Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training/romance (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training/romance (private)   Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Reyna received a cut on her shoulder, ripping the strap of her armor. She grunted a bit while dodging his jab at her stomach, then proceeded to lock her staff against his and made the motion to throw it from his grip.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Training/romance (private)   Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Carter forced his will against her's, and grinned, impressed. He felt his grip on his sword loosen, and almost dropped it, if not for pulling off an impressive backflip and swiping at her right leg.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Training/romance (private)   Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:51 pm

Reyna retreated her right leg, countering his sword with the staff, forcing the two weapons to be locked once more. She pushed herself toward him, looked him in the eye, then quickly leaned forward and pressed her lips against his.

It was a move Rick had always felt annoyed about. But it was effective against male opponents. Certain that Carter was stunned, as they leaned into the kiss, she swiped his sword from his grip and held her blade by his neck.

"Don't tell my brother we did that, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Training/romance (private)   Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Carter was surprised by the kiss, but mostly because it was unexpected and out of no where. What surprised him even more is that he liked it. He had only kissed two other girls before; Aquila and Ainsley, one of which was being removed from her position, the other dead. Carter knew it didn't mean anything, but he wanted it to mean something. He didn't even realize she took his sword and used it against him until she spoke up.

"Do you do that to a lot of opponents, or was that just me? I think if there's fouls when it comes to sparring, that's one. I was certain your kiss was going to like, stun me or something, like it was one of your powers." Carter studied her face. "If that was specifically for me, thanks, I appreciate it, but this is a professional level we're at, it was a bit uncalled for."
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Training/romance (private)   Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Reyna chuckled. "You're the first one. I can't believe you still believe in fouls, Carter. On the battlefield, fight or die. That's what we train for, right?" She gave the sword back to him wth a smile. She knew it didn't mean anything. She didn't want to.

"It was a good fight. Do I still have to come back here 24/7?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Training/romance (private)   Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:16 pm

"I'll tell you what, I'll consider giving you an optio spot in the cohort for now, okay? And sure, fight or die, but if this was a battle and you were my enemy, I would cut off your head when you leaned in for the kiss. But I still want you back here a lot to train with me. You were a good partner."
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Training/romance (private)   Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:20 pm

"Fair enough." the demigod brushed her hair from her face, while unstrapping her armor. "When shall we meet again?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Training/romance (private)   Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:30 pm

"I'm free pretty much every day I don't have a Centurion obligation. How does tomorrow sound?" he asked, putting his sword behind himself.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Training/romance (private)   Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Reyna nodded. "We have a deal." She smiled one last smile to him, then turned around and left, her staff clung on her shoulders.

-- CLOSE --
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training/romance (private)   Training/romance (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training/romance (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2