Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbalanced Galaxy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:01 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Tumblr_odyimlD2xC1vg9udeo1_400

"I don't really think that there is anything that you can really do." Jarek said with a small shrug of his shoulders. Jarek shifted his position so that he could sit a little closer to Koda. "It's better when there is something to distract me. And, uh, no. I don't mean like that."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o8acblxUwW1s13n4w_500
The son of Nemesis smirked. "Yeah, I know you didn't mean like that. My mind isn't always in the gutter unlike yours." Koda rolled his eyes and scooted closer to Jarek so that the son of Ourania's feet were overlapping his. "Isn't else you like seeing? Or is there anything you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:09 pm

Jarek shrugged. "Uh, dude, I don't know. My brain isn't quite making connections right now." The son of Ourania said with a shrug. "Can you tell me about where you're from? Uh... Utah, right?" Jarek said, trying to remember one of the many US places that had been thrown at him over the last few months.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Koda huffed. "Yeah, Utah. That's where I'm from. Beautiful landscape, Mormons, middle of nowhere, heavily Native American." The son of Nemesis shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know why Nemesis was there in the first place, but it's whatever." Koda shifted some and looked at Jarek. "Being here is a breath of fresh air."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Jarek laughed a little. "How is this place a breath of fresh air compared to there?" Jarek said, his eyebrows turned in. He missed Liberec more than he could possibly put into words. This place, a lot of the time, felt more like a prison sentence than it did a camp. Jarek pushed his hand through the back of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:17 pm

He shrugged. "It just is. Being in new scenery changes your prospective of things." He stated, tilting his head to the side. "Not all of us can be privileged like you, Jarek."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Jarek looked Koda over. "Don't act like you f*cking know me, or knew me, or whatever. I worked my ass off to get what I have." Jarek said, shaking his head. "I get where you're coming from, though. There were things about Liberec that I was happy to leave behind, just not all of it." Jarek said with a shrug. Something about being with Koda made him simultaneously on edge and defensive, but also calm.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Koda smirked, shaking his head. "And what helped you get there? Huh? You think if an African immigrant were to try and be a band person he would have the same opportunity as you? No. Not likely at all." Koda shook his head. "Anyway, let's not turn this conversation ugly. What things do you like about Liberec."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:50 pm

"Yeah, because being from the Czech Republic is the easiest place to be from." Jarek mumbled under his voice, pushing his hand back through his hair. "Yeah. Let's drop it. I like how the city is setup. Everything is so close and old. Our town hall is just absolutely gorgeous. I just really miss that kind of stuff I guess."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 9:27 pm

"Hm. How old is the Czech Republic anyway?" He asked, tilting his head to the side with a smile on his face. He didn't know where the smile came from, but he knew that it was probably because of Jarek's cute one. "Like, 500 years old or something?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:29 pm

Jarek chuckled a little, tilting his head back a little bit. "That's like not an easy question because it hasn't been all that constant. The Czech state form in 907, but that's not really the Czech Republic. Then it was part of Bohemia, and then it became Czechoslovakia after the fall of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. We became occupied by Germany in World War II, and then eventually the first free Czech state formed in 1969 and then Czechoslovakia dissolved peacefully into the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic in 1993." Jarek explained quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:57 pm

"So because your country is still a few hundred years old. You just became independent in the 90's." Koda shrugged his shoulders. "Understandable." He looked at Jarek and smiled a bit before plucking his nose. "Twinkie."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:23 pm

Jarek shrugged. "Yeah, I guess that may be an easier way of saying it." Jarek's nose crinkled a little bit when he plucked his nose and called him Twinkle. Jarek wasn't a big fan of nicknames, besides Sokol, but for some reason he was totally okay with Koda doing it. He really wished that he could come up with a good nickname for Koda.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:47 pm

The son of Nemesis smirked. "Yeah, it is." He shook his head and laid down on his bunk and rolled over onto his back. Koda looked over Jarek and smiled a bit. "What's on your mind?"

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:19 am

Jarek looked down at Koda. He shifted up the bunk so that he was sitting next to Koda's head, and started running his hands through his dark hair. "I'm thinking about how you keep having nicknames for me and I can't come up with a single f*cking one for you." Jarek said looking down at Koda's dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:02 am

Koda smirked and closed his eyes. He liked it whenever someone played in his hair. The son of Nemesis sighed peacefully. "That's because my name is already a nickname. If my full name was Lakota like my cousins, then you could call me ''Kota', but it isn't."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:12 am

"Y'know, a coda is a thing in music, spelled with a c, though. It's, like, sometimes you'll repeat a part in music, but you won't repeat all of it. You'll only repeat up to the coda and then jump ahead to the end part. The coda is like a symbol, like a circle with a cross through it." Jarek said, continuing to play with Koda's dark hair. He had a bit of a thing for metaphors and symbolism, and he wondered if there might end up being some of that here.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Koda raised an eyebrow to look up at Jarek. "Yeah, no. You're not calling me a 'coda' especially if it's already my name. but with a 'c'." The Native American scoffed and shook his head. "Try something else, Twinkle Toes. I'm sure you'll come up with a really interesting name for me." He opened his eyes just to wink at him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:34 pm

"Gods, I wasn't suggesting that as a nickname. I was just saying that it's a thing. I'm not stupid." Jarek said. Jarek pushed his hand back through his own hair before going back to playing with Koda's. "Koda, what is it like to be uh... gods, I always forget this word... uh, it's kind of like Original American... Gods, why can't I find the word." Jarek said, getting a little angry with himself.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Koda smirked. "Never said you were, Stars." He opened his eyes and studied his face. When asked the question, Koda raised an eyebrow. "Are you asking me what's it like to be Native American? It's great. Every college wants you at their school and even better, when white people tell immigrants go back to where they came from, I get to tell them the same thing. It's wonderful and sad at the same time He answered without much sass. "What else do you want to know, Czech boy?"

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:38 pm

"Yes, Native. That's the word I was looking for." Jarek said. He really hated when he couldn't think of English words. It just made it harder to do anything. Jarek's injured hand moved from Koda's hair, so his index finger could trace along his jaw and the veins in his neck. "What was coming to camp like for you?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:01 am

Koda smirked. "It was fine. Traveling across the country was amazing. I don't know why people don't do it all the time." He sassed, rolling his eyes. He looked up at Jarek, then back at the ceiling. "It was sort of a culture shock to be honest with you Twinkles."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:25 am

"Yeah, sounds about as fun as travelling across the world." Jarek sassed back. The son of Ourania shifted his position so that he was laying down next to Koda, his legs crossed. "I get the whole culture shock thing. I think that's why Julieta and I stuck to each other so quickly. Even though Besalu and Liberec aren't really alike, they both aren't here."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:28 am

Koda couldn't help, but to smile at Jarek's sass. That's one thing he absolutely loved about him. Koda nodded his head. "That make sense, actually. Foreigners sticking together in a new place or in your case, a new country." The son of Nemesis shifted some so that he was lying on his side so that he was facing Jarek.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Jarek shifted onto his side as well so that he could look at Koda.
"Being from the Czech Republic is a really weird thing. People like foreigners, but much more when they are from like Europe's west coast. Like, no one really knows what to do with my accent because they aren't used to hearing it." Jarek said, scratching the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbalanced Galaxy
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Infirmary-
Jump to: