Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new Friendship (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artro the Magnificent

A new Friendship (private) Empty
PostSubject: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:57 pm

I was about midday, the amphitheater was mostly empty, the sky was clear and a light breeze blew through camp.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Edwin was sitting on the floor. Other people had driven him crazy by being loud and arrogant, so he arrived here.
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Akecheta sat in the on the bottom row of seats, fiddling with his tomahawk. He scoped around the Amphitheater, something caught his eye 'I've never seen him at camp' he thought
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Finally figuring out where he was, I headed to the Amphitheater to find Edwin. "Finally!"I exclaimed when I saw him, smacking his arm. "I've been looking for you all over this stupid camp!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:48 pm

"Oh look, it's the devil." he said after she hit his arm. "Do you not have any other friends?" Edwin grinned with his milky white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Akecheta saw Thea enter the Amphitheater and walked over to greet her, he was about to walk up to her and tap her shoulder when he saw her start talking to the other guy, he turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 6:34 am

I was about to hit him again when I looked up and noticed a familiar red head. "I actually do. Him. Hey, Aky!"I called out to the boy, waving.
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 8:50 am

Akecheta jogged over happily. "Hey Thea" Akecheta said then turned to Edward "Hey there, my name's Akecheta"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:23 am

Edwin raised one of his eyebrows and let off that gloomy aura again. "Edwin." he almost growled in his raspy creepy voice.  "You two seem to know each other fairly well." he made an assumption.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:35 am

"Yeah, we went training the other day together. You should see him fight, he's incredible!"I exclaimed as I grinned at Aky. "How come you're here? Shouldn't you be training or something?"
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 12:07 pm

"I decided to take a day off" Akecheta replied with a grin. He was looking pretty beat.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 1:40 pm

Edwin looked at so called 'Aky' from head to toes, giving a sinister feeling. He seemed a bit younger than Edwin. "How old are ya? Who's your god parent." he cut trough the conversation. He thought he was doing a good job at holding a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 1:44 pm

"Of course, understandable. I'm still tired from those hellhounds. I mean, that was one heck of a fight"I chuckled and took a seat next to Edwin. "Come, sit with us!"
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Akecheta sat and answered the older boy "I'm 14, my dad's Pyriphlegethon, hes in charge of the fire river in the underworld."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Edwin let an understanding nod, still staring at the boy. He found it a funny combination for him to have red hair, a tan and brown eyes. Unusual but pleasing for the eye, kind of like a painting that Edwin was analyzing.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:58 pm

"Really? That's so cool! Edwin's dad is Thanatos. Awesome, I know. But Ed here is kind of like the disappointment of the group. No bad-ass attitude and no tough character. Meh. My dad is Momus but at least he's fun"I added, suddenly remembering I had forgotten to mention my very own god parent.
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 3:02 pm

"he's fine, not everyone at camp halfblood is a bad-ass, just look at half the Demeter kids. Akecheta said. Flowers, Strawberries, were hippies he he he." he said in his best girl voice, which wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 3:06 pm

"I think Demeter kids are cool. They do no harm, and as for you Thea, I'd wish you'd stop insulting me in front of new acquaintances." he said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 3:07 pm

"Aww, come on, Eddie, you know I mean every single word"I cooed and ruffled his hair. "I mean, they're decent. The Aphrodite ones are the absolute worst"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 3:11 pm

"You're obviously just jealous of their beauty." he showed her his tongue and leaned on his hand, not stopping her from ruffling his hair. "I'm sorry for you for having to hang out with her." he said to the younger boy.
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:15 am

"I'm fine." "But she is right, Aphrodite kids are the WORST!" The younger boy said
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:17 am

"See Eddie? That's a normal opinion. This is a war camp, kiddo. Everyone's gotta fight to stay alive"I reminded Edwin in a condescending tone.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:26 am

Edwin felt as if the two were pairing up against him. "War camp where people talk shit in their free time." he yawned in disinterest. "Call me Eddie once more." he glared at her, messaging that he would soon beat someone up.
Back to top Go down
Artro the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:27 am

"Come-on man, you know its true." Akecheta said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:18 pm

"Exactly"I chuckled and patted Aky on the back. "What's the matter Eddie? Too afraid to face us?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Friendship (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next