understand it either. But whatever this is we can work it out together. Anyways, if we are both done eating, why don't we go find a more quiet place to talk where you don't have to worry about your sister staring us down?" He suggested, as he finished off his last bite of salad.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 9:43 am

Matias nodded quickly. "Yeah, that'd be good. Sounds easier to get to know each other." Matias stood up and did his required sacrifices and then returned to Rey. "Where do you want to go? We could probably find a good place in the woods, or it's kind of dreary out, so there probably aren't too many people at the lake." Matias suggested, talking fast and nervously.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 9:49 am

"The woods are full of monsters aren't they? The lake is probably better..." commented Rey. He made his sacrifice as well, standing next to Matias, who appeared as nervous as he did. He gave him a simple, reassuring look, and though he appeared calm he was incredibly nervous as well. "Let's go." He said simply, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Matias walked alongside Rey out of the mess hall, shooting one look back over his shoulder at Emi, who was typing a novella into her phone. He guessed that was a text for him. He turned to look back at Rey and then at his feet as he walked. "So, Rey, I guess we should start with the easy stuff, like what's your last name and where are you from?" Matias asked, kicking a rock forward as he walked.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Rey smiled as they exited the mess hall together, walking side by side. "Me? Well, my last name is Stryton, and im from Sacramento. A few other things about me: I'm terrified of spiders, I know it's silly so don't laugh, I prefer the night because it's more peaceful, and I like sweets. Now you." He said, slipping his arm over Matias's shoulders now that they were out of sight of the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Matias swallowed roughly. As they walked, their arms bumped against each other's. "Uhhh... My last name is Nikula. I'm from Viitasaari, Finland which is a super small town in the middle of no where with like 6500 people but only like a 5 person per square kilometer. I'm afraid of getting hurt. I'm always running late. I play bass guitar and I like space." The son of Melpomene explained as they walked around the woods towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Rey smiled. "Cool. I draw manga sometimes, but I'm not good at playing instruments. Well, instruments that aren't drums. I can sing a little, but I'm not the best and I don't like it that much. I'm an early bird type of person, and I guess you're the first person I've ever been able to talk to for long. I don't like speaking in front of people. My favorite animal is either owls or snow leopards, and my favorite colors are silver and blue." It was a cool day as they walked, but Rey felt warm on the inside as he walked. As the lake came into view, he removed his arm and instead intertwined his delicate fingers with Matias's.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Matias closed his fingers around Rey's as his other hand closed in to a tight a nervous fist, which he shoved into this pocket. "Um, I like bands like Joy Division. My favorite color is teal. I'm really bad with public speaking. I like wearing black, even though my ex-girlfriend always said I looked better in other colors. My favorite animal is probably some kind of lizard." The Nikula boy said, his thumb moving in little circles against the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_oony9jJiXw1t9anud_500

"Hmm... My favorite band is Fall Out Boy, though I listen to all kinds of music. I also like wearing black, as well as grey and white. Simple colors, you know? I don't like the cold very much. I'm a decent swordsman, though I vastly prefer words over weapons." He said, loving the feeling of the other boy's hand in his as they walked. He couldn't think of much else to say as they walked, so he fell silent, enjoying the peace.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 7:15 pm

Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Tumblr_onyip94tWa1w95435o2_540

Matias also didn't have anything more to say about himself. "I'm not all that interesting." Matias mumbled as the lake came in to sight. As he had predicted, there weren't really that many people around. The son of Melpomene felt his phone go off, but ignored it. Emi had finished her novella. "Where would you like to sit?"
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 7:56 pm

"Not that interesting? You're very interesting, Matias." Rey said as he looked at the other boy. He squeezed the other boy's hand gently, looking at the lake in front of him. There werent really many people there. He spotted a clump of boulders near the shore that would provide shelter from the wind if they say just in front of them while still giving them a good view of the lake and a tiny bit of privacy as well. "How about in front of those boulders? It's private and shelters us from the wind a bit."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Matias looked down nervously when Rey said that he was interesting. That was one thing he had a hard time believing. Matias was anything but interesting. The Finnish boy looked over at where Rey had suggested and a small smile crossed his face. "Yeah. Yeah, that seems perfect." He squeezed the dark haired boys hand as he walked over to the spot, sitting on the other side of the rocks.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 229cfcff1b790a6eaeb3134adab33d2a

"You look really nice when you smile." Commented Rey, grinning. Finally, some privacy so they could talk in peace. Or even just sit there in peace, it didn't matter much to him. He didn't let go of the light-haired boy's hand even when they sat down, the warmth felt nice, and he liked how perfectly their hands fit together. When they sat down, he made sure to sit so that he was leaning up against Matias's side, and looked up at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 1:31 am

Matias looked down at the ground near his feet. "I've never really been much of the smiling type." The son of Melpomene admitted, but even as he said it, there was a small smile on his face. He couldn't help but smile with his hand in Rey's. Matias leaned in a little closer to Rey, taking a deep breath and squeezing his other hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Books and New Friends(private)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next