Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:49 pm

As she wasn't busy cleaning rooms or delivering food, nor was she studying at Hotel Valhalla University (which was basically High School, Community College and Beyond...) for Valkyries who had circumstances keeping them from school in the Normal World, she was draped across a Couch, seemingly asleep. Her presence alone prevented those who would usually impale others in the "No Impale" Zone from Impaling. No one wanted to accidentally kill a Valkyrie and bring the wrath of Odin upon them, lest they become the subject of a PowerPoint on what NOT to do at the Hotel. She had curled up with a snake plush, which many found adorable.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:54 pm

Ian made his way into the lounge, he quickly spotted Fianna sleeping on the couch. He figured this was prime time to get back at her for earlier that morning. He walked slowly behind her, and dumped his water bottle over her head.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Unfortunately for Ian, he forgot how flexible she was. As the water woke her up, her body twisted and her foot would smash into his face. Mostly a learned reflex after a year living in the Hotel Valhalla. She'd look over to seek Ian on the floor, and scowled at him. "You do realize how long it takes me to fix my hair? Not all of us are Semi-Immortal, you prat." She'd then look over at one guy who had been there since 849AD. "Put the gorram spear down..."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 1:04 pm

ooc no controlling other peoples characters, its against the rules

bic Ian ducked under her foot, and laughed. "Bad aim sis. And that's for the snake this morning." He said, still laughing as he jumped over the couch and sat down, next to her.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:55 pm

She'd attempt to kick him several times once he sat down next to her. "I should find someone to curse you with Rapunzel hair so you'd know how hard it is to deal with wet hair, you jerk"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:58 pm

"You are so annoying!" He said, blocking some of the kicks. "You should stop putting poisonous snakes in my bed! Then maybe your hair wouldn't be wet right now!!" He laughed at her.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:08 pm

She'd keep kicking at him. "Maybe you should wake up earlier! Just because you're dead doesn't mean you get to sleep in all you want!" She'd stop kicking and turn her head. "PUT THE DAMN SPEAR DOWN!" Then she'd continue kicking at him, this time playfully. "You and the others, so unruly. Meanwhile, I have to be on-call almost all the time, and I still have to go to school. Sometimes, I think you got the better end of the bargain... Not having to continue your education..." Yeah, she was somewhat jealous...
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:15 pm

"OH yeah! Burning alive! Yeah definitely the better deal!!" He fought back, trying to get her foot off his face. "Also, i died so yeah I get to do what I want!" He laughed. The guy behind them still didn't put the spear down. "HEY MAN! LISTEN TO THE VALKYRIE AND PUT IT DOWN!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:21 pm

"I nearly burned alive, you moron... Trying to save you... I'm amazed that I didn't actually die." She'd shiver at the memory. It still haunted her to this day: She and her brother saved some people, but she failed her brother... "I failed you..." A tear would slowly move down her face...
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:28 pm

"Ok. Hey... No you didn't." He said, "I don't think you failed me. It's not your fault the ceiling started falling. I'm glad it was me instead of you." He quickly wiped the tear from her face. He wasn't good at comforting people, especially since he'd rather be left alone when he was upset.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:35 pm

"No, I did... I hesitated for a moment... I almost left you..." Which was something she'd never previously admitted, that she'd hesitated because she had thought about leaving him. "But then I thought what Mom would want me to do... So I tried to save you... and failed..." Yeah, despite all the evil things their Mother has actually done, she's kinda hoping there is still some good in Loki. Pretty stupid, but hey, a girl can dream. "I don't deserve being a Valkyrie..."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:08 pm

Ian was silent for a moment, "I clearly remember telling you to leave me and save yourself. So don't worry about it." He said, "And they never would have offered you the position of Valkyrie if you didn't deserve it."
k
ooc I kind of had the idea that maybe he didn't die inside the house, but like in the ER is where he died, or in the ambulance.. idk.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:11 pm

She'd scowl at him. "You did not. The video clearly didn't show that, and when I joined the Valkyries, I watched the footage..." She'd give him a little kick though. "Thanks for lifting my spirits, though. I guess, in a way, we finally know who the oldest is." She'd laugh lightly
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:22 pm

"Huh, are you sure? Maybe I dreamed it..." He mumbled, whatever that night was a blur that he still had nightmares about. He wasn't really sure what happened. "You mean me? Right? I'm the oldest!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:24 pm

"Nope. You're dead, Ian. You won't age. That makes me the oldest." But it's a bittersweet victory, since she'll eventually fall in love and have kids, Ian won't really be allowed to visit. Because... It'd be awkward... Teenage guy showing up... "I know Mom's a douche, but I still don't get why she never told which of us was born first. Especially now that you're Dead... What a b*tch."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:32 pm

"Well, maybe she figured it wasn't a big deal." Ian said, "I mean, do you actually care that much if your older than me? I don't care that much, especially now that we're slightly immortal."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:35 pm

She'd punch him, hard. "You're Immortal. I'm not, you moron. At least the Hotel was able to get me the money I would've gotten when I turned 18. Dunno what I'll do with it, but at least if I retire from Valkyring, I'll have it." She'd sigh. "...I really don't want to study for next week's tests. I hate tests... All the anxiety, it gets to you..."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:41 pm

ooc I thought the Valkyrie were like Artemis's hunters, and were immortal until they died??

bic
"Whatever. I can help you study, you know." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:54 pm

"I somehow doubt that... You sucked at Math before you died..." Which was true. "PUT THE SPEAR DOWN, OR I'LL IMPALE YOU WITH IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!" She didn't care much for the rules, but in a "No Impaling" Zone, she cared. She had no interest in being killed by some dumbass who wasn't being careful. "You thought 2+2 = 5" for the longest time... and that was before you read Orwell's 1984.."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:58 pm

"Ok, I'll admit that math isn't my strongest but I was never that dumb. I think you have me confused with one of our other siblings." He said, "You didn't mention the test was math, I can help you with any other subject. Probably not science though, cause that uses math..." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:01 pm

"We have to use a Caucus... I swear. It's freaking stupid. Antiquated equipment for current era Math... It's like they want use to fail on... Oh." She'd frown. "They do... Ugh, I'm going to talk to the Captain and get transferred into a Math Class that actually takes it seriously... No wonder why everyone always somehow 'fails', the Teacher is a douche..."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Ian laughed, "Well that's something I definitely don't miss about being alive. Good luck with it."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:07 pm

"I'd smother you with a pillow, but it wouldn't actually have any effect. But I can have you Impaled." She'd give him a wicked grin, and motion the guy with a spear towards her
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:15 pm

"Why are you being mean?! I'm trying to be an encouraging brother, but what do I get for it?! Possible impalement in a 'No Impale Zone'!?" He said, then glared at the guy with the spear. "Buddy, don't think about it."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:17 pm

"Oh don't be so Melodramatic, Ian." She'd take the spear from the guy, then impale the guy who had given it her. Amusingly enough, no one else seemed to notice. "That should be a lesson to him. Beware of sexy girls and their motives. Also, take take spears to places you're not allowed to impale in"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next