Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The secret monster hide-out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 7:29 am

Edwin unconsciously moved a little further of the girl after the death threat and the smile. Edwin took a little time to think about the answer to the question. "I'd ask if I would reach the goals I've set in my life." he looked out of the window. "Mm, I sure hope spring would come quickly." Edwin said in his thoughts. I hope those monsters appear quickly
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 8:26 am

"How come?" I asked just as our food arived. With the conrer of my eyes, I noticed the waitress lingering and... Was that sniffing? Yup, definitely a monster. "Spring only brings bugs and allergies"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 8:42 am

Edwin glanced at the waitress. "In spring everything is reborn." he reached for his dagger, which was in the form of an earring. He disguised the hand movement as guiding back a running stray of hair behind his ear. Glancing back at Thea he nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 8:46 am

"Yeah, well" I shrugged as I pulled my xiphos from my bag. "Some things are meant to stay dead" I retorted as I quickly stabbed the waitress, the familiar gold dust pile forming at my feet. "Let's go get them" I smirked as I heard a roar and rushed to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 8:51 am

Edwin silently thanked the gods, that all the customers had left before Thea decided to stab that thing. He pulled out both of his daggers and approached the kitchen. "This is not going to be pretty." Edwin sighed loudly and opened the door to that nasty nest.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 8:54 am

"Guess what, lover boy"I snapped at him in between my slashing and stabbing. Gods, how I hated that kind of laid back attitude. "It was never meant to be pretty, if you can't handle it, you shouldn't have come"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:01 am

There she goes again, blaming me for something irrelevant he thought. The kitchen was all messed up, broken plates on the floor and whatnot. "Oh wo-" Edwin's words were cut through when he got attacked from behind. He quickly decided to resort to his powers and summoned a dead spirit from the underworld. The spirit immediately attacked the monster and slaughtered it. "It's unfair to attack from behind." Edwin said and picked up his daggers.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:03 am

"You know what else is unfair? Fighting monsters when you're barely an adult!" I yelled at him as I finished with the couple of monsters in front of me and ran over to where he was to help him. "And you know what's even more unfair? Having a quest mate with powers that give us a great advantage and not knowing about it beforehand!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:09 am

Edwin saw a monster lurking in the corner. He closed his left eye, since it was much weaker than his right eye and aimed for it's head. He threw the dagger and it slashed through the monsters neck. "I guess I have bad aim." he wondered. Edwin didn't want to show it, but he became really tired after summoning the spirit. He let the spirit do the fighting while he was struggling not to yawn.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:11 am

"Yeah, guess so. "I muttered before stabbing a monster that was crawling up behind him. "You're clearly in no position to fight. Just go and make sure no one comes in. I've got this here. I can't have to worry about your life too."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:19 am

"I'm alrite." he said and picked up his dagger from the dust pile. "There shouldn't be a lot more." Edwin suggested and slashed another monsters chest. The spirit started to fade away already, looking slightly melancholic for being forced back to the underworld. "You can probably guess by now what god's child I am." he said to relieve the stress.

Last edited by Mitsu on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:34 am

"Yeah, well, if you were a Hades they would have smeled you right away and, as you said, it's someone minor so the only one with powers over death and my guess is Thanatos?"I replied, although it came out as a question. By then there were only a couple more monsters left, which I was quite happy to send back in the Underworld. "Bye bye, freaks"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:37 am

After the spirit faded and monsters died Edwin sat on the floor to reconstruct himself. "Oh and by the way, I can shadowtravel, so we could have gotten here without the train. Realized it just now." he laughed a bit. "And you never told me your godparent."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:46 am

"Because it does not matter. I ain't got no powers, no cool godparent. Just Momus, the stupid god of sarcasm. Let's get out of here"I huffed and started walking back to the hotel, clenching and unclenching my fist. I usually was okay with who my dad was but in times like these, it always hit a nerve that I could do nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 am

Edwin seemed to have hit a weak spot. "Momus is pretty cool I guess." he tried to calm her down as he was following her once again like a puppy. "So about exploring the hotel." Edwin tried to change the subject of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:59 am

"There is no need for the hotel, our mission is over so we don't have to stay here any longer. Let's just go catch the next train, you can't shadowtravel us in your condition"I sighed and realised I was still holding my xiphos. Not trusting the Mist very much, I quickly put it back in my bag. Just then I noticed a tear on my sleeve and a scratch, starting from the shouler and ending at the elbow. The adrenaline was probably the reason I had not noticed. "Gimme a sec" I mumbled before stopping and placing my bag on a bench, retrieving my gause and quickly wrapping up my arm. "Now, let's go"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:03 am

He just nodded, even though she didn't probably see it. "Ya know, that doesn't look so good." Edwin tried messaging the girl that her arms was probably anything but okay.  I've seen Apollo kids do much better wrappings, well, what can you do.. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:07 am

"It obviously isn't, captain Obvious. But it's a short-term solution. Neither you nor I have any healing abilities and I forgot my nectar. So let's just go back, shall we?" I rolled my eyes and shoved him forward.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:15 am

Edwin just silently let himself be shoved forward. "You roll your eyes a lot. I feel like you have probably traces of that behind your eyes." he said. "When's the next train coming?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:37 am

"Trying to be smart and failing miserably: the title of your autobiography."I snapped back at him. "If we ever reach the freaking station, we can find out. But that demands, you know, getting there."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:39 am

"You know what, I've grown tired of you insulting me all the time." Edwin hinted a bit of anger in his voice. He knew that he could be scary when he's angry so he did try to refrain himself. "Then let's go."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:48 am

Gerald the satyr decided to be disguised as a train conductor today. He was happily choo-cooing along, and stopped at the next stop. His eyes turned toward two people in particular. He could sense they were both demigods.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:51 am

"Oh, goodie. He is not a robot after all! Wakey wakey mister tough guy!" I chuckled before walking past him and towards the nearest employee. "Excuse me, sir, I was wondering, when does the next train for Long Island leave?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:01 am

"Since when was I a robot anyways?" he asked silently. He ruffled his hair and looked at the tracks. Edwin wondered how many people had died there.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:06 am

The employee looked at her. "Noon...like, right now. You better go if you have hopes of catching it."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secret monster hide-out
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next