Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbalanced Galaxy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 6:52 pm

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o8acblxUwW1s13n4w_500
Koda tilted his head to the side. "That is true..." He looked Jarek up and down, then over his shoulder. "Though, I don't kiss until after the first date." He teased with a smile on his face. "Or, I got a better idea. We act affectionate toward one another, give each other cute nicknames, but never kiss. It'll be a challenge all in itself. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:09 pm

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Tumblr_ognrizYZLT1ucssgjo1_540

Jarek looked Koda up and down. "See, then there is still a possibility that one of them could win, but, actually, that might drive them more insane. And, I do love a good challenge." Jarek said, looking Koda over again. "I take your challenge, but I bet that we won't be able to do it." Jarek said. "Especially when I'm allowed to get really close." Jarek said, slow and sensually, getting his lips within a centimeter of Koda's before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Koda's heart sank when Jarek's lips nearly touched his. They were so close that Koda could feel the son of Ourania's breath. Koda cleared his throat and moved his hands up his body slowly before resting them on the sides of Jarek's neck. "You naughty boy. I'm going to have to keep an eye on you, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Jarek's hands slid down from Koda's neck, down his shoulders, and onto his chest. "Maybe a little." The son of Ourania said with a low laugh, moving his hands down a bit lower on his torso. "You could just kiss me, y'know? Then it would all be easier." Jarek said, drumming his fingers on Koda's chest.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:49 pm

The son of Koda snorted, shaking his head. "Then you would win and Juileta would win. I'm smarter than that, Jarek." He snorted, running his fingers through the Czech's hair. "Nice try though. There's nothing you can do that will make me want to kiss you."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Jarek sighed a little bit. He didn't like the sound of that all too much. Jarek's confident face faltered for just a second before returning back to his face. "I don't think that that is true, Redwood." The son of Ourania said, moving his hands down a tiny bit again. "I have a feeling Julieta is going to be getting a dollar real soon."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:37 pm

Koda let out a grunt and bit his lip. He turned his face away from Jarek's. "Don't be so cocky, Stars. I can deal with your advances." He playfully pushed Jarek off of him and onto the bed. "See? Just like that."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Tumblr_odyimlD2xC1vg9udeo1_400

Jarek groaned a little bit as he hit the bed. The son of Ourania dropped his head back onto the bed. "If you remember, me on your lap was less of my advances and more yours. Granted, from there it was me, but that part was all you." Jarek grumbled and pushed herself up to a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Koda rolled his eyes and smiled. "Look, I know how bad you want to suck my d*ck, I know it's on your mind, but can you hold off?" He eased with a smile on his face. "Anyway, I have my moments when I like to chase, I admit that. You seemed like a willing victim."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:47 am

Jarek groaned and rolled his eyes. "Well you don't have to be a f*cking prick. Then again, you are what you f*cking eat. Jarek said, looking over Koda before laying back down and closing his eyes. The son of Ourania got very annoyed really easy, and it was happening.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:55 am

The son of Nemesis frowned. "In that case, I would be an ass." Koda slowly moved over to Jarek and placed a hand on his back. "...I didn't mean to make you upset, Jarek. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:11 am

Jarek rolled his eyes but looked up at Koda. "What and ever." Jarek said and then closed his eyes again. He let out a long sigh. "I'm sorry I'm just really f*cking confused and I don't know how to deal with you."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:27 am

Koda shrugged his shoulders. "I'm a hard person to deal with. That's why people either hate me or love me." Koda added and moved away from Jarek to give him the space that he needed to figure things out. "Don't pop a blood vessel from thinking too much."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:46 am

Jarek sighed. "I like you. I don't hate you. I don't love you. I like you." Jarek said shaking his head. "Have you like considered not being a d*ck? That sounds like a way easier thing for me." Jarek said, grumbling the last part.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:53 am

Koda's face softened when Jarek wasn't looking and turned his gaze tot he floor. Maybe he could be a little nicer, but what fun would that be? He was mean to people that deserved it. Though, Jarek wasn't one of those people. Taking in a deep breath, the son of Nemesis bit his lip. "Sorry, I'll try and be less dickish if it...helps."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:04 am

Jarek sighed and sat up. He pushed himself up and sat cross-legged in front of Koda. "That could help, yeah." Jarek said. He pushed his glasses up his nose, looking down at his lap. The son of Ourania drummed his hands on his legs. That was a really common nervous habit for drummers, and one that Jarek definitely had.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:08 am

Koda reached over and took Jarek's hand in his. He started to absentmindedly play with his fingertips. "...What's your favorite color? I'm guessing yellow or some sh--- thing like that." He corrected himself and looked up at Jarek's face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:14 am

Jarek laughed a little, looking up as he did. "Um... actually, it is yellow." Jarek said, his face turning a little bit darker as he looked down at his hands with Koda's. His brain was so scattered and was trying to make a list of everything that he knew about him and about Koda, but his brain couldn't make sense of it at all.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:23 am

Koda rolled his eyes, but kept his sass to himself. "Huh, I deserve a medal for guessing people's favorite color. I figured since you were a son of Ourania, that you would like some star color." He shrugged his shoulders and continued to play with his fingertips. "...Did you enjoy your...hot chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:46 am

Jarek nodded. "Oh yeah, it was hella good. What about yours? Both your favorite color and your hot chocolate." The son of Ourania said with a really nervous laugh. Jarek started to play with Koda's hands in the way that he had been playing with his. This was all so strange.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:51 am

"It was good, I guess. I like the taste of it. It's too sweet. And for my favorite color? I have to say between gray and bronze." Koda shrugged his shoulders and raised Jarek's hand that was injured and looked it over. "How's it feeling?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:26 am

Jarek pulled his injured hand back quickly from Koda, but left his other hand with his. "Oh, it's fine. No big deal, really." Jarek said, trying to shrug it off nonchalantly. In all honestly, it hurt like hell, far more than he ever would have expected falling on a glass bottle to.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:33 am

Koda knitted his eyebrows when Jarek pulled his hand away. "I don't believe you. I know your hand hurts like hell. You don't have to lie to me. I am really sorry about your hand. I wish I could take the pain away."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:44 am

Jarek shook his head. "It's really not that bad, dude." The son of Ourania said, his Czech accent almost completely missing from what he said. Jarek played with Koda's fingers with his good hand. Gods, that sounded so cheesy that he has a good hand now.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:51 am

"You're lying." He said bluntly. "I know it hurts." He added and sighed. Koda sighed and stared at his wrapped up hand a bit his lip. "Is there anything I can do for it? Maybe putting it in salt water will make it feel better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbalanced Galaxy
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Infirmary-
Jump to: