Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new Friendship (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

A new Friendship (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:22 pm

Edwin was looking at his nails. "You seem to love pissing me off. You're begging for a fight aren't you?" he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 5:43 am

"Me? Never!"I gasped with a fake insulted voice. "Come on, Eddie, chill, you're taking this way too seriously!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:42 pm

"Whatever." Edwin said with a curt like the rebellious teenager he was. He thought he was right in this subject. You don't trash talk anyone, since it can really hurt. He found it strange for 'outcasts' to talk trash about others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Friendship (private)   A new Friendship (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Friendship (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2