Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Virgo Family Household (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Virgo Family Household (private) Empty
PostSubject: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Carter woke up at 9 AM the morning of his big meeting at the Senate, which involved the 10 Senators, aka the 10 Centurions. He yawned and went to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, showered, and put on a tight-fitting shirt and shorts. His meeting wasn't until 3 PM, but he wanted to get in a morning walk. He opened the door to his sister's room and shook her. He knew there was no use to waking up Emmett, because he slept in late and hated morning walks. Sophie might've gone with him, though. Carter shook her again. "Wake up, Sophie," he said in a loud manner.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Emmett was sound asleep, until he heard a loud scream-ish voice from the other room. He found himself in a starfish position and drool everywhere. "The heck happened yesterday?" he tried to remember. Emmett looked at his clock and realized that it's 9 AM. "Ish too early.." he mumbled as he stroked his gravity defying blonde hair. "Whatever, I have a lot of stuff to do today." Emmett waited for the chance for Carter to leave the bathroom and then he sprinted inside, locked the door and let out a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Sophie yawned, and turned over trying to get away from the hand that was disrupting her sleep. But the second time she felt her brother shake her, she figured he wouldn't go away. "Ten minutes. I'll be outside in ten minutes." She sat up, yawning a second time. She touched her head, and felt the mess that was her hair and sighed. "Make that 15 minutes. NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Carter nodded and laughed, knowing he really made his sister mad. He left her room, and went into the kitchen, getting a few granola bars and putting them inside of his backpack, which also had his water bottle. He looked around, and figured his mother wasn't home. Carter left the house, waiting outside for Sophie. He greeted a few people that he trainer or knew.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Emmett looked at himself in the mirror. He started brushing his teeth and swinging his hips while doing that. He hummed his favorite tune. "To shower, or not to shower?" he asked himself and tapped his jaw like an old man. "What ever." he growled. Then he tried to tame his hair to be presentable. After a few attempts he gave up.

//I found out I have fever, so I'll be probably fixated in here for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Sophia quickly got out of bed, and dressed in an old T-shirt, that had the sleeves cut off of it, and a pair of jeans. She then grabbed her hair brush off her dresser, and took all but three minutes of the fifteen she promised her brother she would be ready in to brush the frizz and knots out of her normally smooth hair. Once done she grabbed her shoes, and left her room.
She banged on the bathroom door, "Emmett hurry up! I gotta leave in like, 2 minutes!" She yelled at him through the door.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:44 pm

Carter continued to wait outside, checking out the time on his watch. When did Sophia plan on coming outside? It was a morning walk, not a noon walk...deciding he was terrible at comedy, Carter opened the door and yelled in. "Sophie, what's taking so long?"

Last edited by Mason on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 5:02 pm

"EMMETT! HE WON'T GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM!" She yelled, banging on the door, "I would've been done ten minutes ago!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:48 am

"Gee, chill out." he rolled his eyes and opened the bathroom door. "I'm done." he said and walked out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Carter continued his wait, getting highly impatient.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Thanks." She said, stepping into the bathroom. She washed her face, brushed her teeth, and left the bathroom. She headed for the kitchen where she grabbed her drawstring bag, and pulled her shoes on as she left the house. Once she was standing outside in the sun, she looked down at her watch. "Bro, it's only like 930, no need to get impatient." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:40 am

Emmett ran out of the house. "You guys didn't plan to leave me here alone I hope?" Emmett asked in a sweet voice covered in sugar and honey. He then glued his eyes in to Sophia's wrist. "Ooh, is that a new watch? Let me see! Let me see!" he started jumping around.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:58 am

Sophia stuck her arm out at him. "See it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:59 am

Carter was heavily annoyed by his siblings. "Look, guys, either we're leaving now or I'm leaving you." He started walking out.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:53 am

"Oh, I really like it." Emmett kept fawning over the watch. "Ya know Carter, you suck the fun out of everything." he said and brotherly punched his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:00 pm

"Thanks! And its not new, I've always had it." She said, jogging a bit to keep up with them. "Yeah, like were you really expecting us to show up on time?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:06 pm

"No," Carter sighed. "I should've known you guys can't be on time to something to save your life. Anyway, Sophie, how's the Second Cohort things coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Emmett felt his nose itching so he reflexively punched himself in the face. "O-OW!" he screamed holding his nose.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:28 pm

"Pretty good, you'll know more during the meeting." She said, before looking over at Emmett, "What hell are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:34 pm

"Did you not see what I was doing?" he asked her. "My nose felt itchy, that's all." Emmett said as if it was nothing. "Anyways, I wanna go to the meeting too! You guys always leave me behind!" he wiped off the blood from his nose.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:44 pm

"You can't go to the meeting, it's only for the 10 Centurions," Carter said. "Maybe if you put on big boy pants and stopped punching yourself, you could become a Centurion. Well, assuming the other current Centurion for the First Cohort dies or resigns."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:55 pm

"It's not like we purposely leave you behind." Sophia added.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:57 pm

"Why does everyone think I'm weak.." Emmett grunted. "Sophia, you're my favorite sister" he declared and ran forward, just to kick a rock like a tiny child. "Oh and by the way Carter, I borrowed your underwear." Emmett said casually.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:02 pm

"She's your only sister, doof," he laughed. "Wait, what?" he abruptly stopped laughing. "Emmett, I'll kill you. I swear to Jupiter, I will do it. Just burn them after you've...used them. Can't be any worse than the time you used Sophia's toothbrush, though," he changed the subject, and nudged his little sister.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:21 pm

"Yeah, that was nasty. I had to throw it out." Sophia said, making a sick face at him. "All in the past though, I'm over it."

Last edited by Frankie on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virgo Family Household (private)   Virgo Family Household (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virgo Family Household (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next