Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The secret monster hide-out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

The secret monster hide-out Empty
PostSubject: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 3:00 pm

About a month after the relay race, I found myself standing on the Thalia's tree hill ready for a mission. As I waited for the others to come, I secured my xiphos and recounted the supplies in my bag. I was informed last minute by my cabin leader - they had found a monster nest close to mortals and needed it cleared out. I had no idea who the others would be and frankly, I did not care. I just wanted to finish my job and get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Edwin was not pleased at all. Why the heck was he appointed to aid in this mission? He would rather laze around. "Great way to end the week." he sighed. He made sure his daggers- now in earring form were secured well. He also had an throwing axe with him. Arriving to the meeting place he saw a girl, well the back of a girl. "Oi, are you coming to the mission too?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 3:55 pm

"Oi, you'd better watch your tone with me. I'm not your girlfiend and I'm not your mate, so-" I was cut off when I turned around to see who I was talking to. "You! You came to humiliate me again? To steal my glory one more time?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Edwin was confused for a second. "I swear you keep following me." he said. "You humiliated yourself for getting so worked up for a race. "Anyway, I'm not letting you disturb my work, I just want to get this over with." he declared.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 4:34 pm

"A race which you cheated in order to win! Look dude, I dalone?now what your problem is and even if I did, I wouldn't care. So stop playing all high and mighty because that won't work on me"I snapped at him before turning my back to him again to stare at the city below.

OOC: Are we going to add more campers or did something happen last minute and they're lefg alonem
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Edwin thought that it would be better not to continue the argument, as the girl clearly would snap at him again. "What's taking the others so awfully long?" he muttered to himself.

//maybe if they were left alone they could have more private time and they would be actually stuck with each other. Oh and btw what time of the year is this?
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:41 am

A few seconds later I heard footsteps approaching and I turned around the greet the other campers. "Finally you're-" I started to say but I was imediatelly cut off by the panting camper.

"Sorry guys, looks like you're on your own. The other guy got in a swordfight yesterday and nearly cut his arm off. We can't put together a team in such short notice. You have all the details though and you know what to do. Chiron says good luck" the boy quickly explaned before running off again, probably a bit scared by the murderous look on my face.

"Oh goodie, that's just peachy. Come on, let's get it over with so I can get rid of you"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:33 am

I might as well just die right now.. Edwin thought.
"Finally we agree." he said in a colorless voice. "Ok so, I didn't get a lot of information where the nest is. Mind telling me?" Edwin tried to ask.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:41 am

"Or you could just follow me and find out" I replied with a smirk as I started walking down the hill and towards the city. "Unless you're too stupid to do even that"

OOC: By the way, I forgot the question about the time. Ot could be late winter, like it is now?
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:48 am

"You know, it would really help if you just told me." he tried to persuade the girl to tell him the location. "Oh by the way, what's your name? Could make this far more easier too." Edwin asked, almost knowing that she would probably refuse to tell him.

//Sure
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:30 am

"Like you care."I stopped and turned to glare at him. "Let's clear something up, mister Casanova, shall we? I am not your mate and I do not wish to be. So how about you leave me alone and just follow like the good little puppy you are?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:44 am

"You know your arrogance will once drag you down." Edwin said under his breath. After that he submitted like the puppy he was. He just wanted to get rid of the monsters and do his job quietly without any problems.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:54 am

"Yeah, and your stupidity will do the same" I huffed before starting walking again, heading to the train station. I enjoyed the silent ride, silent until a few hours later we reached our hotel. "The mission was supposed to last a few days but I'd be happy if we managed to finish it in just a couple. The camp had booked us a room here, so I suggest we leave our stuff here and go check out the place"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:15 am

Edwin felt really bad after the train ride. He didn't usually get motion sickness, but this time it hit him hard.

"I don't have much stuff with me." he said casually. From what he had this far, the place wasn't the most glamorous. "Let's just look around."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:25 am

"Sure thing, Dora. They say that the monsters have taken over one of the local diners. We could always go and pose as customers to check it out."I suggested as we slowly walked towards the previously mentioned diner.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:30 am

Edwin had a funny image of monsters dining in his head. "Sure, I'm hungry anyways. Just try not to blow our cover by insulting me in public" he said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:37 am

"Oh come on, I'm sure everyone does the same, it would be the perfect cover" I chuckled at my own joke. "Name's Thea. You should know that. For the cover"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:44 am

"I assume that it's short from Theodora? So you're the explorer." Edwin said when they were approaching the diner. "Funny, you're name actually means gift of god. Well, I'm Edwin." he expressed.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:54 am

"Yeah, well, we can ignore the obvious irony."I rolled my eyes at his comment. Everyone seemed to mock my name, not that I did not agree with them. Reaching the diner, I hid my xiphos in my bag before pushing the door open. "I'm a minor god's daughter so they probably won't smell me"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 6:01 am

"Something to thank our parents for." he said. Edwin quickly realized that he looked anything but presentable to this world. He also realized that this was his first dinner with anyone, even though it was a cover up.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 6:10 am

"No sudden moves. And no acting suspiciously."I whispered before turning towards the counter. "Go find us a table, I'll go order" I raised my voice on a normal volume before smiling at the cashier. "Um, two hamburgers please."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 6:18 am

Edwin nodded and looked around the place. It wasn't that crowded. He found a table for them and sat there. He took a toothpick and started fiddling with it. He heard from far away that Thea was ordering hamburgers. Great, just as I wanted to lessen my meat intake. he cupped his cheeks with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 6:32 am

After paying, I walked towards the table. A bit away from the counter but close enough to the door. Perfect. "So. Conversation topics?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 6:38 am

Edwin tried to think about normal conversation starters. "If you could learn the answer to one question about your future, what would the question be?" he started. Edwin always thought of himself more of a listener than speaker.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 6:41 am

"Will I ever manage to get a tattoo. I am deadly afraid of needles. Tell anyone and you're dead, by the way. So what about you?"I gave him a smile, for the shake of acting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secret monster hide-out
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next